Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 300 | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | | Last >
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26677436 -

This is just your opinion, it is not mine.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26677501 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Enlil said:
meltdowner said:
...to try and get them to lie under oath is unacceptable behavior.



That's not what happened though.



Offering immunity for Michael Flynn's son in exchange for Michael Flynn pleading guilty seems to be coercive behavior.  :shrug:



That's not any more coercive than what happens to literally tens of thousands of defendants every day.  Why should Flynn be special?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26677783 -

koods said:
How was the investigation a failure? they got to the bottom of some criminal activity. Even if they didn’t, an investigation that doesn’t find any criminal activity isn’t a failure. Investigations are about fact finding.



How was an investigation into links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, which found nothing on the subject matter, a failure?  :flowstone:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/17/20 09:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26677796 -

So, you think there was collusion? If there wasn't, the investigation was a success.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26677927 -

I’ve never seen people complain about things going their way like the trump crowd


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26677962 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26677966 -

57 min he gets into the why's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26677969 -



the CIA is fake news

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26677989 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Once the powerful made their billions and became 'oligarchs', Putin told them they would have to pay their taxes just like everyone else.  LONG after that happened, Bill Browder decided he wanted to screw the Russian people out of $230 million in taxes.  Do you see the difference, or should I explain it further?




So Trump was the deaf dumb part of a tax fraud? ok  :thumbup:

Thanks for clarifying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26677992 -

The first interview was a bit too long for me to watch.

I loved the second interview.  :thumbup:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26677994 -

Stable Genius said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Once the powerful made their billions and became 'oligarchs', Putin told them they would have to pay their taxes just like everyone else.  LONG after that happened, Bill Browder decided he wanted to screw the Russian people out of $230 million in taxes.  Do you see the difference, or should I explain it further?




So Trump was the deaf dumb part of a tax fraud? ok  :thumbup:

Thanks for clarifying.



I don't understand what you just said.  Can you please rephrase it?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26678008 -

So Trump was like a deaf dumb patsy, with no idea he was helping rich Russians move money out of Russia which may or may not have been illegal, which effectively meant they paid less tax.

He just had no idea?

One serious question. Do you believe he wasn't targeted by a criminal network? Due to his company being well known for 'lax reporting'. It looks to me like he was :shrug:

Source; I can find a link to those terms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #26678026 -

Wait, do we know Trump was helping rich Russians move their money out of Russia, or was he just taking their money to either invest in his own company or pay himself for using his name?  If it's the former, you're just speculating, correct?

Stable Genius said:
One serious question. Do you believe he wasn't targeted by a criminal network? Due to his company being well known for 'lax reporting'. It looks to me like he was :shrug:



No, I don't think so.  People may have invested money with Trump who had shady backgrounds, but he wasn't doing any criminal activity with Russians that I'm aware.

This is likely an establishment fairy tale (fake news), unless someone is able to prove otherwise.  I'm sure the Government has investigated him very thoroughly.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26678051 -

Yes of course I'm speculating, and I also accept that shenanigans have gone on when it comes to the politics, the spooks etc, the whole thing never ceases to amaze me.

I'm still skeptical however when it comes to the amount of shady people he found himself involved with, just saying. He appeared to be tripping over shady characters everywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #26678062 -

Welcome to America where instead of thinking rationally the thoughts of one side are completely ignored or exonerated and you do mental gymnastics to let one side get away with all kinds of hainus shit.

Same could be said about both the right and the left. The fact the remains tho that people who are ideologically left are harder to get along with because they arent open minded at all and they have to have their way and no way else. Kinda like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum except its a grown adult.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26678063 -

And of course I'm just speculating that he wasn't involved in any criminal activity with the Russians.  I think after a massive investigation into anything about Trump that could have hurt his reputation, they would have found something by now.

I'm not against the investigation, but burden of proof falls with the person making a claim, innocent until proven guilty, and all that jazz.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26678266 -

Easy now, no need for insults.  Left or right extremists are irrational imo.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26678578 -

Says the guy who wants Obama executed


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26678656 -

Back in the day, all it took was a rope and a solid tree branch.  Now we got all these laws and shit.

I'm pretty sure MAGA is just code for "The South Will Rise Again!"


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26678709 -

Oh come on , it took more than a rope and a tree to have a lynching . They were organized affairs that drew large crowds . You had to advertise in the local newspaper ,hire caterers , a hangman , a talented speaker to orate the event . The whole community pitched in .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 300 | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buisness seeks "unlimited immigration"
( 1 2 all )
Alex213 3,433 26 09/06/06 10:52 AM
by psilomonkey
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Just give Iran a nuke already
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDad 481 51 10/03/26 06:37 PM
by Enlil
* Lake America
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Mystikal 3,738 348 10/02/26 06:09 AM
by gopher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,311 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.