Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | 509 | 510 | 511 | 512 | 513 | | Last >
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26645257 -

Usually they are supposed to send it outside but ours just filters and recirculates it back to the room.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: psi] * 4
    #26645481 -

Nice and sunny out today. :freewilly:

Weed delivery is supposed to come later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26645498 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Tantrika said:
MadMuncher said:
Logical Chaos is ignoring 3 members



not sure how to react to that, had not thought to check staff ignores; do not use the system, but figured staff it was just disabled on :lol:
when doing moderator work on a gaming forum, did not allow myself to ignore members
but there were also times where my presence was the only one on forums for whole shifts
so could not risk missing things



The one dude I have on ignore is the dude that tried to argue that rape should be legal.

And that women shouldn't legally be allowed to fight back.




:justnotright: who the fuck said that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #26645604 -

Sounds like just straight up trolling. But I guess some incel types do argue that semi seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: psi]
    #26645678 -

If it was trolling I would have looked past it but it definitely wasn't.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26645685 -

Yeah some people are just shitty humans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26645692 -

I need a break


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26645695 -

From what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: psi] * 3
    #26645700 -

Responsibility :lol:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26645709 -

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26645771 -

SARAtonin said:
Responsibility :lol:



Time to drop the kiddos off at the parents then bust out the Kitty powder :awehigh:

Just woke up. Early in fact. Might start working on my jet ski, need to rebuild the top end after Winterization.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: psi] * 3
    #26645773 -

Hey guys. Having a weird day. I ate some LSD last night and then fell right asleep for 12 hours. I haven't had much work this week and things are starting to get boring and kind of depressing. I've been going on some beautiful walks and that has been helping a lot.

I'm going to try to finish my landscaping today and do something productive. I need to reroof my house soon. Maybe I should start that. That will kill my boredom for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26645775 -

U fell asleep after takinf LSD? :whattefuck2: That is odd. I can kinda sleep on acid, but its like a wired sleep, like trying to sleep on coffee.

Still cant believe we hit 500 pages on May 1st, fifth month of the Year. The timing is too crazy :mindblown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26645784 -

Ya tempted to make a Denver run to drop off the kids at the in-laws for a week xD


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26645786 -

Everyone watch Midnight Gospel yet?


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26645790 -

Ha, might have to. U could probably use some serious R&R, maybe blast some indoor Bassnectar sets too :awehigh:

Havent seen Midnight Gospel yet, going to watch tonight thou.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26645796 -

Ya after the video quality got all bad I started mixing some shit in hindsight I really shouldn’t have been mixing but I drank tea that night too so wasn’t thinking. :sad:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26645805 -

Ooops! Yeah, had that low-fi video quality :strokebeard:

Mixing thangs can get a bit too intense. Got a lil too wild right? While Bassnectars set was ending, i was basically peaking on shrooms and took more than I thought :lol: Started dabbing some Honey Comb and had a wild, Shaman like experience. It was amazing. I was loving some of those visual artists during his set, especially the Sunset one and Android Jones. So beautiful :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26645814 -

Yeah, I ate the LSD, then started lawn work, ate dinner, and 30 minutes later I was asleep. The sleep was great, but was definitely weird because I was still tripping, only half a hit, but pretty strong stuff. I'm sure that has something to do with the weird vibes surrounding me today.


Sara, what is the gist of Midnight Gospel? I have about 4 or 5 series to catch up on and then I can get to that. I usually like to wait until the whole season is out so I don't have to wait a week to see what happens. It's nice to build suspense and stuff, but after a whole week I end up forgetting what happened.


I read that Netflix is releasing a documentary on LSD soon called "Have a Good Trip." It seems to be pro-LSD too and has famous people like Bill Kreuetzman, Ad Rock, and Ben Stiller. Might be good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Even More Chilling (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26645816 -

Was trying to find my wallet in case they card me for the weed delivery but all I could find were a couple expired drivers' licenses. Hopefully that's fine. Never been carded but I think they are supposed to even if you are obviously old enough. Last time the guy was halfway back in his car when I got to the door and the package was already in the mailbox.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | 509 | 510 | 511 | 512 | 513 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.