Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | 509 | 510 | 511 | 512 | | Last >
Re: Evertonin Meets Cosmos ( MDC / LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26642575 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
What do you mean??!?! Youre in it RIGHT NOW :bliss: :mindblown:
...



Intrusive thoughts are kicking in that rather than symbolic (with regards to cutting off past ties)
it is somehow prophetic
and that the universe has now given me a time line to abide by in terms of preperation
among which may be a relative judgement call with regards to getting my hands on a grenade launcher
perhaps of the make and model listed on the page contained within my post

am about to load up a triple dose of cannabis and see if it is feasible to smoke the thoughts away as a one-time intrusive thing
rather than an ongoing obsession

there is no real reason for me to have a grenade launcher on account of me having a zombie nightmare
:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: MadMuncher]
    #26642581 -

MadMuncher said:
Logical Chaos is ignoring 3 members



not sure how to react to that, had not thought to check staff ignores; do not use the system, but figured staff it was just disabled on :lol:
when doing moderator work on a gaming forum, did not allow myself to ignore members
but there were also times where my presence was the only one on forums for whole shifts
so could not risk missing things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transdermal Psychedelic Applications ( TPA) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26642663 -

Lophosaurus said:
Yeah, with wet skin and in really high quantities, but I mean if you put a sheet of acid on your dry forehead for a couple minutes then it won't absorb enough. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read that from a good scientific study.

Am I reading that you ate shrooms too? Awesome!!! I love to be tripping at the same time as internet friends! LC do you have the weekend off work, or are you even still able to be working now?



Yeah i have weekends off. African Transkei are magical and healing. So glad i tripped on May Day and Belmounte.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transdermal Psychedelic Applications ( TPA) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26643188 -

You mentioned wanting to experiment with DMSO. I've previously used it. Don't use too much. I know little of the safety profile, but I can tell you from experience that it penetrates well. I could strongly taste the DMSO 10 mins (maybe sooner) after applying it to my wrist. It tastes strongly of garlic-- in a rather disgusting way.


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: pslyke]
    #26643279 -

everything will be fine soon!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: sedimalko] * 2
    #26643389 -

Nice finds SARA! My bro stumbled on this group called молчат дома a little bit ago, it's real chill. Tune in at 28:30 if you don't wanna listen to the whole thing.



Heilung great too!  :awecid:

I made a giant batch of edibles a little bit ago and they're great, but I still have some gummies that are kinda inconsistently dosed. Seems like they just dripped super concentrated tincture on them and some absorbed more than others... They're pleasant, but I'm starting to realize I might have taken a liiitle too much for my online class!


--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transdermal Psychedelic Applications ( TPA) [Re: pslyke]
    #26643398 -

pslyke said:
You mentioned wanting to experiment with DMSO. I've previously used it. Don't use too much. I know little of the safety profile, but I can tell you from experience that it penetrates well. I could strongly taste the DMSO 10 mins (maybe sooner) after applying it to my wrist. It tastes strongly of garlic-- in a rather disgusting way.



Hmm, yeah i heard the garlic taste. I was going to little only a little in my future experiences cause i dont like garlic taste all that much (well, except garlic bread).

Did u mix it with a drug or just rubbed it on straight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: Tantrika] * 4
    #26643480 -

Tantrika said:
MadMuncher said:
Logical Chaos is ignoring 3 members



not sure how to react to that, had not thought to check staff ignores; do not use the system, but figured staff it was just disabled on :lol:
when doing moderator work on a gaming forum, did not allow myself to ignore members
but there were also times where my presence was the only one on forums for whole shifts
so could not risk missing things



The one dude I have on ignore is the dude that tried to argue that rape should be legal.

And that women shouldn't legally be allowed to fight back.



I think I ignored him before I became a mod but I still can't fucking deal with that. .. in a remotely civil manner...


Anyway... I'm like 99% certain the whistle goes through for posts of members you have on ignore. So if the community is being responsible and reporting things we can still deal with it even though we choose not to see that member's regular posts.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transdermal Psychedelic Applications ( TPA) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26643494 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
pslyke said:
You mentioned wanting to experiment with DMSO. I've previously used it. Don't use too much. I know little of the safety profile, but I can tell you from experience that it penetrates well. I could strongly taste the DMSO 10 mins (maybe sooner) after applying it to my wrist. It tastes strongly of garlic-- in a rather disgusting way.



Hmm, yeah i heard the garlic taste. I was going to little only a little in my future experiences cause i dont like garlic taste all that much (well, except garlic bread).

Did u mix it with a drug or just rubbed it on straight?



No drug involved. It was between 1-1.5ml trial run to test things out and I hated the lingering taste so much I never tried it again. I remember hearing that if you take DMSO and combine it with coffee grinds in your hand you will end up tasting coffee (from the inside out) as it is absorbed through your skin. Such a strange concept.


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evertonin Meets Cosmos ( MDC / LNC) [Re: Tantrika] * 3
    #26643499 -

I've been having alot of bad dreams too.

And can't sleeps.

Hence my 2am rambling ADDcentric posts lately....



Big on symbology and so is my subconscious so I'm pretty sure I've picked it apart to know why I'm having night anxiety and bad dreams. Subconscious be like "you have a problem but you don't know how to talk about it or address it and your attempts have failed."

And I'm like "No shit dude thanks for the crazy dreams and reduction of sleep. :thumbup:"



Linking it with my personal philosophy and spirituality was a nice touch with the undeniably obvious symbol of a lunar rainbow.


I didn't even know lunar rainbows were a thing. But my brain did. And someone was kind enough to put that in a symbology dictionary for me.



Pretty neat. Not making me feel any less repressed though.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evertonin Meets Cosmos ( MDC / LNC) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26643504 -

Lunar rainbows are a trip! I saw a lunar rainbow or what I call Moon-bow, when I was a teen with my brother. He was on vacation with his friends in Hawaii where I lived at the time. It was a super clear night and the Moon was full. We looked up and saw a circular Halo around the Moon. It was like a lens flare but in the sky itself. We called it the Moonbow. It was a beautiful.

Ive seen the same thing in Oregon a few types. They are rare but really special.

Last night had some amazing views of the stars and planets around midnight. I could  see all sorts of amazing constellation patterns at the time. It was a Beautiful Sight to Behold.

Creation is Special. :heart:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evertonin Meets Cosmos ( MDC / LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26643522 -

That's cool. I've seen the halo and a double halo but never a rainbow halo.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26643605 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Tantrika said:
MadMuncher said:
Logical Chaos is ignoring 3 members



not sure how to react to that, had not thought to check staff ignores; do not use the system, but figured staff it was just disabled on :lol:
when doing moderator work on a gaming forum, did not allow myself to ignore members
but there were also times where my presence was the only one on forums for whole shifts
so could not risk missing things



The one dude I have on ignore is the dude that tried to argue that rape should be legal.

And that women shouldn't legally be allowed to fight back.



I think I ignored him before I became a mod but I still can't fucking deal with that. .. in a remotely civil manner...


Anyway... I'm like 99% certain the whistle goes through for posts of members you have on ignore. So if the community is being responsible and reporting things we can still deal with it even though we choose not to see that member's regular posts.



Honestly, my impression of the staff is that even if the whistle doesn't go through
there are enough people here with enough frequency to cover
there is not really the potential for issue of someone posting something really destructive or obscene in off hours
as the staff is a global as the member community

but it also caught me off guard
just figured staff posts were designated as important enough that members could not ignore them
let alone the system going the other way :lol:

arguably the way it is set up here serves to curb some of the potential for resentment and animosity tho
we did not even have such a function on the forum in the first place -- it got to the point where a handful of particular players were at each other's throats so much
that my decision was to track down and tweak some code for Grease Monkey that could be copy and pasted to serve as a plugin with the same effect
:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evertonin Meets Cosmos ( MDC / LNC) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26643654 -

Oh shit, my bad, I forgot to say it wasn't rainbow colored. It was white. So I guess its not quite a Moon Rainbow.

I have seen a very faint Moon Rainbow when it was misty-rainy one night. That was awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #26643957 -

You can ignore our posts but not our BoM messages. If you get an infraction you see it.


I honestly don't know why most of the few that have me on ignore do. But I do know one has all mods on ignore. Sticking it to the man, I presume.


Odd since they don't post much and aren't a problem member.


Not a terribly good idea because I tend to make warning posts before I start issuing infractions but :ohwell:


Yeah we get around the ignore feature well enough because of the awesome mod panel. Administration did a great job with the feature set ups.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 4
    #26643984 -

Plan was to work on the house today but feel too bad to do much.

Recently learned that ranges (oven fans) have filters. So I've spent the productive part of my day on that.


Dust and grease. I thought they were copper until I scrubbed for an hour and actually they're a shiney stainless steel.


Seriously guys clean your range filters. 1. It's gross 2. Shit's a fire hazard.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26644819 -

I have honestly never heard of an oven filter. I know you gotta clean under the elements, the first time I saw someone pop that whole thing up I was like :mindexpanding:

Hope y'all are having an alright night/weekend. I'm kinda bored yet easily entertained. Just listening to tunes, might smoke my first joint of the day I'll prob get hella lit. Enjoy life n stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #26644844 -

The ventilation hood thing a stove would typically be located under is what I thought she meant.


The one in our place doesn't even vent to outside, it's bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: psi] * 1
    #26644933 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Restricting Visual Access ( RVA) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26645002 -

larry.fisherman said:
I have honestly never heard of an oven filter. I know you gotta clean under the elements, the first time I saw someone pop that whole thing up I was like :mindexpanding:





Same :lol: we have ceramic electric now though. Psi is right the above the oven has wire mesh filters over the suctiony part. You gotta clean those things.

I don't know if ours vents outside... I don't think it does bjt I have no idea where smoke goes then.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | 509 | 510 | 511 | 512 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,036 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,522 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,802 topic views. 4 members, 27 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 18 queries.