Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

I think I'm addicted to the magic
    #2661356 - 05/10/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think I'm addicted to psychedelics. Well of course not physically but mentally. I really love doing them and it can be shitty sometimes because if you do them too much and the magic isn't quite as magical as if once was. Tolerance really makes me mad. However I guess I should just not do them so much, but I can't help myself I just love doing them so much. Just listening to certain music makes me want to just trip out so badly. I have been trying to space out my next trip from the previous string of events since they just aren't as good as when you don't do it for a very long time. It's just so hard now with summer coming up and all, it just makes me want to go trip out in the wilderness somewhere. The magic hasn't become a problem in my life either, it's not like I don't get my work done or anything, I am still a productive member of society. I guess if you could trip all the time then you wouldn't really be tripping; you would just be normal and the real psychedelic experience would be when you were not under the influence of the magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I think I'm addicted to the magic [Re: relativexistance]
    #2662905 - 05/11/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It makes ya wierd.. no other way to put it... dont abuse em... and dont do heroin

OfflineNickatina
journeyman
Male
Loc: Bay Area, California.
    #2663250 - 05/11/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yea never heard anyone claim to be addicted to em..if you think its not getting in the way with all your work and shit.then i guess its all good.

--------------------
"Make the most of the hemp seed, Sow it everywhere" -George Washington

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#2663264 - 05/11/04 12:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well it's like any other normal addiction to something. but i'm sure you'll slow down after time.

Offlinemojuice
bored

#2663359 - 05/11/04 01:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

take one really large dose, like at least a half ounce dry. if that doesn't satiate your need for magic, then up the dosage till you feel like you just CAN'T eat them anymore.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2663366 - 05/11/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had/have the same problem. Don't deceive yourself. It comes down to this: If you don't like who you are, how you're becoming, or how you feel, then change your lifestyle. If you can associate negative feelings with too much tripping, stop tripping. Or give yourself a month. I gave myself a month or two (not sure), and I feel so much better.

Tonight is the first time in a while that I'm gonna trip. Some ayahuasca. I have fear, but not the kind that tells me not to do it.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: I think I'm addicted to the magic [Re: entiformatie]
    #2664105 - 05/11/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well see the thing is its not that I don't like myself or have bad feelings or anything. The thing is I just did a big dose not long ago. I had almost 3/4 an ounce dry prob a little bit less but over a half ounce and I ate acid too it was pretty crazy, but the thing is I don't feel that I am getting as much out of it anymore. Like before I started my recent tripping spree the first trip I had to start the string of events was awsome. It really was enlightening and positive. I had very awsome visuals and began to appreciate the place that I am at in life right now. Now it just seems as if I am not getting as much out of the trips. However I still love having trips. I guess I should cut back but o man everytime I listen to the beatles it makes me want to drop acid or something so bad. Oh ya I used to start to get a fear when I would come up on the trip now I don't fear anything, the weirdness feel is just great. I want to try some of that ayahuasca stuff myself, I have been looking into DMT for a while and it sounds interesting stuff. It just seems like I don't get the more mind expanding trips anymore. I was thinking about trying something different or just waiting a while to trip again.

OfflineTime
Acid Fan
Loc: Minnesota
    #2664220 - 05/11/04 04:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ya know, i realised that i was "addicted" to lsd when i tripped last, my good friend basically told me that it was why i lost my best friend is because i "changed because i like acid so much". ya just gotta do what you feel is right man.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2667885 - 05/12/04 08:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i'd say start meditating if you want to get a sustained mind-altering experience... psychedelics are great to open the door briefly, but it cannot be kept open (unless you are tripping all the time, and then you will fry yourself pretty quickly!). in my belief, only through meditation/yoga/other spiritual practice can you keep the doors open all the time...

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2668735 - 05/12/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

word.

But to each person his destiny his spread before him like a paved road, and this destiny is simply an inevedible product of the individuals interests...

what I'm saying is, you are the perfect psychonaut, so just keep going and see why you're interest take you in that direction (without burning yourself out ofcourse).
See where it takes you, but it can only take you anyplace worthy if you want to make something worthy out of it.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom