Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 478 | 479 | 480 | 481 | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | 486 | 487 | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | | Last >
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26623469 -

Guys I dont know what is real. Everyone is ready to do something before I am :smile:


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26623473 -

Trying not to limit myself


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26623475 -

But imma hug so hard if I cant figure this out


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26623479 -

Someone definitely made this harder than neededa


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #26623482 -

I believe in you.
:heart: :turtle: :earth:


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26623634 -

Niffla said:
This is gonna sound like some first world problems bullshit, and it is, especially in light of droves of people actually dying due to a global pandemic that has the earth in virtual cuffs right now

But fuck, man. This staying at home shit is killing me. I honestly thought I'd do just fine with it -- being at home for 2 week stretches at a time (we're in a rotation currently at my job, so I work 2 wks and then I'm off for 2 wks with pay). I'm a homebody anyway. A good day to me these days is some beer in the fridge, some good food, maybe a little weed and then watch some stuff on Netflix or Hulu or whatever.

But the lack of a schedule, which kinda kept me in line, has just completely thrown me into a really bad spiral of depression, loneliness, and total and complete non-productivity. Not that I was a bastion of productivity before but at least I was going to work and not eating myself into oblivion. I was in relative decent shape before the lockdown. But since I've legit gained 10 pounds. All I do is lay around, fucking eat and watch TV, and most of the time I'm not even watching. The television is just on. More background noise than anything. My sleep schedule is completely fucked. I tried going to bed early last night and then found myself up at 1 am, eating of course, and awake until sunrise. Finally fell asleep shortly after sunrise and then I wake up and head straight to the fridge again.

I'm not far removed from a relationship -- a bad one with the living definition of an extreme narcissist of the highest order. Long story short we ended up parting ways (forever). At my request. I kicked her out. Which was great and I don't regret it (not her anyway) because she was about as shallow and empty of a human being that can exist, but now being at home alone during all this, I guess the loneliness has been...amplified? Again I wouldn't want to be with her if she was the last human on earth so it's not her that I miss but I guess just being in this apartment for long stretches with nothing but me now...idk the cabin fever is really starting to dominate and the prolonged stretches of just being face to face with myself and nothing but myself (and trust me I annoy myself more than I annoy you guys here and that's probably saying a lot lol) has been worse (way worse) than I thought it was going to be.

I gots to get outta this rut, man. I don't exercise anymore, I don't do shit, hell it feels like a workout and that it takes every bit of strength I can muster just dragging my pathetic self out of bed. It reminds me of my lowest point in life when I was back in my teens going into my 20's and I still lived at home with my parents and had no job and no girlfriend and all I did was stay up all night, get high, eat, and lay around all day like a fuckin bum

:icecreamsadness:

:badtrip:

TLDR: Cabin fever has set in and being trapped at home with myself hasn't been...well let's just say it hasn't been the best

edit: God that was longer than I thought it was going to be, I would just read the TLDR, y'all have a swell day

:raisemyglass:



Sounds like you already know what needs to be done, but just need to get started and keep at it. Exercise and motivation!

I get this way sometimes and when that happens it's usually that life has become to easy and/or I have become complacent. I like a schedule and routine, but at the same time I need spontaneity and challenges. Over the years I have also found that I need a certain amount of danger in my life and most likely put my life at risk more than the normal person does.

When I get down and this way I make a drastic change in my life. It has been finishing school and then going back to college for more. Then moving across the country for more opportunity and change of life. Then Starting a business. Then having kids.

Is there any way you can use your free time for something that help you in the future? It could be anything from starting a weed garden, getting a certificate, starting a business to compete with your boss, or maybe even breaking quarantine to do drugs with fun strippers!





It's nice to hear all the suggestions and shared stories to know that this isn't easy for everyone. It would actually be a lot of fun if everyone wasn't afraid of dying or losing their house and well being.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26623659 -

oatmilk tastes like shroomz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: cannabinated]
    #26623678 -

Sounds like your oatmilk went bad.


I had it before and it's ok. Almond milk is ok for a few things. I still like regular cow's milk the best.

I wonder what they do with all the strained oats? Probably sell them for feed for cows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: zZZz] * 2
    #26623762 -

zZZz said:
Man I luv chicks :heart:



The Chicken kind or the Human Kind :notsureif:

Sup y'all. On my work break, trying to conserve money by not going to 7-11 on every break. I'll save it just for lunch breaks. Im still pretty hungry thou. Hope y'all have a good nite tonight.

Got my vintage glass turkey baster in the mail yesturday. Its gonna be perfect for extracting DMT: Cant wait for the weekend.

R.I.P. Big Worm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26623769 -

Hey Logical! Have a good work day :thumbup:

Am fasting atm so I'm hungry obvs, trying to lose this massive pouch I gained the last few months :lol:

Ya its tough not over spending on food. I cook a lot so I just wanna buy millions of peppers and my fav veggies, cheeses and tons of pasta & bacon 24/7. My fav steak cuts. Endless ghirardelli brownie mixes :lol: fuck


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 3
    #26623772 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Just saw an owl in a tree in our back yard. Pretty good size one. Me and the mate are just having some drinks and chilling. Life is good. Hope you all are doing good too.



:orly:
Owls know what is going on
being awake at night and sleeping dreamless during the day is so much better

hope all you beautiful Shroomerites are having a good evening or a good day as applicable :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Tantrika] * 3
    #26623780 -

You too Tantrika! :hug:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 2
    #26623799 -

Cosmic_Flame said:
You too Tantrika! :hug:



:hug::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26623840 -

@LogicaL Chaos :iloveyou:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 4
    #26623852 -

Mmmm brownies!

My favorite is fresh brownies from the oven with walnuts then scoop vanilla bean ice cream on top. So fuckin dank! :wooyeah:

Good to see ya around Cosmic. Always a treat! :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26623993 -

YES!

I like to make a banana split, add chocolate and caramel syrup, add a few giant brownies..mmm if i want crunch, its either walnuts, pecans, macadamias or white chocolate chips. 

:derpyum:

and you too! :heart:

I'm always up when everyone goes to sleep haha. I keep vampire hours :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #26624003 -

Sounds epic :yesnod:

I used to makes sundaes with ice cream, strawberries, Eggo waffles, chocolate sauce, sometimes chocolate shell amd crushed peanuts. Ahhhh good times.... :nicesmile:

Vampire hours. I like that :thumbup: Much better than "Graveyeard shift" :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26624185 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
zZZz said:
Man I luv chicks :heart:



The Chicken kind or the Human Kind :notsureif:





Both. The marshmallow ones are pretty good too.

Milk I prefer in order: cashew milk, almond milk, oat milk, hazelnut milk, regular milk.

Pasteurized milk has an odd after taste to me.


Oat milk should taste like oats.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 2
    #26624196 -

Hemp milk is the best. It is thick and creamy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 4
    #26624256 -



--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 478 | 479 | 480 | 481 | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | 486 | 487 | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 18 queries.