Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 477 | 478 | 479 | 480 | 481 | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | 486 | 487 | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | | Last >
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: pirate-blues] * 5
    #26622414 -

pirate-blues said:
I feel you. I've only ever been to the airport in Dallas, but I get the feeling it's not a super walkable place. I know you were talking about camping before - there's still got to be some campsites open in the state of Texas, or somewhere you can go. Hell, get a harness and carrier and take kitty with you.
https://www.adventurecats.org/backcountry-basics/camping-cats-ultimate-guide/


Seems crazy, but we're living in crazy times.



Hell yeah adventure cats :cat:





Swear to god the last time I was hiking I saw a dude walking dog on a leash and his cat not on a leash.

Wish my cats were that awesome but... they're both pussies.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26622431 -

PatrickKn said:
Was doing a lot of eBay stuff back in December and then pretty much stopped. Re-started listing stuff up again this last week and have sold like $900 in video game stuffs on eBay since this time last week. People are buying up games and listing has been keeping me busy with all this free time.



Nice!! And dude sounds like you got a really nice plan for the shelter in place order. :thumbup:


CookieCrumbs said:
Best thing about working from home is I can say "suck my dick" out loud.



So many damn meetings. Suck my dick, meetings.



:lol:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Nifflerz] * 3
    #26622610 -

I wish that i had somone to bake some weed cake for.
It would be cool, to make it like a cartoon cake.
Like the little shroomery birthday cake.

I am looking forward to makeing something like that.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: watermelon mon] * 2
    #26622652 -

My mom sacrificed the rest of her stash to make some cannabutter.


I can't wait until next week when I can do my patient intake(virtually, of course) at a local(ish. 40 minute drive, but desperate times) dispensary and replenish my supplies. I'm getting presents for my estranged roommate, and my brother and SIL. The latter two are on a big fitness regimen right now so I figure I'll just get them some capsules or a tincture or something that doesn't derail that.




But I was thinking about baking something nice for my roommate.


https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d7kgev/mahjoun-moroccan-hash-jam

...except I'm gonna add chocolate to this somehow, some way.


Especially as she's gonna grow shrooms for me and I have to drop off supplies for her anyway - and she's basically stuck with two children in the middle of the woods(her toddler, and her grandfather with mild dementia), so she seems like she could use it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26622663 -

Thats a good idea.

When i first seen the photo i was like wow you can smoke that.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26622671 -

Chocolate weed strains are good.

I like to smoke chocolate cheese.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26622697 -

watermelon mon said:
Thats a good idea.

When i first seen the photo i was like wow you can smoke that.





lol I mean, you can try.

I don't think I've actually tried any chocolate strains. Do they taste like chocolate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26622709 -

Yes.

Some pheno types of those strains just smell like a bar of chocolate.
The chocolate rain esco had , it tastes like really dark chocolate / sour cream. in a good way. The santa maria he had was really nice too.

It doesn't even smell like weed at all. Or my favorite smell strawberry chocolate.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: watermelon mon] * 2
    #26622714 -

The santa was like tropical chewing gum.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26623010 -

@pirate-blues :iloveyou:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26623154 -

watermelon mon said:
Yes.

Some pheno types of those strains just smell like a bar of chocolate.
The chocolate rain esco had , it tastes like really dark chocolate / sour cream. in a good way.



The pinnacle of technological advancement.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: zZZz] * 3
    #26623170 -

Am late to the convo but to everyone struggling right now, big hugs! As someone who has also been mostly isolated at home 24/7 cause of health issues the last couple of years. The best thing you can do is pretend, as in get dressed for the day, stay on top of routines even if its the mundane stuff like organizing your bed or living room (fixing pillows, etc) If it weren't for my cats I would of lost it years ago, they force me to stay in routine. Also be kind to yourself and talk to yourself in 3rd person. I know that sounds silly but it works. I think there are some studies that back that claim. Found one, just now

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170726102906.htm

"Similar to the MSU study, participants displayed less activity in a brain region that is commonly implicated in reflecting on painful emotional experiences when using third person self-talk, suggesting better emotional regulation. Further, third person self-talk required no more effort-related brain activity than using first person."


Do little things that make you happy, drink a ton of water. I can't stress that enough. I drink like 12 glasses a day, easy mood lifter and fuck typical sleep schedules. If you're someone who is just naturally up at night, flow with it. As long as you get your 8+ hours within a 24hr cycle, you're fine. Society has this dictation for making people keep waking hours that aren't universal for everyone's internal biological clocks.


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 4
    #26623180 -

I have one adventure cat, the other is a scaredy cat. If adventure cat goes outside, his scent changes and scaredy cat loses his shit and both start screaming at each other and fighting like two Skyrim trolls hell bent on ending one another. Also the meowing sounds like something out of a horror movie. So no outside time for adventure cat :sadyes:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26623228 -

U still got ur beautiful chicks?...


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: zZZz]
    #26623255 -

:confused: I have not ever had a feathered dinosaur as a pet. It would be cool though minus the yelling at 6am :lol:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26623259 -

Man I luv chicks :heart:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26623268 -

Also me thinkz I’ve had u confused with another member this whole time... :feelsadman: but also :iloveyou:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #26623272 -

:wave:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #26623359 -

:heart:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Deepest Condolescences (MDC) - R.I.P. Big Worm [Re: zZZz] * 4
    #26623435 -

Just saw an owl in a tree in our back yard. Pretty good size one. Me and the mate are just having some drinks and chilling. Life is good. Hope you all are doing good too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 477 | 478 | 479 | 480 | 481 | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | 486 | 487 | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 11 members, 21 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 18 queries.