Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #26288378 -

Verum, I am 100% down with these for regular cubes. For PE types, I have had a few issues with needing to mist and increase FAE. But every type of reg I have run has done nicely in these.

I'm not a Boss like Pasty, so I bet my FC is off a tick. :shrug:


--------------------


               
"Never miss a good chance to shut up"
                Best advice ever...in this hobby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: ShroomyToons]
    #26288511 -

I want a rusty white :smile: so jealous looking at these


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Psonic] * 1
    #26296974 -



:stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #26297520 -

Just_A_Noob said:


:stoned:



That looks awesome! What kind of environment do you live in? I noticed the optional hole is drilled out. Did you bring the sub to field capacity or just over FC? Just curious :smile:


--------------------
I'm here to learn. I'm also willing to help. If I'm wrong on something, please call me out. I am not resistant to new information, but I always carry a healthy dose of skepticism.


“It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.”

-Albert Einstein

Edited by McDominator (11/04/19 10:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: McDominator]
    #26297825 -

I like them with the optional holes drilled.  This substrate might have actually been slightly under FC.  I’m adding more water to the next one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #26297911 -

Awesome tub!


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Psicomb]
    #26298063 -

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #26298235 -

hey pasty have u tried pans in these yet ??


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26298400 -

No I haven’t but I would probably add more holes if I was going to try and make one for pans. Probably do it as a mini mono as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26298431 -

well i will let u know then lol cuz thats exactly what im doin now. i wanted to try a mini with the same hole pattern that way i can interchange tubs. i figured id try 1 while im workin on a pan grow in sum propagation domes pics


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26298755 -

Nice Jan those look like texoc.


--------------------
EAT GETS SHIT DONE


:flame::chief:JOIN THE POW WOW:chief::flame:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: eatyualive]
    #26298763 -

You have good eyes.  ‘Tis TOC


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #26298846 -

Nice job. The pointy nipples give it away. I always thought they look like ufos!


--------------------
EAT GETS SHIT DONE


:flame::chief:JOIN THE POW WOW:chief::flame:

Edited by eatyualive (11/04/19 06:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: eatyualive]
    #26317491 -

Hei everyone, trying these tubs again (after first two went green before 1st flush)

Made 3 tubs, 2 same spawn and one from another LC.

Tubes are 9-11 days old.

I used 650 coir, 3.7L water, (2, 2.5, 2.8) verm 5-6 quarts of spawn per box

Here is how surface looks, some tubs have bubbles forming already







--------------------

Edited by TonyMushrana (11/13/19 11:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26317570 -

:takingnotes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26317588 -

Funny I drilled my holes like this pattern before i seen this thread. Awesome write up Pasty. Looks like I was headed in the right direction.

Im using removable 1010 trays in this tote.

I have a question guys. I have 90qt tubs and need advise.

I drilled 3 1/4in holes on each side down low (below sub surface) and 3 1/4in holes up high on each end. Should I drill more holes on the sides, up above the sub surface???

My thinking was that the FA would come up from the bottom and raise and mix that way but your holes are above sub surface.

Any help would be appreciated.


Edited by YogiBear (11/13/19 01:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: YogiBear]
    #26317614 -

I gotta try these tubs out. I love this idea


--------------------
mushrooms + my morning jacket = awesome https://youtu.be/xkY4isMi2Zc


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Cybin_man]
    #26317692 -

Pasty, should I mist my tubs or should I just leave em be?

I have very very little droplets where the mycelium was puffy, but not whole tub is like puffy


--------------------

Edited by TonyMushrana (11/13/19 01:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: YogiBear]
    #26318054 -

Yogi,

As pasty said in his write up, hes tried quite a few hole configurations... I'd space out your top holes a bit more next time. I'd drill two more an inch or so below those three.

The optional hole is nice to. I duct tape mine until I see pins.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: primelines]
    #26318237 -

primelines said:
Yogi,

As pasty said in his write up, hes tried quite a few hole configurations... I'd space out your top holes a bit more next time. I'd drill two more an inch or so below those three.

The optional hole is nice to. I duct tape mine until I see pins.



Well... I have already added extra holes on the end like the tek calls for. 👍

I also updated my Chamber Of Secrets Light Box Tek to reflect this Teks recommendations on hole placement and also linked to this Tek giving Pasty the full credit for what I was looking for....

... a tub that was pretty much set it and forget it... expect for misting that is. 😎


Edited by YogiBear (11/13/19 07:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mono tub condensation, helpful? Bag or no?
( 1 2 all )
mb13 4,928 20 12/13/14 08:23 PM
by taGyo
* help with mono-tub humidity and FAE!! goddessinpink 5,093 3 08/20/07 03:32 PM
by GoodbyeOrb
* Straw Log vs Mono Tub vs Casing? ShaqAttack 5,137 7 05/05/18 08:18 AM
by liamtheloser
* Form fitted pre-pan inserts for mono tubs mb13 1,570 5 04/07/08 07:37 AM
by myelination
* Mono-Tub vs Double Tub
( 1 2 all )
unknown28 15,251 33 12/17/23 04:13 PM
by TrippHillHooligan
* mono tub rye poo TheStudent 4,095 14 05/05/18 08:17 AM
by bam
* From spore print to mono tub *UPDATE* *First flush pics*
( 1 2 all )
BrainChemistry 11,244 33 11/02/09 06:04 PM
by i like cow poo
* Mono tub with air pump? surfster 7,266 11 11/07/06 10:53 PM
by MycoMaster83

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
184,670 topic views. 23 members, 241 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.