Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | | Last >
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: splunge] * 4
    #26286683 -

Sup pub.  I just went to Target, the store is about 4 miles from my house.  There are 8 traffic lights between here and there, and for the first time ever I hit all 8 as green lights, with no red light stoppage.  Crazy to think that if I’d left the house ten seconds earlier or later, it would’ve been a very different drive.  Also, the song I was listening to on the radio (Thunderkiss ‘65 by White Zombie) ended right as I stopped the car in  the parking spot, another thing that could’ve only happened if I left exactly when I did.  All in all, very blessed car ride.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #26286687 -

:thaaannks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #26286704 -

Burke Dennings said:
Sup pub.  I just went to Target, the store is about 4 miles from my house.  There are 8 traffic lights between here and there, and for the first time ever I hit all 8 as green lights, with no red light stoppage.  Crazy to think that if I’d left the house ten seconds earlier or later, it would’ve been a very different drive.  Also, the song I was listening to on the radio (Thunderkiss ‘65 by White Zombie) ended right as I stopped the car in  the parking spot, another thing that could’ve only happened if I left exactly when I did.  All in all, very blessed car ride.



:mindblown:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #26286707 -

I love it when that happens! Not very often though, but I had one of those a few months ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26286723 -

Wanna know something else mind blowing, niffla?  I tried the Impossible Burger last night, it was shockingly similar to a real hamburger.  They must’ve put so much R & D into that thing to get it so close.  I eat a lot of veggie burgers because I love them in their own right, but they don’t actually taste or feel like a hamburger.  The Impossible Burger gets it damn near to the real thing though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #26286731 -

i've been meaning to try the impossible burger.  glad to hear it's good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #26286745 -

Burke Dennings said:
Wanna know something else mind blowing, niffla?  I tried the Impossible Burger last night, it was shockingly similar to a real hamburger.  They must’ve put so much R & D into that thing to get it so close.  I eat a lot of veggie burgers because I love them in their own right, but they don’t actually taste or feel like a hamburger.  The Impossible Burger gets it damn near to the real thing though.



I may have to snag me one and give it a try Burke :thumbup:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: splunge] * 6
    #26286754 -

I couldn’t believe it, man.  Impossible Burgers.  The future is fuckin bonkers.

Looking forward to this afternoon, gonna have a bit of fun.  While I was at Target I got my son this weird toy I know he wants, and I’m gonna package it up like it’s been mailed here.  Write his name and address on it, a “?” as the return. I’ll put it in the mailbox & tell him I’m going to check the mail.  He always comes with me, he loves checking the mail.  I know it’s mostly junk and a couple bills or whatever, but I think he sees it as endless potential.  The mailman could put ANYTHING in there.  He’s four so he hardly gets anything, so he goes absolutely apeshit when he sees a package in the box and I hand it to him & tell him it’s for him.  Cracks me up.  I do this a couple times a year, he has no clue who is mysteriously mailing him stuff.  Maybe I’ll ramp it up into some DaVinci Code-like enigma game when he’s a bit older, idk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #26286765 -

Liver cancer!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #26286802 -

Burke Dennings said:
I couldn’t believe it, man.  Impossible Burgers.  The future is fuckin bonkers.

Looking forward to this afternoon, gonna have a bit of fun.  While I was at Target I got my son this weird toy I know he wants, and I’m gonna package it up like it’s been mailed here.  Write his name and address on it, a “?” as the return. I’ll put it in the mailbox & tell him I’m going to check the mail.  He always comes with me, he loves checking the mail.  I know it’s mostly junk and a couple bills or whatever, but I think he sees it as endless potential.  The mailman could put ANYTHING in there.  He’s four so he hardly gets anything, so he goes absolutely apeshit when he sees a package in the box and I hand it to him & tell him it’s for him.  Cracks me up.  I do this a couple times a year, he has no clue who is mysteriously mailing him stuff.  Maybe I’ll ramp it up into some DaVinci Code-like enigma game when he’s a bit older, idk.



:thatsayes: dude that's so great

love it


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26286828 -

I think veggie burgers are high in linoleic acid, I stay away from them, plus I think its some sort of :tinfoil: conspiracy, all the places around here are shilling these things and I dont even think theres a high percentage of people buying them it freaks me out, its like if nividia was being nice to Linux

I also dont get why they wouldnt just make these products full vegan, they are mostly a vegetarian product, I heard the bread at some of these places contain animal products, which dosnt have to happen, and some places put cheese on them

tim hortans sells a veggie burger now, they dont even have a regular burger to choose from

and pizza pizza has like three fake meat toppings now, ones a pepperoni, I think ones a sausage and I forget what the other one is


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: gopher]
    #26287034 -

meatless food seems to be making a splash right now.  being mostly vegan, i can definitely appreciate it.  it's cool seeing meatless alternatives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: splunge] * 2
    #26287118 -

Meatless Alternatives--my new band name!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26287157 -

Well I'm glad you guys are having fun. It's cold, I'm covered in pookie and fiber glass, and I'm starving. Can't leave until they get the billing issue solved.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26287164 -

just learned the intro to weather report suite by the grateful dead.  sounds so good on my new guitar hell yeah nukka.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #26287284 -

Dude, I think about that timing stuff all the time.. maybe a little obsessively.  It’s trips me out how all that works out.  I take this back road to get to my place to avoid an intersection that is insanely dangerous.. how that is still set up the way it is is beyond me but the back road is about 5 miles long, has grass on each side for approx 80 yards and then there’s a tree line.  No turn offs, just a road that see’s barely any traffic.  It was going to be a set of neighborhoods but they bailed on it.

So I was driving down that road one day and saw a pack of buzzards eating a road killed deer.  Think about the timing of that deer to actually get hit by a random car.  160 yards of grass with a thin strip of road where it’s hours between any car passing through and it managed to time it’s whole day perfectly enough to get nailed by a car.  It blew my mind... I thought about that for the longest time.

This is going to be a long one, :awesome:

When I was a lad, my mom got my brother and me a book where you could send off a letter and these companies would send you free stuff in the mail.  I remember I got a popcorn ball maker.  It was amazing.  I think she was just trying to teach us how mail works etc but for me it was this magical process and I would get excited about making the letter and sending it off and it would time perfectly with me eventually forgetting about it and BAM!, got stuff in the mail.  It was epic.

Now for the bad news.  I feel like we were really on a high note with this post but, yin and yang and all that what not.  2 out of 3 isn’t bad. :shrug:

Word on the skreet is those Impossible Burgers are terrible for you.  Strangely enough there was a Santino/Joe Rogan podcast where they were talking about it.  I was in the middle of something while listening so don’t have the fine details but you may want to do some searches and get the scoop on what all is going on with that.  Sometimes those “they’re bad for you” scenarios are like, oh hey that’s not good at all, and sometimes they’re like, what in the actual fuck bro, and going by tone alone this sounded like the I.B. fell into the latter..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Amanita86]
    #26287300 -

for one they are high in omega 6 (linoleic acid) and our omega 3 to omega 6 ratios are way off in modern society due to stuff like vegetable oils, its probably healthier to fry stuff in lard or butter then oil


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Amanita86]
    #26287358 -

Amanita86 said:
So I was driving down that road one day and saw a pack of buzzards eating a road killed deer.  Think about the timing of that deer to actually get hit by a random car.  160 yards of grass with a thin strip of road where it’s hours between any car passing through and it managed to time it’s whole day perfectly enough to get nailed by a car.  It blew my mind... I thought about that for the longest time.




Obv a suicide.  Deer know how to look both ways before crossing.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26287370 -

I saw a deer get nailed at 2 am  :whacker:

its more likely they get hit on vacant roads

when no one is around they treat the street like the forest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26287372 -

420 bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 9 members, 20 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.