Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | | Last >
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #26285583 -

:whateveryousayfreak:


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26285586 -

Niffla said:
Wonder Boy said:
We should get a group bonsi tree grow going...





I got my mom a bonsai tree for mother's day, one that you grow from the start before it even has a single leaf on it

It died after a few wks

:feelsbadman:



Shit.. are they that hard to grow?


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26285623 -

Wonder Boy said:
Oh.. do they take a really long time to grow? I don't know anything about them other then they were in the karate kid.



LOL!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: pivotingpenguin]
    #26285640 -

when i listen to guccis old tracks i feel pain. unless youre a native american medicine man, you shouldnt put your mind on that level when youre sad. its a difficult journey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26285642 -

Wonder Boy said:
Niffla said:
Wonder Boy said:
We should get a group bonsi tree grow going...





I got my mom a bonsai tree for mother's day, one that you grow from the start before it even has a single leaf on it

It died after a few wks

:feelsbadman:



Shit.. are they that hard to grow?



I have no idea, I didn't think so but yeah it didn't make it.

I gave it to my mom and it even came with directions and tips lol and she has got a million plants so she's good at that stuff, but it still

:flop:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26285651 -

My mom isn't very bright either.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26285655 -

it hurts to hear his voice like this. god damn, he was still goin in though. im glad he turned his life around. thats my nigga for real, he made it out to other side of drug addiction against all oods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26285667 -

Wonder Boy said:
My mom isn't very bright either.



:woah:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26285736 -

Wonder Boy said:
We should get a group bonsi tree grow going...

Like.. everyone buys what's needed. We can wait until everyone that is participating has everything. From there we all move to step 2 together and so on and so forth.

We can compare our grows alongside one a other.

:shrug:



I'll pitch in on 16% of the dirt required.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26285886 -

Niffla said:
Wonder Boy said:
My mom isn't very bright either.



:woah:



:acslater:


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 1
    #26285893 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Quote:
Rats can drive tiny cars as a way to ease their anxiety, researchers claim






Post links


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26285948 -

hows everyone's night going? ive come to realize that ive gone from mediocre girls playing games with me to slightly higher quality girls playing games with me. i dont enjoy the mental gymnastics that women play. im gonna turn myself into a beast like my bro. he did 10 years in prison, he told me get big, do dips. he had no job, no money, and he could cheat and his girl and she wouldnt leave. im gonna go ham with my body instead of letting girls distract me only 1 year into my bodybuilding journey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26285962 -

Post body


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26285995 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Post body



:okay:


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26286195 -

I'm getting ready to grow some very very special bonsai trees. They are special because
1. The two bonsai's will be bonsai of Giant Sequioa trees. They will be tiny giants!
2. I have two pine cones from literally the 2 biggest trees in the world. General Sherman and I think the other is from Grizzly Tree.
3. I hand collected them and have been curing them for almost 2 years now. They need 2 years before they pop.

I should find the largest coastal redwoods and collect cones to make bonsai of those too.



I made an ice cream float earlier using Pepsi. Now I made another because the 1st was so rootin toootin good. This time I used Dr. Pepper and it's even better. Yummy!!! Yummies!

Edited by Lophosaurus (10/30/19 09:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26286277 -

I have a bonsai cedar tree :awesome:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26286379 -

Lophosaurus said:
I'm getting ready to grow some very very special bonsai trees. They are special because
1. The two bonsai's will be bonsai or Giant Sequioa trees. They will be tiny giants.
2. I have two pine cones from literally the 2 biggest trees in the world. General Sherman and I think the other is from Grizzly Tree.
3. I hand collected them and have been curing them for almost 2 years now. They need 2 years before they pop.

I should find the largest coastal redwoods and collect cones to make bonsai of those too.



I made an ice cream float earlier using Pepsi. Now I made another because the 1st was so rootin toootin good. This time I used Dr. Pepper and it's even better. Yummy!!! Yummies!



I think I'm going to look... Holy fuck, I just remembered about my cacti. I need to bring that shit in..

But yeah, I'm going to look into growing a bonsi.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: theRealrollforever] * 2
    #26286416 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #26286464 -

Amazing!


cooking some breakfast. gotta get the leaves off the yard today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living New Consciousness (LNC) [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #26286565 -

all this talk about bonsai trees reminds me of this post i saw on reddit where this guy makes a bonsai tree completely out of chocolate.  it was pretty fucking cool.

how's everyone doing this morning? it's another cool one over here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.