Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: primelines]
    #26182718 -

ComebackKid said:
Awesome tek!!
Simple efficient clean effective inconspicuous.... hell yeah:rockon:

Have you been playing around with this concept for a while? I swear I've seen a similar 1/4" hole configuration before.

Either way, this is first on my list of things I'm going to try out as soon as I can get back at it.

I'd really like to try running some of these b2b with my current tubs to see if I can emulate the same conditions without using tape.

Ps the fruits in the pics at the end look really cool



Yes I have been playing with this idea for a while now. Good to see ya around CBK :rockon:

primelines said:
Mine are coming in heavy...I'll take a pic very soon. But my question is what should I do with my old modded tubs that have the standard larger size holes? Cuz I'm def sticking to this and still lid flippin.



primelines said:
Mine are coming in heavy...I'll take a pic very soon. But my question is what should I do with my old modded tubs that have the standard larger size holes? Cuz I'm def sticking to this and still lid flippin.




I can’t help ya with what to do with the old ones, I gave mine away so I’m starting from scratch. If you come up with a solution post it here :derfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26182744 -

I did try duct taping the holes on one and just flipping the lid. But I was also experimenting with field cap, went way overboard and it went south.....Should have that worked otherwise?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: primelines]
    #26184600 -

I couldnt wait to post a pic lol so here's one so far.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: primelines]
    #26184901 -

well pasty i just bought all new tubs to b make this my new go to monotub im having fantastic results


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26185263 -

I was going to ask this but found it in a thread search.....

Quote:
So far I have only run the PE in this version of the tub. Previous versions I ran RW in. I’m not really growing anything but PE varieties and RW these days. The long pin time for PE did require me to mist a few of these tubs once or twice, but nothing excessive. If you live in a humid area you will likely not need to mist at all.




I'm North uk so lack of humidity aint ever a problem here.

Just drilled a similar tub up wilko's 75lt. Got 4 qt PE and a damien bucket-tek on the stew.

So my question is Pasty;

Have you tried casing these same time as spawning as in that azur thread?

Can't see why you couldn't really, and its so much less hassle if your tubs are elsewhere.

Pretty hyped for no polyfill, :vaped:will keep you posted on my results.

Cheers for posting this

Frac


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: FractalXplora]
    #26185309 -

Give your new design a run.


--------------------
JJ

Draw unto others as they have been drawn to you.... WSP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26185325 -

primelines said:
I couldnt wait to post a pic lol so here's one so far.





That looks like it’s gonna be badass!

jcm4620 said:
well pasty i just bought all new tubs to b make this my new go to monotub im having fantastic results




Those look healthy indeed!


Hey fractal and newtomyc I’m excited for you guys, please post your results here. I’m finding this so easy, hope you all do as well. I also like the case and fruit at spawning, will work fine for these tubs :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26188309 -

Alright, I'm making up my next batch of tubs and have a few unmodded tubs lyin around so... Why not? I'm in. I'm curious though pasty, Did you run a number of tests with different amounts of holes in different places?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #26188330 -

i think ul b as happy as i am verum it has been great to me so far. i even went and bought all new tubs to switch to this design


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26188397 -

I was thinking that i'd switch if it works well but not buy all new tubs. I'd just throw some super duty guerrilla type tape over the original holes and use them. It'd be expensive. I have a few tubs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #26188416 -

ya u could do that too but i wouldnt want all the substrate particles n shit sticking to the tape through the  holes i guess ud have to tape both sides


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Edited by jcm4620 (09/14/19 04:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26188424 -

i never run more than 4 tubs at a time tho so it aint a big deal to me to buy 4 new ones but i c where alot of ppl on here would have to spend a fortune to buy all new lol


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #26188495 -

verum subsequentis said:
Alright, I'm making up my next batch of tubs and have a few unmodded tubs lyin around so... Why not? I'm in. I'm curious though pasty, Did you run a number of tests with different amounts of holes in different places?



Yes I have done a few different versions of it and been working on these configurations for a long time. I’m very confident in these.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #26188504 -

Word. Thanks brother. I really appreciate you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #26188515 -

likewise 🤝


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #26188686 -

I have some tubs with 1 1/4" holes and I was thinking of using super strength packing tape inside and out and re-drilling in Pasty style.

I use liners and my tubs rarely actually get mess on the sides. I usually can just pick up the liner and toss that coir in the compost and clean the tub with just a spray bottle with a little bleach and soap in the water and a rag.

So, I might need to replace the tape on the inside from time to time, but I think retrofitting will work on most of my tubs. As they come out of rotation, that's the plan.

I can't afford to toss all my tubs and start over either. Well, maybe I could, but it doesn't seem prudent or environmentally responsible.


--------------------


               
"Never miss a good chance to shut up"
                Best advice ever...in this hobby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: ShroomyToons]
    #26188691 -

werd. I think if you used some heavy duty gorilla type tape it'd last a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #26188698 -

I'll keep the tubs I got with mp tape on them... But I think any new tubs will all be drilled using this design...got 14 this way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Leftfield420]
    #26188711 -

we got a costco and a sams club here and we get free memberships through work. its awsum cuz i can get my massive amount of supplies there cheap as hell not to mention the great prices on tubs if any of u have anything like that i suggest checking it out if u have not  already. its a lot cheaper than anywhere else and u get bulk amounts


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26188713 -

what size tub for what price?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mono tub condensation, helpful? Bag or no?
( 1 2 all )
mb13 4,926 20 12/13/14 06:23 PM
by taGyo
* help with mono-tub humidity and FAE!! goddessinpink 5,093 3 08/20/07 01:32 PM
by GoodbyeOrb
* Straw Log vs Mono Tub vs Casing? ShaqAttack 5,137 7 05/05/18 06:18 AM
by liamtheloser
* Form fitted pre-pan inserts for mono tubs mb13 1,570 5 04/07/08 05:37 AM
by myelination
* Mono-Tub vs Double Tub
( 1 2 all )
unknown28 15,250 33 12/17/23 02:13 PM
by TrippHillHooligan
* mono tub rye poo TheStudent 4,095 14 05/05/18 06:17 AM
by bam
* From spore print to mono tub *UPDATE* *First flush pics*
( 1 2 all )
BrainChemistry 11,228 33 11/02/09 04:04 PM
by i like cow poo
* Mono tub with air pump? surfster 7,265 11 11/07/06 08:53 PM
by MycoMaster83

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
184,295 topic views. 14 members, 160 guests and 235 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.