Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26177268 -

Update,

Trich got me :frown:

I cutted part of it out.





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: TonyMushrana]
    #26177821 -

I harvested first flush off some known entities. Did about the same in performance, so this is a good working style of tub!

Only had to mist once.

:rockon:

I'd post pics, but have a crappy phone that doesn't care to communicate with either my PC or the internet.

But I got 1009, and 1148 off 3 quarts spawn to a bit over half a brick of coir. Which is pretty average for these varieties for me. Usually around 1100 +/- 100 in either direction. They'll both give a second flush, so all good.

I'd really like to convert all my tubs as not messing with filters is wonderful.

Thanks, Pasty!


--------------------


               
"Never miss a good chance to shut up"
                Best advice ever...in this hobby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: ShroomyToons]
    #26178005 -

That says it for me, I'll be drilling the rest of my tubs this way... Thanks for the input on your yeilds Shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Leftfield420]
    #26178030 -

You bet!

I wonder if I could get higher yields if I use more spawn and more coir...:shrug: I'm not sure. I just had my highest tub ever at 2240, and that was my normal process, but a PE type.

I'll mess around with it a bit, but I'm alright with about 100g dry per tub.

Anyway, yeah, about the same yield and no poly! :woot:


--------------------


               
"Never miss a good chance to shut up"
                Best advice ever...in this hobby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: ShroomyToons]
    #26178061 -

sweet im tryin 1 out rite now as well


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: jcm4620]
    #26178200 -

Nice stuff shroomy, no worries on the pics. Tony I’m worried you didn’t cutout nearly enough and it’s just going to contam and spread more. It’s better to salt it to make it through the flush. Just lay some salt over it and then place a folder paper towel over it. The paper towel will catch the massive flood of water that will appear where you salt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26178272 -

damn pasty, if i didn't have too many tubs with holes already drilled. :lol: nice one. :thumbup:


--------------------
EAT GETS SHIT DONE


:flame::chief:JOIN THE POW WOW:chief::flame:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monos (moved) [Re: eatyualive]
    #26178341 -

Thanks Eats, I gave away most of my old tubs and needed new ones. Gave me an opportunity to do this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26180327 -

Nice write-up.

Going to give this design a try!

Thanks pasty!!


--------------------
JJ

Draw unto others as they have been drawn to you.... WSP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: newtomyc]
    #26180354 -

i just want everyone to know that if u are thinking about doing this tek that it is awsum. i only cased these 3 days ago and it is starting to just take off like a bat outta hell. i am so happy with the results so far and it really has been set n forget.  i have not misted once and i cant praise it enuff so far good job pasty👍👍




also pasty id like to know the biggest tub you have ran with the standard hole pattern as described in the tek? this is a 54 qt and i was wondering if u have put the xtra hole at sub level in the middle of the short sides on this size tub or not thank u


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: jcm4620]
    #26180387 -

its not a canopy yet but its only been 3 days sum damn fruits just took off b4 my pinset even all came in fully but they look nice i love this design  so far



--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Edited by jcm4620 (09/10/19 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: jcm4620] * 1
    #26180391 -



3 month's into growing I tried tubs with no holes and that's what I prefer to grow in now.

I know this tek has holes though, but just sharing my input.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: jcm4620]
    #26180439 -

jcm4620 said:
its not a canopy yet but its only been 3 days sum damn fruits just took off b4 my pinset even all came in fully but they look nice i love this design  so far





The fruits look healthy and conditions appear good. That tub is dialed in.

Biggest I’ve done with this pattern is the 66 quart. The extra hole option is probably not needed for your 54 quart tubs. Thanks for sharing :headbang3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26180463 -

It's a shotgun with way less holes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: JohnRainy]
    #26180478 -

thank u pasty and those words coming from u r very rewarding


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: jcm4620]
    #26180528 -

My first P-EZ tub run. Not bad for a set and forget 24Q, only misted once before the mycelium popped through and no top holes, just loose lid.

Gonna try with one layer of micropore, kinda looks like I got a strong draft in there judgeing by where it is vacant and fluffy a inch from the holes in the mid centers and I'm already feeling the change in the seasons on my grows again.  :crackerdry:

If ya got any suggestions I'm all ears others wise ill just keep fiddling.  :mostinteresting:


--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: R.I.P.Zappa]
    #26180542 -

For a tub that size I would use fewer lower holes. Maybe as few as 1 on each long side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26180545 -

:takingnotes:                      :tipofthecap:


--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26180562 -

Awesome tek!!
Simple efficient clean effective inconspicuous.... hell yeah:rockon:

Have you been playing around with this concept for a while? I swear I've seen a similar 1/4" hole configuration before.

Either way, this is first on my list of things I'm going to try out as soon as I can get back at it.

I'd really like to try running some of these b2b with my current tubs to see if I can emulate the same conditions without using tape.

Ps the fruits in the pics at the end look really cool


--------------------
:amanita2: Substrate surface conditions / Monotub prep and care :sporedrop:

Look around you... Everything you see exists inside the mind.
Consciousness, the awareness that is experiencing this mind,
is peering in from outside the universe.

Our individual experiences are all part of the universe's experience of itself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs [Re: ComebackKid]
    #26182676 -

Mine are coming in heavy...I'll take a pic very soon. But my question is what should I do with my old modded tubs that have the standard larger size holes? Cuz I'm def sticking to this and still lid flippin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mono tub condensation, helpful? Bag or no?
( 1 2 all )
mb13 4,927 20 12/13/14 06:23 PM
by taGyo
* help with mono-tub humidity and FAE!! goddessinpink 5,093 3 08/20/07 01:32 PM
by GoodbyeOrb
* Straw Log vs Mono Tub vs Casing? ShaqAttack 5,137 7 05/05/18 06:18 AM
by liamtheloser
* Form fitted pre-pan inserts for mono tubs mb13 1,570 5 04/07/08 05:37 AM
by myelination
* Mono-Tub vs Double Tub
( 1 2 all )
unknown28 15,250 33 12/17/23 02:13 PM
by TrippHillHooligan
* mono tub rye poo TheStudent 4,095 14 05/05/18 06:17 AM
by bam
* From spore print to mono tub *UPDATE* *First flush pics*
( 1 2 all )
BrainChemistry 11,242 33 11/02/09 04:04 PM
by i like cow poo
* Mono tub with air pump? surfster 7,266 11 11/07/06 08:53 PM
by MycoMaster83

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
184,496 topic views. 9 members, 56 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.