Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 |
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: qman]
    #25930997 -

Just got 10 ft taller too btw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: qman]
    #25931024 -

qman said:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-floated-proposal-to-release-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities/

Got to give them what they want. :shrug:



I don't like this idea.

But whenever democratic talking heads insist that more illegal immigrants means a better economy, I can't see why they would ever object.

By their logic, it would make their city rich.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25931100 -

XUL said:
qman said:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-floated-proposal-to-release-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities/

Got to give them what they want. :shrug:



I don't like this idea.

But whenever democratic talking heads insist that more illegal immigrants means a better economy, I can't see why they would ever object.

By their logic, it would make their city rich.



The idea you don't like was Trump's idea.  And it was rejected.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25931170 -

BUILD
THE
WALL
Trump 2020!
Don Jr 2024
Trump Jr 2032!


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #25931212 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
XUL said:
qman said:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-floated-proposal-to-release-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities/

Got to give them what they want. :shrug:



I don't like this idea.

But whenever democratic talking heads insist that more illegal immigrants means a better economy, I can't see why they would ever object.

By their logic, it would make their city rich.



The idea you don't like was Trump's idea.  And it was rejected.



It’s a completely insane proposal. The guy who says illegal immigrants are invading the US actually wanted to release them inside the US as partisan retribution for political disputes. It’s disgusting.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods] * 2
    #25931270 -

One man’s disgusting is another’s hilarious. I say that all the time.

Not really, but in this case it is hilarious. Not only is the proposal hilariously illegal, it’s also totally moronic for Trump to parade around. He’s a desperate man right now.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25931299 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods] * 1
    #25931387 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
XUL said:
qman said:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-floated-proposal-to-release-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities/

Got to give them what they want. :shrug:



I don't like this idea.

But whenever democratic talking heads insist that more illegal immigrants means a better economy, I can't see why they would ever object.

By their logic, it would make their city rich.



The idea you don't like was Trump's idea.  And it was rejected.



It’s a completely insane proposal. The guy who says illegal immigrants are invading the US actually wanted to release them inside the US as partisan retribution for political disputes. It’s disgusting.



It's not insane at all.  We want a wall, Democrats say "oh but they're just peaceful asylum seekers!"; So now you can have them in all those cities that said "let them in!".

What's the problem?


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: christopera]
    #25931394 -

christopera said:
One man’s disgusting is another’s hilarious. I say that all the time.

Not really, but in this case it is hilarious. Not only is the proposal hilariously illegal, it’s also totally moronic for Trump to parade around. He’s a desperate man right now.



It's illegal to release "immigrants" into cities that said they want to let them in?  Oh pray tell!


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: meltdowner] * 4
    #25931437 -

The problem is using human beings as a weapon. What the fuck is wrong you people? These are people who came here out of desperation, and you want to dump them off in the streets of cities hundreds of miles away from where they were taken into custody. Immigration is a federal responsibility.

If Donald Asshole thinks these immigrants are a dangerous element, then how does he justify releasing them on the streets?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/12/19 09:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods] * 3
    #25931451 -

They wanted to come here.

Transporting them to cities where people love illegal immigrants would make the local populace happy (by their own standards) and the immigrants could simply jump into all the jobs that Americans won't work.

Even though I don't like this policy, you and the Dems have no position. You argued how good illegals make a place, now you don't want them.

Talk about hypocrisy.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25931468 -

I see nothing wrong with a president setting loose "murderers, drug dealers and rapists" in the neighborhoods of his opponents.:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #25931472 -

The right is morally bankrupt


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25931475 -

XUL said:
They wanted to come here.

Transporting them to cities where people love illegal immigrants would make the local populace happy (by their own standards) and the immigrants could simply jump into all the jobs that Americans won't work.

Even though I don't like this policy, you and the Dems have no position. You argued how good illegals make a place, now you don't want them.

Talk about hypocrisy.



It has nothing to do with whether these cities want them. These immigrants are human beings, not
Pawns to be used in a political stunt. What the fuck is wrong with you people? How does someone get so morally lost that they would even consider this plan?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/12/19 09:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods]
    #25931479 -

Uh, yea.

So stop putting them in detention centers, cages, and courtrooms.

Instead send them where they will be welcomed and have an abundance of jobs: sanctuary cities.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (04/12/19 09:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25931485 -

Don’t send them anywhere. Let them decide where to go. Release them in the jurisdiction they were captured. Find them sponsors. Help them. Don’t use them to punish your enemies.

Why do even support trump anymore. He said he would solve the immigration problem and it’s gotten worse than it has been In 15 years. He’s a failure.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: koods]
    #25931506 -

Yeah.

I like his panache and much of his policy.

Indeed, he has failed on immigration, which will badly hurt him in 2020.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL]
    #25931514 -

XUL said:
meltdowner said:
So now you can have them in all those cities that said "let them in!"



Transporting them to cities where people love illegal immigrants would make the local populace happy.



Guys, I didn't realize sanctuary cities wanted to let all the illegals in.  Can you support this claim?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25931522 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
XUL said:
meltdowner said:
So now you can have them in all those cities that said "let them in!"



Transporting them to cities where people love illegal immigrants would make the local populace happy.



Guys, I didn't realize sanctuary cities wanted to let all the illegals in.  Can you support this claim?



Yes, but I will do it tomorrow. I don't want to paste links now. I'm on me phone, so it is a bastard.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUILD THE WALL [Re: XUL]
    #25931523 -

Lies, rambling and more lies



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Building a Wall
( 1 2 3 all )
SirTripAlot 3,243 52 12/22/05 09:40 AM
by Bhairabas
* On Capitolism, Poverty, and Suffering Eightball 2,638 18 07/07/02 10:07 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* The Immigration Debate
( 1 2 all )
Basilides 2,133 37 05/11/06 04:12 PM
by zappaisgod
* welfare/poverty
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 2,841 21 06/13/03 02:21 AM
by Xlea321
* Thoughts On Poverty And its Absence. lonestar2004 2,658 12 06/28/05 03:06 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Anti-poverty campaign gets it almost all wrong lonestar2004 1,403 18 07/07/05 02:11 AM
by Tao
* Illegal immigrants newuser1492 1,189 8 06/20/05 01:45 AM
by WhiteRabbitt
* Immigration Vote
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 4,615 66 04/08/06 12:30 PM
by SirTripAlot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
11,654 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.