Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25119183 -

#12 gets it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #25119406 -

:lol: keep the insults coming, very productive for us both. Slides right off me like water on glass

condemn rather than understand and seek to help.

I only go to defense mode when people are harsh assholes. #4 Knew how to speak to someone who's done wrong. I'm not sitting here claiming i've done no wrong, I made this thread to talk out a moral issue I was having, not to be mindlessly insulted by the all too predictable "fuck anyone who acts sexually improper" crowd.

:kickdeadhorse:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25119424 -

when did I play the victim?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25119434 -

oh shit I just reread the thread and realized I'm being either trolled or accosted by somebody with no interest in being helpful/productive

no longer responding to insults/mindless rants

Edited by Anonymous (04/06/18 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #25119533 -

The harsh asshole here is #1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #15] * 3
    #25121409 -

Guess we're just rubbing his ass the wrong way...  :lmafo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #25184870 -

I almost see where he was going.

I mean it’s cool when you go to an EDM show and get up in the heart of scrum the croud just essnetially grinding up on a bunch randos or both sexes in a giant clothes on dance orgy kind of feels nice like a big warm sliding blanket.

And at the time it’s cool cuz everyone is just getting carried along by the music and the crowd and raging

But then it kind of got me thinking how many people in here actually get off on groping random people.

I mean sick

Like Poster #1

Kind of makes me never want to go to show again if I got to worry about this dude copping a feel of my ass.

I mean that’s one thing if you swing your hand at your side and tap my dick

I bet you like that too

Poster #1...for shame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #25184879 -

fuck it just grope till you get caught. shows aren't exactly the best place for conversation. if shit is going off just start grabbing ass. furiously if you want, one by one. get some deep finger penetration, enough that you get a scent of whats going on. if they start tripping just dance it off I doubt anyone will do anything if you just dance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #25184885 -

Don’t stop dancing


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #25199271 -

I didn't read the whole thread, but what your doing is wrong, plain and simple.  It's also a very quick way to get your ass kicked.  If I saw someone like you being a perv, you'd be confronted.

"Don't be that guy"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #25199298 -

i didn't read the thread, but let me type the most obvious possible response which has almost certainly been repeated three times by now :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25202791 -

Guess I'm "that guy" now.. 

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #25870029 -

I don't do this as much anymore but I've still never had any consequences. The worst that happens is the girl whispers in her boyfriends ear and then they move away from me. I don't understand why girls and especially their boyfriends don't stand up for themselves. I think if even one person had rebuked me, especially early on, it would have made me stop doing this, maybe for good. They never say a word, never give me a dirty look, nothing, they just move away. Submissive are ye?

But, a lot of girls also respond positively to it and start dancing up on my hand/me. And then a lot of girls also seem to be totally oblivious to it or just dont care than I'm barely grazing their butt as they dance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25876430 -

ANON #1; You wish you lying bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #25876495 -

:shrug: s'true m'lord. believe me or dont

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25878540 -

The fact that you made this thread proves that you know the correct answer to this quandary. Though you know the answer isnt pleasant as you'd have to give up your ways, and are maybe torn between what to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #25879196 -

predator moves, shit needs to be addressed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Letting your arms hang by your sides so as to brush up against booty in crowded places [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #25881785 -

Had one of the best ones yet the other night, she subtley moved back on my hand so i just overtly palmed her whole ass, such a nice ass. I'd call that consent :lol:

Edited by Anonymous (03/18/19 12:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Called the cops on my neighbors, Im a dead man. Crazy night...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,650 57 01/23/13 11:09 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* the great ohio gathering
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,234 58 10/04/07 03:19 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,149 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.