Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25865116 -

That's awesome pand :smile: And yeah,. doubling the dose on the second day makes it hit like no tolerance :smile: as you learned.. sounds like a fun night..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25865177 -

Yeah, it was really good. I just love lsd so much, it's so awesome to go out partying with. :crazy2:

Btw, I like the way this thread is becoming more and more the weekly version of the "What's currently active" -thread in the psychedelic experience. :thumbup:

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25865178 -

Sounds intense, glad you had a good time

I also love lsd :lol:

This summer i think I'll try a high dose of it. Never did more than 2 tabs


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25865600 -

Enk, try eating some edibles about a hour before taking the tabs.. it will make 2 tabs feel huge.. and smooths it out a lot :smile:

And yeah,i LOVE lsd.. but haven't done it around other people.. i'm pretty anti-social...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25865618 -

Me too bro. I actually get really paranoid sometimes. And thsr happen eith mt friend.

Got paranoid about something she said and didn't know if i could trust her.

But I've also done lsd at music festivals and had an absolute blast.

I would probably have to make some edibles myself. Might be fun actually. You don't yourself or you buy them?

I've been wary of weed with trips because couple months back I had some weird and off reactions to my psychedelics and wasn't sure if it was the weed causing it


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25865637 -

Enkidu said:
Me too bro. I actually get really paranoid sometimes. And thsr happen eith mt friend.

Got paranoid about something she said and didn't know if i could trust her.

But I've also done lsd at music festivals and had an absolute blast.

I would probably have to make some edibles myself. Might be fun actually. You don't yourself or you buy them?

I've been wary of weed with trips because couple months back I had some weird and off reactions to my psychedelics and wasn't sure if it was the weed causing it



I have gotten my edibles from the same people for like 4 years and they are always consistent.  that's the issue with edibles.. a little too much and you are fucked, i tend to go light and wait for that to start kicking in then take a tab or 2...

I actually think i like 1 tab more than 2.. just a fun relaxing night without the walls melting


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25865681 -

I enjoy the 1-2 tab range a lot

Weaker tabs 2

But I'm really curious about those deeper lsd trips since I've never gone deep eoth it like I have with mushrooms

And i currently have a decent supply of some quality stuff to explore with, since I've also always been wary of dosing high with tabs unsure of their authenticity and purity, having these tabs is an opportunity to explore deeper without worrying about that


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25865762 -

Enkidu said:
I enjoy the 1-2 tab range a lot

Weaker tabs 2

But I'm really curious about those deeper lsd trips since I've never gone deep eoth it like I have with mushrooms

And i currently have a decent supply of some quality stuff to explore with, since I've also always been wary of dosing high with tabs unsure of their authenticity and purity, having these tabs is an opportunity to explore deeper without worrying about that



The only times i got really deep was 400-450ug and shit was moving around.. but then i started smoking weed on top of it and it was like opening flood gates.. left my body twice like that..

One time thoughts were going by like smoke and i was trying to grab them.. another time i left my body and talked to Takeshi Teriuchi who is a 60's japanese surf guitarist i hadn't thought bout in like 10 years. Was a trip..



P.S. about a month ago, the shit hit me really hard and i had to actually lay down... I dissolved into sand.. no idea why that one was so intense..



--------------------

Edited by icetech (03/10/19 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25877335 -

Another saturday.. feeling kinda meh. maybe 1 tab tonight..

They opened a fucking dive bar in the plaza where my store is... i fucking HATE drunks.. and it's already turning to shit..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25877360 -

I can't believe how fucking quick this shit rolled around

Quit my old job

Got a new job

Might quit that today

Not seeming like it's helping me :shrug:

That's my Saturday :lol:


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25877376 -

Whats up guys, hope everyone is doing good. icetech, do you find dosing when your not feeling great lifts your mood? I find it doesn't usually work that way for me.

Thinking about trying it a hit of this new print I picked up earlier this week. In the last decade Ive only come across a print once a few years ago. Everything has been white and for the most part really good.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25877400 -

Enkidu said:
I can't believe how fucking quick this shit rolled around

Quit my old job

Got a new job

Might quit that today

Not seeming like it's helping me :shrug:

That's my Saturday :lol:



Why are you quitting already? Just curious.. and don't sweat it man.. put in some effort and have a new job by the end of the week.. better than settling into something not right or that you hate..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #25877403 -

Aiko Aiko said:
Whats up guys, hope everyone is doing good. icetech, do you find dosing when your not feeling great lifts your mood? I find it doesn't usually work that way for me.

Thinking about trying it a hit of this new print I picked up earlier this week. In the last decade Ive only come across a print once a few years ago. Everything has been white and for the most part really good.




For sure... shrooms made my mood so bad i ended up in a ball crying snot-bubbles... LSD though no matter how bad my mood lifts me up.

Everyone is different though. If you are in a shit mood i would probably just take 30-50ug.. lift up your mood and a nice small buzz without getting super heavy or having to deal with the world wobbling around.

I personally only use 1p and hope i never have to goto the dark web to get lsd :frown: It's been a miracle drug for my depression and overall life.. I wish i had kept better records i should be hitting 60 trips in 15 months tonight.. at least 58-62 somewhere in there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25877662 -

Time and happiness

Psychedelics always correct a negative mind for me contrary to what many say as far as "don't trip in a bad mind state"

:rolleyes:

That's like my go to time to trip


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25877663 -

Also, I try to journal on the come down of every trip

Maybe start making that a habit ice!


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25877669 -

Couple hits of spice and maybe shrooms later for me.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bumholio]
    #25877671 -

Bumholio said:
Couple hits of spice and maybe shrooms later for me.




Nice.. i have some nice bright white spice, but haven't worked up the balls to try it again. I will one day though :smile: enjoy your night!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25877672 -

Enkidu said:
Also, I try to journal on the come down of every trip

Maybe start making that a habit ice!



Yeah.. i used to color/draw on come down.. now it's just tv usually i need to do something more productive again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25877755 -

icetech said:
Bumholio said:
Couple hits of spice and maybe shrooms later for me.




Nice.. i have some nice bright white spice, but haven't worked up the balls to try it again. I will one day though :smile: enjoy your night!



Lol I know what you mean I've not had a go since Monday. I'm ascared of it:trippy:


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bumholio]
    #25877837 -

Bumholio, if you have some harmalas left, maybe swallow some 30 to 40 min before smoking the dmt. I assume with spice you mean dmt.

I think 100 to 120mg should be enough to noticably alter and lengthen the smoked dmt experience to half an hour or so.

You should really give it a try. :smirk:

-

I dosed some acid yesterday, around 125mics. Had a great walk through the woods with the dog. It was raining, but nature is always incredible on psychedelics.
Today it's nothing for me, have to work tomorrow morning at 6 am.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So, Should We Plan Trips? gotmagog 1,869 9 03/14/04 06:49 PM
by SporeX
* Large dose planned pasteface 1,073 15 11/21/07 03:08 PM
by c0_hush
* Don't Plan, just take a trip! nitroguy 1,345 9 05/11/05 03:45 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Planning a trip...alone...in LA...any suggestions? erikb1026 727 6 08/04/07 08:18 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* Tripping during the best time of year! Who else is planning? ShamanSean 1,200 12 09/30/03 10:58 AM
by Psilygirl
* Planning a shroom trip, help please. hEAtOniKgun 6,306 11 05/24/06 02:55 AM
by Annom
* Plan for first time shroomandweed 730 8 02/16/06 05:58 PM
by shroomandweed
* Need help planning my first trip! amsty tripper 1,186 7 04/26/07 07:35 PM
by SlashOZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
28,378 topic views. 2 members, 51 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.