Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847385 -

Ah shit i forgot about this thread
Shrooms and a smoke for me. Going early though because I want to get to my bed at a decent time cos I'm fucked today

:awecid:


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bumholio]
    #25847388 -

Bumholio said:
Ah shit i forgot about this thread
Shrooms and a smoke for me. Going early though because I want to get to my bed at a decent time cos I'm fucked today

:awecid:



I get that... i drop around 4pm and the last few weekends i haven't been able to get to sleep til 7-8am.. luckily i only need a few hours sleep then good to go :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847400 -

I couldn't sleep last night so I got up and did some agar transfers, had about 3 hours, and I haven't stopped today.

I'm just back in the house and I'd take my shrooms now only I cant be arsed to get up off the sofa


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bumholio]
    #25847402 -

Sofas do cause that to happen :smile: and't is still early...

Bumholio said:
I couldn't sleep last night so I got up and did some agar transfers, had about 3 hours, and I haven't stopped today.

I'm just back in the house and I'd take my shrooms now only I cant be arsed to get up off the sofa




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847543 -

Yummi, it's kicking harder than expected. :sun:

I dosed 50mics on tuesday, and ate a small ammount of shrooms yesterday. Thought my tolerance would diminish the effects at least a little.


Nope.


Cooking some bolognese at the moment. It's gonna be pasta today!

:supersaiyan:

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25847564 -

Pandemoon said:
Yummi, it's kicking harder than expected. :sun:

I dosed 50mics on tuesday, and ate a small ammount of shrooms yesterday. Thought my tolerance would diminish the effects at least a little.


Nope.


Cooking some bolognese at the moment. It's gonna be pasta today!

:supersaiyan:

-




It seems like smaller doses don't add much tolerance at all.. even my 100ug saturdays are pretty cleared up by the next weekend..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847634 -

Took 1 tab of lsd with a friend of mine last night. First trip in 3 months. Was up until 9am.

Work today 4-12

Happy travels :mushroom2:


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25847653 -

Enkidu said:
Took 1 tab of lsd with a friend of mine last night. First trip in 3 months. Was up until 9am.

Work today 4-12

Happy travels :mushroom2:



Awesome :smile: I hope you are like me and get a ton of energy cause of it.. you will sleep well tonight though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847856 -

Edibles in.... 2 tabs in a bit.. enjoy your night guys :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847983 -

Took one tab last night. My friends ruined everything. I'll write a thread right now


--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind


:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Edited by grati (03/02/19 02:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847990 -

Have fun, icetech! :smile:

I'm slowly comming down now, had a nice day.
Sadly no grapes. But I'll have some ready next time. :tongue2:

grati. Sounds bad man.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25848009 -

Pandemoon said:
Have fun, icetech! :smile:

I'm slowly comming down now, had a nice day.
Sadly no grapes. But I'll have some ready next time. :tongue2:

grati. Sounds bad man.

-



I made the thread.


--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind


:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Edited by grati (03/02/19 03:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: grati]
    #25848175 -

I read that thread, sounds like the worst.

I decided to hold off and trip tomorrow in the am, good vibes everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25848836 -

icetech said:
Enkidu said:
Took 1 tab of lsd with a friend of mine last night. First trip in 3 months. Was up until 9am.

Work today 4-12

Happy travels :mushroom2:



Awesome :smile: I hope you are like me and get a ton of energy cause of it.. you will sleep well tonight though.



That I will :lol:

Hope you had/having a good night my friend

I think I'm feeling some mushrooms here in the near future..


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25853538 -

Ended up on edibles.. then 200ug.. played drums for 7 hours, i don't remember a few hours in the middle though, trip was ok.. didn't leave my body or anything had a great night, then jacked off for 4 hours.. Cause it's amazing on acid.. and cause i could :smile: Had a good night all in all..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech] * 1
    #25863571 -

Got home late from work :frown: 2 tabs down and ready for take off :smile: Have a great night guys!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25863578 -

Enkidu said:
icetech said:
Enkidu said:
Took 1 tab of lsd with a friend of mine last night. First trip in 3 months. Was up until 9am.

Work today 4-12

Happy travels :mushroom2:



Awesome :smile: I hope you are like me and get a ton of energy cause of it.. you will sleep well tonight though.



That I will :lol:

Hope you had/having a good night my friend

I think I'm feeling some mushrooms here in the near future..



It has been almost 3 years since I ate shrooms unfortunately. Would love to eat some libs again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #25864339 -

I ended up eating mushrooms and it was fucking GREAT.

Only did 3g and it was super spur of the the moment, was feeling really off.

Wag better than i expected and stronger... Everything I needed ... More than I hoped for... I love mushrooms so much...

Hope you have a great time ice :mushroom2:


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25864392 -

Pandemoon said:
Oral dmt (with harmalas of course) is enough to blast you away. Believe me, there's no need to mix in anything else. :lol:

I tripped so ridiculously hard on 200mg of harmalas and 80mg of dmt.
Reduced the dose down to 40mg of dmt scince, and it's still plenty for me. :tongue2:

//edit: I ended up not tripping yesterday. Have been too tired in the evening. Maybe today during the day, it's a sunny spring day over here.
Might take some harmalas and shrooms in the afternoon, to trip while sunset and night.

-




That's the truth right there


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25865002 -

Woah, I had a real blast yesterday. :thumbup:
My girlfriend turned 30 on tuesday and we went out to a comfty rock-pub yesterday to have some fun with our friends.
I took acid and drank alcohol and smoked a lot of weed.
All in all I was so far gone I could only lay down when back at home.

I had taken 1 and a quarter hits of ald52 on friday with good effects, so yesterday I took more.
I thought tolerance would be very stong (tripping two days in a row on acid never worked too well for me), so yesterday I more than doubled the dose from friday to hopefully get noticable effects.
I took 250mics, then redosed another half of a tab an hour later, then we went out..

Boy was I spun. The entire pub was swirling, the floor and walls did rebuild themselves in front of my eyes while neon-lights were flickering all around me.
I drank 3 big glasses of beer, 2 whiskeys with coke, another small high proof shot, and a big cocktail, all within 4 hours.
In between we smoked 3 strong joints.
A friend of mine who's not experienced with smoking weed just projectile vomited right next to her seat in the pub after a strong sativa joint. Embarrassing to say the least. But fun. :sun:
After that we went back home by foot (about 2 miles of a walk) and me and my buddy smoked nonstop three more joints while walking.
When back at home I was gone completly.
The acid and the weed kicked me right out of my world. I could only lay down, everything was moving around me, my closed eye vision was only onw colorfull explosion. For two hours or so..

Now I'm back awake and sober. Don't feel shitty, so no hangover so to speak. But what a night..
The acid kicked way harder than I thought. Felt like 225mics or so.. with weed it really kicked my butt. :smile:

-

Edited by Pandemoon (03/10/19 10:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So, Should We Plan Trips? gotmagog 1,869 9 03/14/04 06:49 PM
by SporeX
* Large dose planned pasteface 1,073 15 11/21/07 03:08 PM
by c0_hush
* Don't Plan, just take a trip! nitroguy 1,345 9 05/11/05 03:45 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Planning a trip...alone...in LA...any suggestions? erikb1026 727 6 08/04/07 08:18 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* Tripping during the best time of year! Who else is planning? ShamanSean 1,200 12 09/30/03 10:58 AM
by Psilygirl
* Planning a shroom trip, help please. hEAtOniKgun 6,306 11 05/24/06 02:55 AM
by Annom
* Plan for first time shroomandweed 730 8 02/16/06 05:58 PM
by shroomandweed
* Need help planning my first trip! amsty tripper 1,186 7 04/26/07 07:35 PM
by SlashOZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
28,378 topic views. 1 members, 42 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.