Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25832440 -

scubasteven said:
I was going to eat my last 4 hits of 1plsd I've been saving with a friend tonight but he had to go out of town, so I will eat somewhere between 4-6 grams of dried shrooms and smoke as much as I get around to throughout the night.

His night should be interesting if PE is as strong as people say... I got edibles in me.. bout a hour til a . couple of tabs..






hell yah bro, I have some edibles in my fridge maybe I'll have some too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: scubasteven]
    #25832702 -

scubasteven said:
also interested in hearing about your night bumholio



Haha, it's been good, not overwhelming at all but I tripped pretty hard during the week there so idk maybe that had something to do with it.

I'm still feeling it now. I dosed like 6 hours ago.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bumholio]
    #25833507 -

4 hours here, i could have swore I replied good vibes to you during my come up lol...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: scubasteven]
    #25833802 -

nothing tonight cause todays my wednesday. :frown: tuesday is my saturday, and if i'm lucky my cactus will arrive on monday in time for me to prep and dehydrate it for then. otherwise ill have to wait till the next day to trip - thinking of doing a heavy dose of bridge. did 45 grams dried my first time, thinking maybe trying 60 grams dried.

in a couple weeks ill hopefully be able to order some 1b-lsd and see how that works by itself and with cactus. :laugh: tempted to find out what syrian rue, cactus, 1b-lsd, PEU shrooms, and oral dmt would be like all together. :lol: though how the timing would work with all that i don't know haha. first i'd have to try dmt by itself though - that's one of the last ones i wanna try along with "lsd".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Psion]
    #25833918 -

Quote:
Psion said: tempted to find out what syrian rue, cactus, 1b-lsd, PEU shrooms, and oral dmt would be like all together.





--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bumholio]
    #25833932 -

Oral dmt (with harmalas of course) is enough to blast you away. Believe me, there's no need to mix in anything else. :lol:

I tripped so ridiculously hard on 200mg of harmalas and 80mg of dmt.
Reduced the dose down to 40mg of dmt scince, and it's still plenty for me. :tongue2:

//edit: I ended up not tripping yesterday. Have been too tired in the evening. Maybe today during the day, it's a sunny spring day over here.
Might take some harmalas and shrooms in the afternoon, to trip while sunset and night.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25833944 -

drank 1.5 of small b+ and tripped balls till about now 4hours :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25834005 -

Quote:
Pandemoon Maybe today during the day, it's a sunny spring day over here.
Might take some harmalas and shrooms in the afternoon, to trip while sunset and night.

-



I'm looking forward to this, I've only tripped at night. Cant wait for the long summer nights tripping balls in a park or on the beach.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Bumholio]
    #25834274 -

Edbiles hit me really hard so i only took 1 tab.. of course a hour later i wished it was 2 :smile: But played drums for 6 hours and had a great night.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25834445 -

Everyone check in again next Saturday, see what we're all at.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25835623 -

I need an electronic Drum set to play!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: KanabisKing]
    #25837019 -

KanabisKing said:
I need an electronic Drum set to play!!!!



Drums are life:) I played guitar for 30 years then switched to drums, i wish i had never seen a fucking guitar.. drums and drummers are awesome. I played for 6 hours last saturday and i play 2-4 hours almost every single night.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847113 -

Another saturday has come.. any big plans tonight? MDMA and a donkey show? I woke up feeling a bit meh... will see how the day goes though..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847126 -

I work 8 or 9 hrs today. Would like to eat some L tonight but work tomorrow morning as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #25847142 -

SonicTitan said:
I work 8 or 9 hrs today. Would like to eat some L tonight but work tomorrow morning as well.



Ah. that sucks.. i'm only here 8 hours today so it's a nice light day.. luckily i don't work sundays or i would never be able to do any fun drugs :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847173 -

back home after another week on the road for work, be glad when this job finishes. probably going to have some mushrooms tonight, I'm going to try some lighter doses for a while.. 2.5-3g for maybe some smoother experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: scubasteven]
    #25847238 -

scubasteven said:
back home after another week on the road for work, be glad when this job finishes. probably going to have some mushrooms tonight, I'm going to try some lighter doses for a while.. 2.5-3g for maybe some smoother experiences.



Nice, and it's weird but for like 6 months i just do a nice 100ug.. have a really good night instead of trying to meet god every weekend :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847249 -

Just gonna put this right here.... cause where else..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #25847250 -

I just dosed 125mics (1 and a quarter hit) of ald52 an hour ago. Feeling it already. :smile:

You guys have a nice day.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25847254 -

Pandemoon said:
I just dosed 125mics (1 and a quarter hit) of ald52 an hour ago. Feeling it already. :smile:

You guys have a nice day.

-



Awesome! have a great day :smile: And one word.. Grapes... grapes are amazing on acid :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So, Should We Plan Trips? gotmagog 1,869 9 03/14/04 08:49 PM
by SporeX
* Large dose planned pasteface 1,074 15 11/21/07 05:08 PM
by c0_hush
* Don't Plan, just take a trip! nitroguy 1,345 9 05/11/05 05:45 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Planning a trip...alone...in LA...any suggestions? erikb1026 727 6 08/04/07 10:18 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* Tripping during the best time of year! Who else is planning? ShamanSean 1,200 12 09/30/03 12:58 PM
by Psilygirl
* Planning a shroom trip, help please. hEAtOniKgun 6,306 11 05/24/06 04:55 AM
by Annom
* Plan for first time shroomandweed 730 8 02/16/06 07:58 PM
by shroomandweed
* Need help planning my first trip! amsty tripper 1,186 7 04/26/07 09:35 PM
by SlashOZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
28,383 topic views. 2 members, 43 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.