Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Biden 2020
    #25857095 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #25857103 -

Boooo!


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #25857109 -

He's very much an establishment centrist neoliberal, and would probably govern in the mold of Obama.

That said, his major appeal is that he can surely get elected against Trump. I think a lot of the Democratic candidates already declared cannot definitively make that claim.

Who knows what will happen.


--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: DividedQuantum] * 2
    #25857112 -

Oh this is gonna be good.



--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: DividedQuantum] * 3
    #25857114 -

I respectfully disagree.
I think Trump will thrash Biden the same way he savaged Hillary.  He doesn't need the popular vote, mind you.
Dubya got elected a second time.  Just something to think about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: vault123] * 1
    #25857118 -

Come and get ur picture with uncle joe! Don’t be shy!



--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: vault123]
    #25857124 -

hide ya kids

hide ya wife

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25857201 -

ballsalsa said:
I respectfully disagree.
I think Trump will thrash Biden the same way he savaged Hillary.  He doesn't need the popular vote, mind you.
Dubya got elected a second time.  Just something to think about.




I worry about Trump's getting reelected all the time.


--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #25862983 -

Let's hope not.  :judyfacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #25863300 -



--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #25863322 -

If Biden actually runs, and people get to know him, they will not vote for him. It would be fun watching him run lol.

Honestly, Bernie has this thing bagged, I really believe that.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/09/19 02:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25863348 -

After what the DNC did last time.....I still think it's an uphill battle. If prez O starts stumping for Biden, it will be even harder. I typically vote for the opposite party in power, but if Biden is my choice, c'est la vie... Cthulhu all the way.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (03/09/19 02:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #25863350 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Honestly, Bernie has this thing bagged, I really believe that.



Absolutely.  Unlike other Democratic candidates, who only provide lip service when it comes to being in favor of some of the issues addressed by Sanders long ago, Bernie does not mince his words.  Even Warren walked back her Medicare-for-all stance in at least one interview, and Biden is no Elizabeth Warren when it comes to policy.  I think Trump would crush any candidate but Bernie in a general election.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #25863357 -

The DNC cannot use the power of superdelegates to manipulate the results of the 2020 primary, as they did during the 2016 election.  Primaries aside, who do you think stands the best chance to beat Trump in the general?  My money is on Sanders.  If any other candidate besides Sanders wins the primary, mark my words: They will lose against Trump in the general election.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: Asclepius]
    #25863395 -

Sanders and ironically, I think Booker has a shot.

I still think Trump has the best odds of winning, which is absolutely batshit crazy when you think of out current political climate.

It's almost like people will vote for Trump(1) out if spite or (2) "He is a son of a bitch, but he is our son of a bitch."


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #25863396 -

DividedQuantum said:
ballsalsa said:
I respectfully disagree.
I think Trump will thrash Biden the same way he savaged Hillary.  He doesn't need the popular vote, mind you.
Dubya got elected a second time.  Just something to think about.




I worry about Trump's getting reelected all the time.



Biden, Sanders or Trump?

"Money in the bag"
- 1%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25863404 -

SirTripAlot said:
Sanders and ironically, I think Booker has a shot.

I still think Trump has the best odds of winning, which is absolutely batshit crazy when you think of out current political climate.

It's almost like people will vote for Trump(1) out if spite or (2) "He is a son of a bitch, but he is our son of a bitch."



We heard the same bitch-ass whining when Obama was pres.

Discussing this crap on the shroomery will not change anything. It's just mental masturbation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: Asclepius] * 1
    #25863411 -

Asclepius said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Honestly, Bernie has this thing bagged, I really believe that.



Absolutely.  Unlike other Democratic candidates, who only provide lip service when it comes to being in favor of some of the issues addressed by Sanders long ago, Bernie does not mince his words.  Even Warren walked back her Medicare-for-all stance in at least one interview, and Biden is no Elizabeth Warren when it comes to policy.  I think Trump would crush any candidate but Bernie in a general election.



I think Tulsi Gabbard could handle Trump. She has nerves of steel. I've seen it in interviews. She's also exceptionally great on policy.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25863421 -

Mark Ruffalo practically falling over himself to talk to Bernie lmao

You can tell he idolizes him.



--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/09/19 02:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Biden 2020 [Re: Pinkerton]
    #25863426 -

What whinning are you referring too? Trump whinning is on par to those who bitched about prez O?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2115 2116 )
XUL 499,599 42,304 09/28/26 02:41 AM
by sudly
* Geithner Wins Confirmation As Treasury Secretary LunarEclipse 639 6 01/29/09 10:36 AM
by TGRR
* McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phred 9,860 116 10/08/08 05:23 PM
by Phred
* Joe Freakin' Biden: "We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt" Yrat 1,220 11 07/17/09 11:31 AM
by lonestar2004
* Obama administration warns America that US Combat Deaths in Afghanistan are likely to increase
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 8,027 77 01/29/09 10:19 AM
by TGRR
* A vote for Obama / Biden is a vote for the war on drugs.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,107 26 09/22/08 11:00 PM
by johnm214
* 2020 VISION What will America look like in 15 years? trendalM 2,268 15 01/03/20 01:55 AM
by Loaded Shaman
* The Bush Administration's Psy-Ops on the US Public exclusive58 848 11 12/15/05 09:14 PM
by nakors_junk_bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
847 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.