Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Piracetam

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Invisiblelayzdapipe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: zappaisgod]
    #9032777 - 10/05/08 04:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

With that being said, you shouldve just said you have a 56k modem. I do agree with palin on some things, I for some reason just feel she might not be the best option for the war. And when she started talking about afghanistan she scared me a little bit, Who are we at war with here, iran, iraq, and afghanistan?

What the fuck are you talking about?  Nobody knows because there is no text to refer to even if one had watched the dumb MSNBC bint whine

----------

Im not talking about MSNBC what im referring to here is the actual fucking debate. What this threads topic is on. Maybe if you stayed on topic you would understand.

Quote:

I feel like we need someone who knows more than I do, on sunni, shiites, and whatever other muslims there are, in office.

That would be just about everyone.  Do you honestly believe Barry is more knowledgable than McCain or that Biden, who thinks we kicked Hez out of Leb, is?  Clearly the most knowledgable candidate in this whole race is McCain

-----------

"They are training al quaeda, oh im sorry i meant extremeist they are training extremist" Countless amounts of times mccain has showed himself ignorant on muslims. Shit hes clueless about anything foreign thinking spains leader was in mexico, where the fuck have you been? Youve been watching obama too much so you can criticize him not paying attention to Mccain. Thats where youve been. Oh and FYI Ron Paul is way more intelligent than mccain on anything related to being foreign.

Quote:

I do not know much to nothing about muslims, extremists, al quaeda and it seems like i know just as much as mccain/palin, is that the type of knowledge you want in office during a time of war?

It only seems that way to an ignorant person, which you profess to be.

-----

What I said is a fact. They are fucking clueless, maybe your just too blind to see it, no wait your just clueless too.

This part is a mess where im at so I took out all your bullshit so I can write where people can read it easily.

on the war I said we should attack people that attacked us, if we did this in the first place we probably wouldve went to afghanistan first, not iraq. Most of your attacks on me are invalid.

Quote:

We won't get nuked from fucking around in the Mid-East, we'll get nuked from not fucking around enough.

Ok, sure, why not, lets stay there when the reason 9/11 happened in the first place is because we have sanctions and shit there that they do not want there.

Quote:

I have a better idea, let's just take them at their word and stop them now as well as persuade them that just maybe it is in their best interests not to fuck with us or our friends.

Problem is your just as clueless as mccain and have no idea who to attack. So all your strategies might work for what you want them to do, but are not working for what needs to be done.

Now your saying im going off topic for not quoting palin exactly. THAT WAS ON TOPIC YOU FUCKING DIMWIT, Obamas plans wont do what she said they would. Your the one who goes off topic talking about this and talking about that, ever since I said lets get back on topic, your trying to sit here and act like My post that was on topic, in little pieces was off topic. And you call me ignorant, your the definition of ignorant, your the kind of people palin will be helping because she had a son thats just like you and can relate to what your family is going through with your disabilities.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: zappaisgod]
    #9032780 - 10/05/08 04:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I honestly do not understand how somebody could justify allowing a bunch of fanatics to manufacture nuclear weapons. Could somebody please explain this to me?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: piracetam]
    #9032787 - 10/05/08 04:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
in my fantasy land, they'd love to see the mcdonald's and kfc's off of their holy land, that's pretty much it.

yep... fantasy

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9032800 - 10/05/08 04:43 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
I honestly do not understand how somebody could justify allowing a bunch of fanatics to manufacture nuclear weapons. Could somebody please explain this to me?

United States of Mother Fucking America!

Booyah!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9032808 - 10/05/08 04:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

matt said:

United States of Mother Fucking America!

Booyah!

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: layzdapipe]
    #9032857 - 10/05/08 04:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

layzdapipe writes:

Quote:

on the war I said we should attack people that attacked us, if we did this in the first place we probably wouldve went to afghanistan first, not iraq.

But of course the US did attack Al Qaeda in Afghanistan before resuming the supended hostilities in Iraq. However, that has nothing to do with the topic of Biden's bullshit spewed during Thursday night's debate.

Quote:

Ok, sure, why not, lets stay there when the reason 9/11 happened in the first place is because we have sanctions and shit there that they do not want there.

Osama bin Laden said the reason for the attack was that when the Saudi Arabian government asked the US to leave a garrison of troops behind in Saudi Arabia in 1991 in case Saddam Hussein got uppity again, the US agreed to do so. However, that has nothing to do with the topic of Biden's bullshit spewed during Thursday night's debate.

Quote:

THAT WAS ON TOPIC YOU FUCKING DIMWIT...

and
Quote:

...your the kind of people palin will be helping because she had a son thats just like you and can relate to what your family is going through with your disabilities.

... have nothing to do with the topic of Biden's bullshit spewed during Thursday night's debate. They are, however, violations of the forum rules on flaming, and have earned you a ban. See you tomorrow.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: Phred]
    #9032869 - 10/05/08 04:59 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Without a warning?

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #9032932 - 10/05/08 05:15 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

piracetam said:
in my fantasy land, they'd love to see the mcdonald's and kfc's off of their holy land, that's pretty much it.

yep... fantasy

and those would be...?

not militant islamic fundamentalists (who we're talking about), obviously

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#9032937 - 10/05/08 05:17 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

why no, I believe those are Iraqis guarding their first and only
McDonalds to ensure that no one comes in and blows it up

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#9032939 - 10/05/08 05:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

of course they could be safeguarding the national health by
preventing people from entering, it's hard to tell the difference

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9032943 - 10/05/08 05:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
of course they could be safeguarding the national health by
preventing people from entering, it's hard to tell the difference

:lol:

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #9032954 - 10/05/08 05:22 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i rest my case.

plenty of islamic arabs, iranians, and iraqis in the US, who could just as easily blow up a McD's...yet they don't.

the idea of some militant islam fundamentalists launching nukes at us is something out of a hollywood movie script, and arguably about as far-fetched as the second coming of jesus. a detonated "dirty bomb" near a US embassy abroad would be a more likely scenario, but not nearly as effective.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#9033160 - 10/05/08 06:01 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Back on topic, please, folks. I don't recall Biden getting the number of MacDonald's in Baghdad incorrect. Or claiming Islamic terrorists wouldn't be dlighted to get their hands on material for a nuke device of any kind, dirty or not.

He made enough actual bullshit claims without us having to invent more.

Phred

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#9033334 - 10/05/08 06:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
i rest my case.

plenty of islamic arabs, iranians, and iraqis in the US, who could just as easily blow up a McD's...yet they don't.

this guys could have just asked them to leave the cheese off
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0003/01/bn.04.html

Maybe these guys needed to get a happy meal
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/733949.stm

I'm Bombin' it!
http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/2007-02/2007-02-20-voa1.cfm?CFID=49083777&CFTOKEN=78138787

seems most of the world doesnt like the Filet-O-Fish

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit [Re: layzdapipe]
    #9033451 - 10/05/08 07:05 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

layzdapipe said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

With that being said, you shouldve just said you have a 56k modem. I do agree with palin on some things, I for some reason just feel she might not be the best option for the war. And when she started talking about afghanistan she scared me a little bit, Who are we at war with here, iran, iraq, and afghanistan?

What the fuck are you talking about?  Nobody knows because there is no text to refer to even if one had watched the dumb MSNBC bint whine

----------

Im not talking about MSNBC what im referring to here is the actual fucking debate. What this threads topic is on. Maybe if you stayed on topic you would understand.

There are many places to find a transcript of the debate.  It's easy.  Why, I just googled "vp debate transcript" and found hundreds of links faster than I typed this sentence.  Since the only source for her alleged errors you have ever cited is the Rachel Madcow video I assumed that was all you knew.  Silly me.
Quote:

Quote:

I feel like we need someone who knows more than I do, on sunni, shiites, and whatever other muslims there are, in office.

That would be just about everyone.  Do you honestly believe Barry is more knowledgable than McCain or that Biden, who thinks we kicked Hez out of Leb, is?  Clearly the most knowledgable candidate in this whole race is McCain

-----------

"They are training al quaeda, oh im sorry i meant extremeist they are training extremist" Countless amounts of times mccain has showed himself ignorant on muslims. Shit hes clueless about anything foreign thinking spains leader was in mexico, where the fuck have you been? Youve been watching obama too much so you can criticize him not paying attention to Mccain. Thats where youve been. Oh and FYI Ron Paul is way more intelligent than mccain on anything related to being foreign.

Link please to any McCain quote that says what you say he says.  Do you really think McCain thinks the Spain's leader was in Mexico?  Who knows, maybe he was visiting.  But we'll never know because YOU do not know how to frame an argument with evidence.  And Ron Paul is a fucking retard who thinks there is a NAFTA superhighway among other idiocies.
Quote:

Quote:

I do not know much to nothing about muslims, extremists, al quaeda and it seems like i know just as much as mccain/palin, is that the type of knowledge you want in office during a time of war?

It only seems that way to an ignorant person, which you profess to be.

-----

What I said is a fact. They are fucking clueless, maybe your just too blind to see it, no wait your just clueless too.

What you said is that you didn't know anything about them there Muslims.  That is a statement I would never argue with.  Since you admittedly know nothing about Muslims whose parrot are you?  Surely you can't make any judgment about McCain's knowledge on your own.
Quote:

This part is a mess where im at so I took out all your bullshit so I can write where people can read it easily.

on the war I said we should attack people that attacked us, if we did this in the first place we probably wouldve went to afghanistan first, not iraq. Most of your attacks on me are invalid.

Phred took care of this.  Hopefully you are now a little better educated about Muslims.  I doubt it but I still have HOPE.
Quote:

Quote:

We won't get nuked from fucking around in the Mid-East, we'll get nuked from not fucking around enough.

Phred took care of this too.
Quote:

Quote:

I have a better idea, let's just take them at their word and stop them now as well as persuade them that just maybe it is in their best interests not to fuck with us or our friends.

Problem is your just as clueless as mccain and have no idea who to attack. So all your strategies might work for what you want them to do, but are not working for what needs to be done.

You have admitted to being unqualified to make any judgment about that
Quote:

Now your saying im going off topic for not quoting palin exactly. THAT WAS ON TOPIC YOU FUCKING DIMWIT, Obamas plans wont do what she said they would. Your the one who goes off topic talking about this and talking about that, ever since I said lets get back on topic, your trying to sit here and act like My post that was on topic, in little pieces was off topic. And you call me ignorant, your the definition of ignorant, your the kind of people palin will be helping because she had a son thats just like you and can relate to what your family is going through with your disabilities.

I didn't call you ignorant.  YOU called you ignorant.  You provided no evidence of anything.  No quotes, no examples, nothing except a stupid video by  that daft bint Rachel Madcow.  I happen to think that Palin is quite right that Barry's economic plan is a disaster.  So do hundreds and hundreds of credentialed experts.  There are also experts who disagree.  I don't know why since the whole "fuck the rich even more" scheme never really works but so what.  That is not an error that Palin made, it's a difference of opinion.  Where's the fucking errors?

Meanwhile, SloJo's whopper list just gros and gros.  Cheers:cool:

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#9049018 - 10/08/08 07:07 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well, folks, here we are a week after the debate, and the mainstream media is flooding the airwaves with reports of Biden's gobsmackingly stupid gaffes, lies, misrememberings and gibberish. Oh, wait.... no they're not.

Does anyone think if Palin had said any of that crap the media "factcheckers" would give her a pass? Fuck no. This drives the final nail into the coffin of all the chuckleheads out there who still insist - against all available evidence - there is no Liberal bias in the mainstream media. Even FOX News has pretty much given Biden a pass on this except for Britt Hume's one-time comments immediately following the debate. Our oh-so-professional press, with all its layers of editors and factcheckers, can't come up with in a week what pajamas-clad bloggers hunched over their keyboards came up with in less than an hour. Over two dozen errors noted by now.

Here's every Libbie's favorite political commenter, Ann Coulter, with her inimitable take on Ole Slow Joe's performance -

Quote:

If Sarah Palin had made just one of the wildly inaccurate statements smugly uttered by Sen. Joe Biden in last week's vice presidential debate, there would have been 3-inch headlines in newspapers across America. (I can almost hear Katie Couric asking me, "Which newspapers?")

These weren't insignificant errors, such as when Biden said, "Look, all you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington or go to Katie's restaurant or walk into Home Depot with me where I spend a lot of time, and you ask anybody in there whether or not the economic and foreign policy of this administration has made them better off in the last eight years."

It turns out that Katie's restaurant, where Biden gets his feel for the average American, closed 20 years ago. The only evidence that he spends any time in Home Depot is that it appears that a pipe wrench fell on his head one too many times.

Palin would surely have been forced to withdraw from the ticket had she said something like that, but most of Biden's errors were not trifling mistakes like these. They were lengthy Lyndon LaRouche-like disquisitions that were pure fantasy from beginning to end.

For example, Biden said about Hezbollah: "When we kicked -- along with France -- we kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon." Hezbollah was never kicked out of Lebanon.

He continued: "I said and Barack said, 'Move NATO forces in there. Fill the vacuum, because if you don't, Hezbollah will control it.'" This is madness -- Lebanon is not a NATO country, nor had any NATO country been attacked by Lebanon.

Somebody please tell me that Biden wasn't picked for the Democrat ticket based on his knowledge of foreign policy.

Biden also stoutly denied that Obama ever said he would sit down with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Liberals find it hilarious that McCain can't use a computer keyboard on account of his war injuries, but Biden is apparently unaware of the Internet, because there are clips all over the Internet of Obama saying exactly that during the CNN/YouTube debate last year.

Biden might have remembered that debate since: (1) He was there, and (2) he later attacked Obama's answer, telling the National Press Club in August 2007: "Would I make a blanket commitment to meet unconditionally with the leaders of each of those countries within the first year I was elected president? Absolutely, positively, no."

And that's still not all! Obama's own Web site says: "Obama supports tough, direct presidential diplomacy with Iran without preconditions."

Somebody please tell me that Biden wasn't picked for the Democrat ticket based on his ability to remember well-known facts.

Biden also gave a long speech at the debate on vice president Dick Cheney's "dangerous" belief that "he's part of the legislative branch." The great constitutional scholar Biden cited Article I of the Constitution as proof that Cheney "works in the executive branch" and has "no authority relative to the Congress." Biden huffily added: "He should understand that. Everyone should understand that."

Palin would have had to deny that Alaska is a state in the union in order to say something comparably stupid.

Article II, not I, describes the executive branch. Someone tell Biden, who is supposed to be a lawyer. Apart from getting the Articles of the Constitution mixed up, what on earth does Biden mean when he says that the vice president "has no authority relative to Congress," apart from breaking ties?

The Constitution makes him president of the senate every day of the week. I realize that Biden may not be able to count to two, but Article I says the vice president is president of one of the two houses of Congress -- the one Biden is in, for crying out loud -- which is what you might call "authority relative to Congress."

Somebody please tell me that Biden wasn't picked for the Democrat ticket based on his knowledge of the Constitution.

In one especially hallucinatory answer, Biden authoritatively stated: "With Afghanistan, facts matter, Gwen. ... We spend more money in three weeks on combat in Iraq than we spent on the entirety of the last seven years that we have been in Afghanistan building that country."

According to the Congressional Research Service, since 9/11, we've spent $172 billion in Afghanistan and $653 billion in Iraq. The most money spent in Iraq came in 2008, when we have been spending less than $3 billion a week. So by Biden's calculations, we've spent only about $9 billion "on the entirety of the last seven years that we have been in Afghanistan building that country." There isn't even a "9" in $172 billion.

Somebody please tell me that Biden wasn't picked for the Democrat ticket based on his knowledge of math.

In the same answer, Biden went on to claim that "John McCain voted against a comprehensive nuclear test ban treaty that every Republican has supported."

The last nuclear test ban treaty the Senate voted on was the one Clinton signed in the '90s. As The New York Times editorialized on the Senate vote a few years later: "Last week, Senate Republicans thundered 'no' to the nuclear test ban treaty, handing the White House its biggest defeat since health care in 1994." Forty-nine Republicans voted against the treaty; only four liberal Republicans voted for it. That's the treaty Biden says "every Republican has supported."

Somebody please tell me that Biden wasn't picked for the Democrat ticket based on his ability to function as vice president.

COPYRIGHT 2008 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE
4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111

Selah.

Phred

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#9049105 - 10/08/08 07:23 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Heh. Jonah Goldberg weighs in -

Quote:

Biden, the Master Gasbag
Imagine if Palin had made any of these gaffes.

By Jonah Goldberg

Yes, this morning everyone will be talking about last night’s presidential debate. But I can’t get over Thursday’s vice presidential contest. It was the most revealing, and depressing, event of the entire campaign because it showed how irredeemably fraudulent America’s political class is and how superficial the swing voters who will decide this election are.

Going into the debate, the conventional wisdom was that Sarah Palin would be woefully outgunned by Joe Biden. A self-touted foreign policy expert and constitutional law professor, Biden joined the Senate some time after the Cretaceous period but well before bell-bottoms went out of style.

As we know, the conventional wisdom was wrong. Palin wasn’t stellar. But she crushed those low expectations, salvaged her political career and turned herself back into an asset for the McCain campaign.

But what about Biden? Overwhelmingly, the professional political class proclaimed that he blew Palin away on “specifics” and “knowledge” and “seriousness.” The New York Times said Biden avoided making any gaffes, “while showing a clear grasp of the big picture and the details.” The Wall Street Journal’s Gerald Seib proclaimed on ABC’s “This Week” that Biden avoided any “verbal excesses or rhetorical flourishes.”

The Associated Press called Biden the “master senator ... rattling off foreign policy details with ease.”

That’s true in a sense. Biden was at ease; he easily rattled off a string of falsehoods and gasbaggeries.

According to the master senator, the U.S. and France “kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon.” Afterward, according to Biden, “I said and Barack said, ‘Move NATO forces in there. Fill the vacuum, because if you don’t ... Hezbollah will control it.’” Perhaps Biden meant to say the U.S. and France kicked Syria out of Lebanon. But even this is woefully glib. Syria never fully abandoned Lebanon. And there was no “vacuum” for Hezbollah to fill. The terrorist group was already firmly in control of southern Lebanon and part of the government. No one remembers Biden and Obama fighting for the stupidly impossible NATO move either.

Biden insisted it’s “just simply not true” that Obama has said he’d “sit down with (Iranian President Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad,” even though in the primaries Biden criticized Obama for exactly that.

Biden bragged about how he and Obama have focused on Pakistan, insisting that “Pakistan’s weapons can already hit Israel and the Mediterranean.” Um, no. Their missiles couldn’t get halfway there.

Biden suggested he spearheaded the effort to save “tens of thousands of lives in Bosnia.” He was actually more of a bit player.

The constitutional law professor mocked Dick Cheney because the vice president “doesn’t realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president. That’s the executive branch.” Wrong. Article I defines the Legislature, Article II the executive branch. Both define the role of the VP.

He flatly said that McCain voted with Obama on a tax hike. He didn’t. He said McCain’s health-care plan amounted to a tax hike. It doesn’t. Biden said we “must” drill for oil, but that ain’t how he’s voted. He said he’s for clean coal, but just this month he passionately told a voter, “We’re not supporting clean coal,” and vowed “no coal plants here in America.” The scrapper from Scranton boasted about bonding with the common folks at a restaurant that’s been closed for two decades.

Palin had her own problems. She failed to answer direct questions directly. She offered up some obviously canned one-liners.

But here’s the difference. Palin is supposed to be everything Biden isn’t, according to liberal pundits and mainstream reporters alike. For weeks they’ve been saying she’s ill-prepared, uninformed and lacks the requisite experience. But that criticism is also an excuse of sorts.

Biden has no excuse. He’s been in the majors for nearly 40 years, and yet he sounds like a bizarro-world Chauncey Gardiner. The famous simpleton from Jerzy Kosinski’s “Being There” (played by Peter Sellers in the film) offered terse aphorisms that were utterly devoid of specific content but nonetheless seemed to describe reality accurately. Biden is the reverse: He offers a logorrheic farrago of “specifics” that have no connection to our corner of the space-time continuum.

In short, he just makes stuff up. But he does it with passionate, self-important intensity. He’s like a politician in a movie with a perfect grasp of a world that doesn’t exist. He’s not an expert, he just plays one on TV.

No one seems to care. Biden convinced the focus groups he’s an expert. The media, with a few exceptions, let it all slide. But imagine if Palin had made any of these gaffes. It would be incontrovertible proof that her critics are right.

Palin “lost” because she’s bad at being a dishonest politician. Biden won because he is, after all, a “master senator.”

QFT

Phred

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Piracetam

General Interest >> Political Discussion