Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785183 -

That's not the same thing and you know it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785185 -

If you had it your way Osama bin Ladens family could move right beside your mothers house lol. Dont you realize how you're not making any sense?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785188 -

We already debunked that crap. Why don’t you look at the facts instead of indulging your emotions


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785201 -

Shenmue said:
If you had it your way Osama bin Ladens family could move right beside your mothers house lol. Dont you realize how you're not making any sense?



What did his family do?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: koods] * 1
    #25785206 -

You know exactly what I mean. The reason why trump won is because of people like YOU! You're the problem in this country! You never shut up about feminism, silencing free speech, guns, illegal immigrants because you want to control what other people do and you hate yourself! I wish everyone on the far right and the far left went to war and killed each other. That way us sane, logical people could live in peace!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785208 -

See now you're just being childish.  I'm done..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785209 -

I sometimes wonder what it’s like to be a squirrel, living your life constantly paranoid about threats. Never a moment of peace. You sound like a squirrel.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785210 -

Wait you think the left is the one always talking about illegal immigrants?

I’m curious. Have you ever left the state you were born in? You appear to have learned everything you know about the real world from the YouTube comments section.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/02/19 03:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25785225 -

Shenmue said:
That's not the same thing and you know it.



That’s true. Violating the drug law is a much more serious crime than being in the country illegally.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: koods] * 2
    #25801347 -

Quote:
They’re here to work. They don’t need hand outs





#DIVERSITYISOURSTRENGTH

https://cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-and-Native-Households


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: vault123] * 1
    #25801394 -

Diversity does not equal strength.

It may equal weakness.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: XUL]
    #25801433 -

XUL said:
Diversity does not equal strength.

It may equal weakness.



Mixing different cultures that constantly come into conflict with each others foundations is definitely a major weakness.

Multiculturalism is a proven failure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: koods]
    #25801514 -

Quote:
Illegal immigration is a non issue.



Curious, are you familiar with the law of supply and demand? Allow me to illustrate.



P=price Q=quantity S=supply D=demand

All goods and services follow what is called "the law of supply and demand"

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-of-supply-demand.asp

For this illustration we'll use labor as an example. You can see in the chart that as the supply of labor increases, you follow along on the downward sloping demand curve and you can see that the demand for labor decreases.

Now if we cross reference that with this chart.



If the supply of labor increases, and the demand for labor decreases, can you tell me what will happen to the PRICE of LABOR?

Do you see how that may make some people a little nervous?


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: vault123] * 1
    #25801527 -

can you show us some examples of this from real life in the U.S. with regard to labor?
shouldn't be hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: qman] * 1
    #25801585 -

qman said:
XUL said:
Diversity does not equal strength.

It may equal weakness.



Mixing different cultures that constantly come into conflict with each others foundations is definitely a major weakness.

Multiculturalism is a proven failure.



Have either of you proven it?  Can you explain why the most successful cities in America are usually the most diverse?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25801590 -

ballsalsa said:
can you show us some examples of this from real life in the U.S. with regard to labor?
shouldn't be hard.



I second that request.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25801656 -



--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25801671 -

If it's so easy why didn't you just do it yourself?


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: vault123] * 1
    #25801749 -

maybe you can help me, because the only number based in reality that I can see there is that in 2013 there were 34,000 nurses in the region subject to scrutiny according to the bureau of labor statistics.  Everything else in figure 1 appears to be conjecture.

also, the phrase "In the real world" placed 1 sentence ahead of the phrase "In this example" make me suspect that this is not, in fact, a real world example.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closed or open borders? [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #25801777 -

I am not explaining this anymore. You don't have to believe it, you can believe whatever you want. Holding all things the same, supply goes up, demand goes down, and with it wages. Granted there are other variables to consider, if supply and demand both go up then wages may stay the same or even increase depending on the increase in demand.

Microsoft for example keeps trying to get the number of work visas raised because they "claim" there aren't enough high skilled workers to fill the position, that's debatable.

Still, the law of supply and demand has been around for a long time and isn't going anywhere. It provides sufficient nuance to empathize with the concerns of those who may feel that a sudden and dramatic increase in the supply of labor may not be in their best interest.


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Koreans fire across border
( 1 2 all )
pattern 2,426 25 07/18/03 11:42 AM
by atomikfunksoldier
* Porous Mexican Border as a Terrorist Entry Point
( 1 2 all )
Autonomous 4,298 36 01/05/04 11:19 AM
by Xlea321
* Case Closed Great_Satan 924 11 09/07/04 09:00 PM
by Great_Satan
* Canada wide open for terrorists. luvdemshrooms 1,551 13 07/13/02 12:05 AM
by Psilocybeing
* border crossing
( 1 2 all )
IndoorDreams 1,437 23 06/10/03 01:04 AM
by uno
* muslim indo chinese womens refuge quiver 1,534 10 07/12/06 10:53 AM
by quiver
* The U.S. Needs to Open Up to the World
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 6,038 101 01/28/03 08:14 PM
by Phred
* An Open Letter to the Corporations of America PsiloKitten 1,799 17 10/30/03 03:53 AM
by luvdemshrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
11,730 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.