Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody!"
    #2572151 - 04/17/04 10:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmmm...if she wanted him to remain free would'nt she say it was her husband? Even if this is not true, I wonder what the iraqis who fear him or are supporters of him are thinking....

Quote:

Saddam's Wife Says US
Prisoner Isn't Her Husband
By Maxim Pogodin
4-17-4

Last week, American authorities arranged a meeting of the former Iraqi dictator with his wife.

She was the first of Hussein-s relatives to meet with the ex-leader of Iraq at a new place, at the American military base in Qatar. Accompanied by Sheikh Hamad Al-Tani, Sajida Heiralla Tuffah has arrived from Syria on his private jet in the end of March.

The outcome of their meeting turned out to be quite scandalous. Sajina claims that the person she encountered was not her husband, but his double. If someone were to say for sure that it was not insinuation, it would have been easy to believe the wife with a 25-year experience. It is also possible to assume that Saddam has simply changed since the day of his sons' deaths, June 24 2003. This however is highly unlikely. In case we believe Hussein-s wife, all DNA testing of the ex-Iraqi leader should be considered a mere fake. Overall, today there remain more questions then there are answers.

On the other hand however, those statements of Hussein's wife can in fact be quite understandable. After all, this is the easiest way to demoralize an enemy.

Hussein's younger daughter Hala has also arrived at the base in Qatar along with Saddam Hussein's two grandsons and two sisters, total of eight people. They were all invited by Shekh-s wife Muza to stay in one of the palaces. Eldest daughters Ragad and Rada along with five Hussein-s grandchildren have recently arrived to Doha from Jordan.

Elaf| newspaper writes that, most likely, the entire Hussein's family will stay in Qatar permanently.

Saddam Hussein was captured by the American forces in December 2003 and held in one of the palaces in Baghdad in a region controlled by the coalition forces. Afterward, due to security reasons, he was transferred to the American military base in Qatar, where he is expected to remain until the trial.

PRAVDA.Ru
Back
?1999-2003 "PRAVDA.Ru". When reproducing our materials in whole or in part, reference to PRAVDA.Ru should be made. The opinions and views of the authors do not always coinside with the point of view of PRAVDA.Ru's editors.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91/366/12494_saddam.html

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletimetravel
I'm going toMars!

Loc: Holland
Re: Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody!" [Re: mabus]
    #2573625 - 04/18/04 01:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Saddam was a master of survival. With his unlimited income and near total control over his surroundings his capture in a hole without any precious stones or gold coins did sound like a fake set-up decoy to me. A handful of diamonds would equal millions and be easily traded for safety, easily carried, and he knew this.

Instead he was found with a heavy metal footlocker full of us cash? Sounds unlikely, and like a set-up decoy. The dna is only good if you got it from the real saddam, and not from his double. His doubles were probablly related to him anyways. He always kept things in the family.

This will cause more problems with the ongoing occupation, even if it was saddam that was captured. The us was foolish to let him meet his wife and this foolishness may cost american lives. The idiots at the top who are responsible for setting up the meeting should be fired.

--------------------
Everything in this post happened 7 years ago. If you do not feel good get a hobby like r/c airplane flying.

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

Re: Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody!" [Re: timetravel]
    #2573705 - 04/18/04 01:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It could be that it was a double on the run with his payment from saddam. I agree that a box of money sounds like a payment and not a plan.

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #2573863 - 04/18/04 02:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Surely they would have confirmed it with DNA etc? Perhaps they are just too embarassed to admit they caught the wrong man and the real guy is still on the loose. Oh how I would laugh my ass of if that was the case..got to be to good to be true!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Anonymous

Re: Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody!" [Re: GazzBut]
    #2573924 - 04/18/04 02:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Especially after not yet finding that Osama guy as well.

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #2574258 - 04/18/04 04:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:lol: What if he was a good guy in reality and all of those shitty things like gasing of Kurds and invading Kuwait were done by his doubles?

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody! [Re: zeronio]
    #2574666 - 04/18/04 08:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

What if he was a good guy in reality and all of those shitty things like gasing of Kurds and invading Kuwait were done by his doubles?

lol :lol: :lol:

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody! [Re: 1stimer]
    #2576288 - 04/19/04 02:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Is that news source trustworthy? I can't find any other articles saying the samething.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody! [Re: daussaulit]
    #2576326 - 04/19/04 02:27 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That's pravda.ru. They're famous for printing some pretty... ummm.... unique articles on a fairly regular basis. I have no doubt most of their stuff is real, but they have printed a lot of stuff that's blatant fantasy as well.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: Saddam on the loose! Wife "its his double in us custody! [Re: Phred]
    #2576437 - 04/19/04 03:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

There is a very good explanation for this. He was impotent as most mass murderers are and he always sent a double to fuck his wife. No wonder she doesn't recognize him now.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion