Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza * 1
    #25485015 -

Guys, help. I'm vegan. What do you think I should do? I could really use some spiritual guidance here.



--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid]
    #25485018 -

nut cheese

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25485028 -

You mean like smegma?


--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid] * 1
    #25485029 -

give up veganism

:shrug:



edit:  eggs > cheese

fish > cheese

Edited by Tulipslave (09/24/18 11:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid]
    #25485045 -

Become a veggitarian?

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25485054 -

Quote:
give up veganism



Quote:
Become a veggitarian?



Isn't lean meat healthier than dairy anyway?


--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid]
    #25485055 -

Zaid said:
Quote:
give up veganism



Quote:
Become a veggitarian?



Isn't lean meat healthier than dairy anyway?




pork and fish are far superior

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25485059 -

no gross dewd nut cheese how long have u been vegan :facepalm:
https://www.bonappetit.com/story/what-is-nut-cheese
ive made it at home myself b4 but alot of the newer shit out in stores is slam. also where do you live that you dont have a ton of high end vegan pizzarias? i guess people by ypu dont like making money or something :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25485065 -

Quote:
pork and fish are far superior



But it's also not that gooey, greasy coagulated cow puss goodness.

Quote:
no gross dewd nut cheese how long have u been vegan :facepalm:
https://www.bonappetit.com/story/what-is-nut-cheese
ive made it at home myself b4 but alot of the newer shit out in stores is slam. also where do you live that you dont have a ton of high end vegan pizzarias? i guess people by ypu dont like making money or something :lol:



There's a few of them around town but it's always cheaper and usually better to just make my own. I've tried the Daiya stuff but it's disgusting. I'd rather just eat the pizza without it. Never heard of nut cheese before though... Will have to try it.


--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid]
    #25485138 -

Allow yourself a cheat day. You are a vegan, but you allow yourself a slice or two of cheese pizza once a week or once a fortnight. Don't tell your vegan friends though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Tangich]
    #25485169 -

when i changed my diet at new years i gave up land meat but knew giving up cheese would never really be an option, i just enjoy it too much. i still do eggs in addition to seafood to help keep options open. i hate getting into food ruts and the more strict your diet the worse the options are to eat anywhere other then home.

had eggplant parmesan last night and it was so good, gooey cheese all up in there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25485270 -

Tulipslave said:
give up veganism




Correct answer. Either be vegan and don't fucking whine about not allowing yourself actual cheese, or find a substitute. Or is this really about feeling the need to tell everyone you're vegan? In that case: good job, we're all very proud of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: koraks]
    #25485283 -

Most budget pizzerias in my area use vegetable oil based cheese anyway. :shrug: So if there's any residual dairy in there just accuse your pizza place of scamming you.
I consider myself a vegetarian, not that I announce this to anyone, I just avoid meat, but I simply have to eat the perfect bolognese pizza when I'm in a town that has it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid]
    #25485295 -

Stop torturing yourself.

Go eat a badass cheese pizza.
What's the worst that could happen?
You don't feel so great tomorrow?

Reward is greater than the risk.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25485296 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
nut cheese



:splooge:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25485303 -

Crazy_Horse said:
CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
nut cheese



:splooge:



Not on an empty stomach.

Gross.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25485319 -

Quote:
Or is this really about feeling the need to tell everyone you're vegan? In that case: good job, we're all very proud of you.



Thank you. I'm very proud of me too. :tongue2:


Quote:
Most budget pizzerias in my area use vegetable oil based cheese anyway.



Vegetable oil based cheese? Sounds disgusting. What kind of b-rate pizza shops are you going to?

Quote:
Stop torturing yourself.

Go eat a badass cheese pizza.
What's the worst that could happen?
You don't feel so great tomorrow?

Reward is greater than the risk.



:customgrow420:


--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid]
    #25485322 -

Zaid said:
Quote:
Or is this really about feeling the need to tell everyone you're vegan? In that case: good job, we're all very proud of you.



Thank you. I'm very proud of me too. :tongue2:




Good boy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: Zaid]
    #25485326 -

You just wanted to make a self grandiose vegan thread.
It's cool.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop thinking about cheese pizza [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25485332 -

Quote:
You just wanted to make a self grandiose vegan thread.
It's cool.



No, I still want cheese pizza.


--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pizza Saturation Syndrome Ped 1,252 7 06/08/03 12:02 AM
by geokills
* Going Vegetarian...
( 1 2 all )
Organic 4,173 22 04/25/03 03:10 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Vegetarianism?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 7,502 65 02/25/04 07:57 AM
by shroomsi8
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,222 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* What a dog thinks :) Sammi 970 4 08/05/03 03:31 PM
by Sammi
* Zetatalk - What do you think? adrug 1,568 12 04/14/03 07:20 PM
by Dogomush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,432 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.