Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: foragedfungus]
    #25347048 -

That's what I like about tripel's. The spiciness. Some are too sweet to drink too many.

The only beer I noticed a strong alcohol taste is Goose Islands Bourbon County Stout. That stuff is warm going down. I like it. It is 13.7%. I drink straight whiskey sometimes so I'm used to it.

Drinking some Heinekens tonight. Got to drive a Dodge Charger 392 Hemi Scat Pack. Nice car!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25355457 -

Stopped in this little liquor store by me yesterday to see what they had. I just wanted 1 good beer. They had this Effin Awesome in a bin by the register for 1.99. It's 16%. It is pretty good. A little boozy but sweet as hell. I had the Half Acre IPA before and that's good stuff. I smoked a little weed and drank those 2 and was feeling it pretty good. There is 1 more in the bin I'm going to get it in a little bit.

I had a fire and some asshat left his shitty beer cans laying there. Jerkoffs leave their trash all over the forest preserves. Pisses me off. So I threw a can in the fire. It's what should be done to all Budweiser. Burn it.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25357722 -

I'm a fan of stouts and founders is my goto.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: Reclaimer335]
    #25357740 -

Anyone East Coast in here? Fans of Treehouse, Trillium, Hill Farmstead, Foam? I am pretty into craft beer.


--------------------
"Life is warfare and a strangers sojourn, the only lasting fame is oblivion" - Marcus Aurelius



FastFreds Media Cookbook
Mad Seasons guide to hidden contams
How it should and shouldn't look
Ultimate Tek Compendium

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: Nataraja_Shiva] * 1
    #25359391 -

yah those are all good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: Reclaimer335]
    #25359404 -

Reclaimer335 said:
I'm a fan of stouts and founders is my goto.



Do you go to Founders or just buy it from a store?

I would like to go there again. Had their Double Trouble not to long ago. It was really good. Double IPA

I only really like barrel aged stouts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25359726 -

ds442 said:
Reclaimer335 said:
I'm a fan of stouts and founders is my goto.



Do you go to Founders or just buy it from a store?

I would like to go there again. Had their Double Trouble not to long ago. It was really good. Double IPA

I only really like barrel aged stouts.




It might be a good idea for you to get into trading. Not sure where you are, but I can point you towards a lot of world class BA stouts, but they dont come easy.

To start-

Any BA stout by Fremont brewing out of Washington state.

Toppling Goliath KBBS ( near impossible to get)

Kane Brewing - A Night to End All Dawns (fantastic)

Hill Farmstead - Geneology of Morals (Anything Hill Farmstead is world class, but this one was released recently and may be easier to find than others)

The list goes on and on, but these are just some of the better ones I have had.


--------------------
"Life is warfare and a strangers sojourn, the only lasting fame is oblivion" - Marcus Aurelius



FastFreds Media Cookbook
Mad Seasons guide to hidden contams
How it should and shouldn't look
Ultimate Tek Compendium

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Home Brewing Beer Thread
( 1 2 all )
A3eyedfish 7,343 33 05/19/09 02:58 PM
by PoppinCaps
* I'm making root beer. Baby_Hitler 2,899 14 01/27/04 11:56 AM
by AuroricDistortions
* What kinda beer for Chick-can kronnyQ 1,515 8 04/22/05 12:33 AM
by fufungi
* Anyone who enjoys good beer
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 5,357 20 09/16/03 08:16 AM
by shroomergurl
* Mushroom Beer
( 1 2 all )
sboss01 15,255 20 08/06/05 10:44 AM
by goobler
* BEER CAN CHICKEN ON THE BBQ. agar 2,514 9 12/16/04 05:40 AM
by agar
* Beer Cheese Soup
( 1 2 3 4 all )
sucklesworth 11,528 69 10/20/12 08:48 PM
by jw2234
* Pair cheese with beer daussaulit 2,533 15 01/23/06 05:32 PM
by TheCow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
3,211 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.