Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25212717 -

Last night I see my neighbors garage light on. That means he's drinking. So I go over and the guy from across the street is there. I have talked to him a few times before. First impression I didn't really like him but after talking for a while I started to like him somewhat.

Anyway he invites me to his garage to drink some beer. Luckily he had Heineken. He usually drinks Bud Light. I won't touch that stuff.

He knows I drink craft beer and keeps going on and on about beer shouldn't taste good. He dosen't get people drinking that kind of beer. I was like when you go to a restaurant you don't order a round steak you get a rib eye or something like that.

He grew up in the hood and was a gang banger. So he just keeps talking all this crap like how tough he is. I don't know if he was trying to impress me. He failed to do so anyway.

Then we go to this bar a couple blocks away. I was drinking Anti Hero. There is this good looking bartender with a great body. He must have told her 10 times what a great body she has and shit like that. Then he's telling me he is going to fuck her. He is married and has a kid.

He goes into the bathroom with some guy probably to do some coke. She comes over and starts talking to me. Then as I was leaving she comes and starts talking to me more.

i know I'm in with her. That pussy is mine.

I don't know about this guy. He's alright I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25217082 -

I just went to my favorite brewery near me. Buckle Down.

They had a new double dry hopped IPA. It is so good. One of the best I have ever had. They had it in cans and I know some stores carry their beers. It's called Trouble Blaster. All of their beers are solid and always consistent. Cool bartenders and customers. Great spot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25217205 -

dead soldiers from last night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25218142 -

Treehouse!  Excellent brewery.  How long did you wait in line?  I always hear stories about that line, but I don't live up there.


--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."

Francois-Marie Arouet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: Mr. Bojangles] * 1
    #25218155 -

we lit walked in and walked out. we got incredibly lucky that day. I live like 30 mins away though so tree house is really nothing. I think trillium has the better shit rn to be honest.

Edited by CHeifM4sterDiezL (05/21/18 07:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25220322 -

I don't think I have ever seen a Massachusetts beer. Love double IPA's.

I went to this brewery yesterday. Blue Nose Brewery. Named after the pitbull. I have a boxer pit mix and you can bring dogs there. It was my first time there. I only had enough for 2 beers. I had a barrel aged Belgian and a mosiac IPA. They were both really good. They were giving my dog treats and everyone was petting her. I talked to the owner that has the pit. He was really cool. They have a bunch of couches, a pool table, and video games. I will definitely be going back. It's only 15 minutes from my house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25228498 -

This stuff is really good. It's pretty hoppy. Best pilsner I ever had.



I was just at my neighbors. It's the free bar. He will not take your money. He is from Poland. The nicest guy I have ever met. He is going through a divorce now and is always in the garage after work. Always has beer or a bottle of something. Usually Busch which isn't bad or a Polish beer. I went there at 9 in the morning one day and he was giving me shots.

This guy can drink. I have never even noticed him being messed up. I have even got him high a couple times and he never did that before. Sometimes walking back I am stumbling and just pass out.

I was telling him I got San Pedro the other day. He was like I will do it. I said it lasts like 12 hours. He was like I don't know about that. I told him he should try shrooms. I am the influence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25229325 -

looks cool.
im gonna kill a few new local ipas today
champions league final and im gonnna watch at a brewery 20 miles away.
havent been there
plan to try their new england ipa
and other ipas on tap

sounds like you are great influence ds.. lul

cheers


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ashfiken]
    #25260964 -

Love the IPAs

I meet this woman the other day from this hook up website I'm on. She was 50 but looked 65 at least. Didn't have a pic posted so I took a chance. We didn't hook up. Met her at Imperial Oaks Brewery. They are really good. I wasn't that impressed at first but they have improved. The double IPA is excellent and they have some good barrel aged beers.

I am going to WI next week and going to check out Vintage Brewing Company. They have a shit load of beers on tap. An outdoor beer garden where I can bring my dog. Doing some camping and hiking. Drink some beer and smoke some weed and sit by the fire. I'm trying to hook up with a local female from that site while I'm there.

There is a distillery right there too. So I might stop in and check out their rye.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25283317 -

So I went to the distillery before the brewery. Awesome place. The alcohol is excellent as well as the food. Some of the best I have had. A flight of 3 is $10. You get like 6 shots. It is really expensive stuff. That's a deal. She also gave me like 5 smaller shots of samples for free. I was pretty buzzed when I left.

I then go to the brewery. Amazing view of a river from the beer garden. I had a Belgian dubbel and an oak aged IPA. Both were some of the best I have ever had. They have 40 beers on tap.

When I got back to my campsite I lay down on the picnic table and fall asleep for an hour. When I woke it started raining so I went in the tent and passed out. I woke up at 1am and decided to make some Italian sausages over the fire. As soon as I get the fire going it starts raining again. There were trees overhead so I still got to cook them but got a little wet. They tasted so good.

I went back to the distillery the next day because it was so good. It is only 5 minutes from where I was staying. I had Elk sliders that were excellent and an Italian beef the next day that was great. Love that place. Their alcohol is outstanding. Had bourbon, brandy, 3 different rye's, and gin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25304274 -

Look at what I got. They are both new. The Dogfish has liquefied hops. Never heard of that. They had the 120 minute. First time I have seen it in a store. 41.99 a 4 pack. What the hell? what's the %? I will look it up. Most expensive 4 pack I have seen was Goose's imperial IPA that was $20.

I got the Dogfish in the freezer now. Will let you know how it is.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25304315 -

I wouldn't recommend the Dogfish. It's pretty hoppy but I don't like the flavor. It tastes strange.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25304341 -

805 firestone walker and anything at the kern river brewery.


--------------------
Home
Is we're your garden Is


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: freedomfungus]
    #25307817 -

The past two packs ive got of dogfish have been funky tasting
I tried that stupid 120min and it's like 9% iirc thn decided to fall back on the 90 two weeks later and it tasted weird and akin to the 120 min. Like barley wine nasty
Before that the 90 min was good to me idk

Cheers


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ashfiken]
    #25307829 -

dogfish sucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25309608 -

Dogfish is awesome. I actually really started to like it after the first one. It just tasted funky at first. It has whole hops, liquefied, pellets, and powdered.  I have always loved the 90 min. I looked and it said the 120 min is 15 to 20%. Not worth it for that price unless it tastes insane.

The double trouble was excellent. I have been to Founders a couple times. They are solid. I was there 8 years ago and they had Hand of Doom. Aged in whiskey barrels not bourbon. That stuff was great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25338311 -

I picked up some Finch Sungasm last week that was really good. A Belgian pale ale. Chicago brewery.

I had a Brickstone APA that was also very tasty.

I went to a concert last Sat. Drinking craft beer all night. I got home at 8:30AM. Great night and morning. I can't remember the last time I was out that late or early.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25338513 -

Had dinner at the Neshaminy creek brewing company brewhouse last night.
Tried "the shape of hops to come" imperial IPA  with my meal. It was tasty, strong and hoppy, without being overly bitter.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29021/133560/
Also grabbed a six pack of their "tribute" tripel. Going to give these a try tonight.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29021/83522/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: foragedfungus]
    #25346711 -

Imperial IPA's are my favorite.

I got something for you hop heads. Behold the glorious hops.

I went to Mathiessen State Park and after stopped at a bar for some food and a couple beers. I had Goose's Old Man Grumpy which was good and Desuchutes IPA that was really good.

The woman bartender told me about a hop field near by. So I went and checked it out. Never seen hops growing before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any craft beer fans? [Re: ds442]
    #25346786 -

:neat:

I've been drinking that tripel the past few nights. Goes down easy for being so strong. Lots of beers that are 9%+ taste too strongly of alcohol. This one's really smooth, with a complex flavor, lots of fruity spiciness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Home Brewing Beer Thread
( 1 2 all )
A3eyedfish 7,343 33 05/19/09 02:58 PM
by PoppinCaps
* I'm making root beer. Baby_Hitler 2,899 14 01/27/04 11:56 AM
by AuroricDistortions
* What kinda beer for Chick-can kronnyQ 1,515 8 04/22/05 12:33 AM
by fufungi
* Anyone who enjoys good beer
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 5,357 20 09/16/03 08:16 AM
by shroomergurl
* Mushroom Beer
( 1 2 all )
sboss01 15,255 20 08/06/05 10:44 AM
by goobler
* BEER CAN CHICKEN ON THE BBQ. agar 2,514 9 12/16/04 05:40 AM
by agar
* Beer Cheese Soup
( 1 2 3 4 all )
sucklesworth 11,529 69 10/20/12 08:48 PM
by jw2234
* Pair cheese with beer daussaulit 2,533 15 01/23/06 05:32 PM
by TheCow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
3,211 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.