Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal...
    #25305326 -

Fuck! Fuck Fuck!! Fuck!!! Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK FUCK!!!  Fuck Fuck Fuck  Montreal

Damn this fucking island to hell. Let it sink to the bottom of th St-Lawrence.  I fucking hate this city to kill.

I went to the Montreal Casino today to meet one of my best friends that decided freely and sanely, without drugs or alcohol to pay to live there.

The Montreal Casino is down south, I came in from the south. Getting there, I met like 30 construction signs and cones but the casino signs are well announced. Getting there wasn't too crazy... Getting up North on the island... That's another fucking story...

Every fucking roads were under construction. There were cops on every corner supervising everything because everybody was confused... So much constriction at the same fucking time.... As if Trump bombed the god damned city... detours,  blocked exits,  Blocked roads,  cones on every fucking corner of every fucking street... My GPS was drove me in cricles for half an hour.  The city clearly hasn't had the smart fucking idea of calling google to clue them in.  I was fucking yelling at my god damn GSP "Recalculating"....  At some point I turned it off, it was fucking useless....  I tried to follow the vague detour signs.... Fucking incredible. Then when I fucking got out of the god damn maze, I hit traffic that lasted for 30 minutes for no other reason than the construction and everyone being like "WTF am I getting out of this fucking island!"...  I wanted to get out of my car at some point and knock on a guy's window so he would roll in down and then I could fuck him up... He's part of the god damn problem too right????


To top it off I do a right turn on the red when there's no car coming and I fucking get pulled over... The cop tells me I can't turn right on a red light... There were zero indication or sign that said no right turn on a red...  He then tells me that it's a law on the Montreal Island.  No right on the red and there are no signs in order to save the city money..... Well how the fuck am I suppose about that fuckin shit if there are no signs!!!
The cop clearly saw I was losing my shit.  Ontario plate and all. He understood the frustration...

Montreal is like that 24/7 for the entire summer every god damn year...

I don't understand how half the city didn't land up in jail or shot and the other half didn't kill themselves.

Montreal is like California.  It doesn't fucking make sense!

:kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey:


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (07/02/18 08:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Patlal]
    #25305343 -

Patlal said:
...
To top it off I do a right turn on the red when there's no car coming and I fucking get pulled over... The cop tells me I can't turn right on a red light... There were zero indication or sign that said no right turn on a red...  He then tells me that it's a law on the Montreal Island.  No right on the red and there are no signs in order to save the city money..... Well how the fuck am I suppose about that fuckin shit if there are no signs!!!

...



There are signs going into the city from the highway that say no right on red on the Island

my personal favourite is the stop-lights on the way from Westmount down to the Atwater market
one in English, one in French, both saying to wait for the green light before proceeding through the intersection

Montréal certainly was terrible by car tho
had friends from Alberta and Saskatchewan drive out to see Slayer and Marilyn Manson in concert on one occasion
they missed an exit on the expressway and ended up having to travel back through the city following my explanation leading them in my general walking paths
W refused to drive in the city again after that

but hey, you survived :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25305347 -

You got a bit inconvenienced because of construction traffic.  Forget about it.  You ok Pat?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Patlal]
    #25305355 -

Patlal said:
...
I don't understand how half the city didn't land up in jail or shot and the other half didn't kill themselves.
...



Also, if you are a car owner in Montréal parking in residential areas is awful
throughout the week the sides alternate back and forth as no-parking areas due to garbage and street cleaning
car is often more hassle than it is worth, and lots of people rely on BMW (Bus, Metro, Walk)

Do remember being up on the bridge nearly throwing myself into the river
but my suicidal tendencies had nothing to do with getting around the city

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Tantrika]
    #25305369 -

I forgot to mention... I accident turned left into a opposite one-way and a tractor trailler honked like 10 times to for me to realize it was one way....  I could have fucking died right there.  Thank god it was a slow zone....

I then U-turned....

Funny thing about that one though. There were two cops on at the insection and neither of them saw shit.  Even after the tractor trailer honking at me....

Scared the shit out of me....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Patlal]
    #25305384 -

Patlal said:
...
I then U-turned....

Funny thing about that one though. There were two cops on at the insection and neither of them saw shit...



U-turns weird me out because the laws around them differ from province to province
Manitoba you can pull a u-turn anywhere unless there is a sign saying no u-turns
Saskatchewan you can't pull a u-turn unless there is a sign indicating you are allowed to
:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Tantrika]
    #25305407 -

The last time I ate Amanitas I pulled multiple U-turns on a six lane highway and I was arguing with snow-birds that Myrtle Beach was the place to purchase a condo without considering that it snows in Myrtle Beach. That stuff really messes with my judgment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #25305433 -

no you didnt :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Patlal]
    #25305436 -

I agree that driving and parking in Montreal sucks.


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Scott Bennett] * 1
    #25305455 -

FrozenHappiness said:
I try to reserve my judgements because I know I have got no right to judge anybody, but we all do it. Me: I literally judge some of my neighbours based on the amount of weekly trash they generate. We compost most of our organic waste



Have you seen how easy it is to make Bio-Gas. People on U-tube are converting electric generators to run on it.


Edited by Buster_Brown (07/02/18 10:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #25305522 -

Hahaha! :cheersyoufuck:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #25305534 -

I love Montreal but i always drive in, park wherever i'm staying and then walk/transit/taxi everywhere i want to go.

Not a fan of driving around the city but mostly because i hate looking for parking and i'm usually always drinking or getting high. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25305679 -

Burke Dennings said:
You got a bit inconvenienced because of construction traffic.  Forget about it.  You ok Pat?



The Road Rage is Real.

I know the struggle. Nothing is worst than confusing detours inside a large city. Its like Los Angeles in the middle of a major reconstruction overhaul of its highways and freeways! Confusing as fuuuuuuuck.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25305710 -

I was a passenger in some minor traffic a few years ago.

Good Times, I regret not having repeated the experience again since.

I imagine those with addictions to tend to, be it major or minor, are tenfold as joyed and thrilled to be in traffic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #25305711 -

Burke Dennings said:
You got a bit inconvenienced because of construction traffic.  Forget about it.  You ok Pat?



No, he has brain damage.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Patlal]
    #25305790 -

I am gonna up you lexapro dosage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25305935 -

told yall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25306186 -

its a nice city

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Montreal. Fucking FUCK Montreal... [Re: koods]
    #25306211 -

koods said:
Burke Dennings said:
You got a bit inconvenienced because of construction traffic.  Forget about it.  You ok Pat?



No, he has brain damage.



There's a little bit of that too lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* An apology from a Canadian...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Little Shroom 10,147 73 04/15/03 03:12 AM
by felix
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,936 10 01/05/03 10:49 AM
by Little Shroom
* Bill Hicks
( 1 2 all )
Adom 7,325 32 06/05/03 03:55 PM
by Xlea321
* Looking for eyedrops that Dilate/Constrict the pupil Dreeker 12,198 16 06/09/06 09:36 PM
by Nashbar
* Party time in Montreal!! Delyrium 1,129 13 06/25/04 08:38 PM
by masterg
* Moving to Montreal toazterRockwell 833 4 05/25/04 09:05 PM
by Zutroye

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
379 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.