Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
fuck alcohol * 2
    #25135691 -

Last sunday i was drinking with my homie at my apartment. we drank a 24 pack of budweiser and then around half a bottle of johnny walker red label:shrug: not a lot if you ask me.

Well I CANT remember ANYTHING and looks like somebody KICKED MY ASS REALLY BAD, I woke up on monday morning with a broken nose, open wounds on my eyebrows and face/body full of bruises, plus my bed sheets all covered in blood/vomit.

My girl told me that after my homie left I asked her to make me some chimichangas because i was really hungry, given that it was around 4 30ish am, she told me to fuck off.

So i took my wallet and told her that i was going to get something to eat and left the aparment (I didnt took the car since theres a 24 hour market around 2 blocks from my aparment). She told me that i got back around 5 30 am all covered in blood. She tried to make me talk about what just happened to me. But she told me that i didnt said a word... I only got naked and then i went to sleep without saying a word.

So now my face/neck hurts really bad... Had to go to the hospital on monday because of my wounds. Thing is that I cant remember anything!! I used to drink a lot in the past and since my son was born i only try to get drunk on weekends. But i never had this kind of blackout before!!, I have been reading on the internet but it says that its a normal thing but since its the first time it happens to me well i dont know.. should i be concerned about this?:shrug: have any of you shroomerites been thru something similar before??

I dont know if i should stop drinking because of this... I mean i dont wanna get shot or killed while im all blackout you know.. but at the same time i do love to get wasted:feelssadman:

Please excuse my shitty english please keep in mind that english its not my native language.

:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: ADCC420] * 3
    #25135703 -

As you get older alcohol gets more toxic.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: King Klick] * 3
    #25135729 -

Blackouts from drinking are a very bad sign. Be very very grateful you woke up in bed with a kicked ass instead of in a cell with a felony manslaughter rap to deal with. I know booze well. Alcoholism runs in my family. I saw it wreck my mother. I haven't had a drink since 1990. For years I used to think that booze was OK, but If I could just get away from that damn weed then everything would be fine. After 5 years of no buzz at all I decided to screw the booze, but go back to smoking. No regrets at all. But back to your unfortunate night. Take it as a hard lesson from your guardian angels. Take an aspirin and a toke. Settle into a soft buzz, and be grateful you're alive. Booze sucks.

JWM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: King Klick] * 1
    #25135742 -

King Klick said:
As you get older alcohol gets more toxic.



:whateveryousayfreak:

I agree OP, fuck alcohol. Nothing but bad memories myself.


--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: JWM] * 4
    #25135745 -

I go to a public university, and let me tell you people brag about blacking out. So to answer your question, yes it's very common for people to not remember a single thing from the night before. Also very harmful to the body.

Ethanol is a solvent; drink wisely :2cents:


--------------------
:tripmolecule:  :thataintright:  :tripmolecule:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: wushroow] * 4
    #25135757 -

12 beers and a 1/4 bottle of whiskey sounds like a lot to me.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #25135771 -

Herbologist said:
12 beers and a 1/4 bottle of whiskey sounds like a lot to me.



12 Beers not so much for me depends on the strength. I wouldnt add liquor to that mix though, that would be too much. For me its about 12 drinks and 1/4-1/2mg of xanax will cause a black out.

Last time i took a milligram after drinking 10 drinks on 3 hits of acid... i dont remember much after taking the 1mg xanax


--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: Violet Wizard] * 1
    #25135788 -

Try taking a month off and assess the things that change during that time.  I took a few months to be dead sober last year after partying and drinking way too much and though I still do once in a while now, that time really put things into perspective.  I'm not saying "fuck this substance 100%" but alcohol can be destructive if you don't stay aware of where you're at mentally and keep control.  Just take a breather and keep a journal if you can and be open to what you observe to make your decision about what the right relationship with alcohol is for you personally.  For me I realized I needed a lot less alcohol less often and I have more fun now to be honest.  Good luck man


(Lol didn't think this would be my first post on here but whatup doe)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: guardiannextdoor] * 1
    #25135801 -

Welcome friend


--------------------
:tripmolecule:  :thataintright:  :tripmolecule:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: ADCC420] * 1
    #25136134 -

Jesus OP you didn't even drink that much :lol:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: ADCC420] * 2
    #25136158 -

ADCC420 said:
Last sunday i was drinking with my homie at my apartment. we drank a 24 pack of budweiser and then around half a bottle of johnny walker red label:shrug: not a lot if you ask me.

Well I CANT remember ANYTHING and looks like somebody KICKED MY ASS REALLY BAD, I woke up on monday morning with a broken nose, open wounds on my eyebrows and face/body full of bruises, plus my bed sheets all covered in blood/vomit.

My girl told me that after my homie left I asked her to make me some chimichangas because i was really hungry, given that it was around 4 30ish am, she told me to fuck off. :




sorry i kinda overreacted bro, but you were talking serious smack about my momma.  The vomit on the bedsheets was my bad as well, although it's mostly because your girl makes some godawful chimichangas.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 2
    #25136164 -

Quote:
Last sunday i was drinking with my homie at my apartment. we drank a 24 pack of budweiser and then around half a bottle of johnny walker red label:shrug: not a lot if you ask me.



:niggawhat:

yall be trollin in a post thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 1
    #25136225 -

Thanks for your comments and advice y'all:stoned: . Back in the day i used to drink more than this and none of this shit would happen to me thats why im concerned.

I guess i do need to stop drinking but fuck!! that will be hard for me.. I mean i dont drink on a daily basis but i do love getting all drunk from time to time. To be honest, if i told you that i would stop drinking forever i would be lying:frown:.

But in the other hand i dont want to die while im on another alcohol blackout i think that would be very lame... So yeah guess im gonna try to stay without alcohol for a month or two just to see what happens:feelssadman:..



crackbaby said:
ADCC420 said:
Last sunday i was drinking with my homie at my apartment. we drank a 24 pack of budweiser and then around half a bottle of johnny walker red label:shrug: not a lot if you ask me.

Well I CANT remember ANYTHING and looks like somebody KICKED MY ASS REALLY BAD, I woke up on monday morning with a broken nose, open wounds on my eyebrows and face/body full of bruises, plus my bed sheets all covered in blood/vomit.

My girl told me that after my homie left I asked her to make me some chimichangas because i was really hungry, given that it was around 4 30ish am, she told me to fuck off. :




sorry i kinda overreacted bro, but you were talking serious smack about my momma.  The vomit on the bedsheets was my bad as well, although it's mostly because your girl makes some godawful chimichangas.



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: ADCC420] * 2
    #25136230 -

You have a kid. If the slightest bit of alcohol makes you return home a bloody mess, I wouldn't recommend you keep drinking.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #25136318 -

It's only going to get worse.  Alcohol is a one way street.  Starts off pretty cool, then causes more and more damage.  It never goes back to not causing any damage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: Dagr]
    #25136511 -

Drink quantities mean very little when you haven't had enough to eat beforehand and/or you drink too quick.

If you're drinking way faster than your body can process it, then funny things can happen and not likely the good type of funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: ADCC420]
    #25136513 -

ADCC420 said:
Last sunday i was drinking with my homie at my apartment. we drank a 24 pack of budweiser and then around half a bottle of johnny walker red label:shrug: not a lot if you ask me.




Someone explain to me how this isn't a grossly excessive amount of alcohol? i must be getting old....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: ADCC420]
    #25136549 -

.

Edited by RogerTheRetard (10/27/19 06:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25136562 -

I quit drinking. It was hard. It's still hard. But things have changed 10 fold mentally and physically. I'm clear headed minus the kratom and I started working out. I've realized a bunch and am slowly trying to undo the damage around me.

If you can, stop drinking. Easier said then done, but if I can do it, anyone can.

If you ever need some support or someone to talk to then please pm xbloodwhipx at any time.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck alcohol [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25136602 -

xbloodwhipx said:
ADCC420 said:
Last sunday i was drinking with my homie at my apartment. we drank a 24 pack of budweiser and then around half a bottle of johnny walker red label:shrug: not a lot if you ask me.




Someone explain to me how this isn't a grossly excessive amount of alcohol? i must be getting old....



12 shitty piss water beers and a 1/4 handle of whiskey just isn't a lot of alcohol IMO :shrug:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Guns and shrooms...fun with projectiles oDin 1,701 11 09/25/20 09:07 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Projectile Cat Vomit Repton 524 0 10/08/04 10:19 AM
by Repton
* intoxication rumination OneMoreRobot3021 629 1 12/19/04 01:42 PM
by Moonshoe
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Check out my bitchin new alcohol lamp I made!
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 4,684 20 03/10/03 11:24 PM
by felix
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,276 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
955 topic views. 3 members, 48 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.