Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRepton
Moon Ripened Sultan
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Midlothian
Projectile Cat Vomit
    #3232577 - 10/08/04 12:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

A few nights ago my friend was visiting and asked if he could have some mushrooms, I said yes and agreed to let him  kick back in my house and have a good time, it was around 10pm.

After a while my friend reported that he wanted some more, so he had some more and a few joints too.  He'd been listening to tunes and playing with a cool light toy I have.  I was pleased with my attempt at creating a happy colourful atmosphere and I thought  i'd show my friend a flash animation called Flashback, you may have seen it.

Around this point my cat appears at the window, so I let her in and feed her.

Flashback Completes Loading...

My friend is looking quite bemushroomed and is mildly excited about the animation...
Then, right at the point where Albert Hoffman starts banging his shaman drum we hear this awfull gagging noise, and we turn round and the cat just blows all this puke out, really nasty projectile vomit.  So i kind of forget about my friends state of mind and worry if the cat is okay because she looks awfully ill  :frown:

I go over and find that shes eaten a massive rat  :crazy: and its basically lying half digested on my floor so I go "Eww ! Shes eaten a rat man ! its guts are on my floor, how do I clean up rat guts ?!"
My friend just glances at me then looks away.
"Man, this stinks, its making me gag.  What if the rats been poisoned? will the cat be okay ? man I think im going to gag, eww" Being stoned out your head in the middle of the night, owning a greedy farm cat that cant hold her load and a friend with a volatile state of mind just don't mix well.

So i got it together and cleaned up the mess, shortly before which i had announced  "shit! shes trying to eat the vommit man!" and my friend left the room.  :blush:

After an hour or so he was telling me that it was the most disgusting thing ever, he thought he could taste the vomit and all the things I was saying were feeding his head with horrible images of puke. and he'd left to go to the toilet so he could throw up, but when he got there he just calmed down for a bit. 

Poor bastard, still no harm done and it's not as if I could have forseen the cat puking up a half digested rat during a highly enlightening and spiritual experience :P

--------------------
How I consume - Dry extract in capsules - guide with photos !
** p. Semilanceata spore prints **
If you're waiting on a PM reply don't worry I have taken a number of prints and should have these ready this week for trades/post, if you're interested in a print PM me and I'll work through them in order I can offer prints of the early fruiting spot that seems to start in July through to mid Oct and prints from specimens in my regular spots that tend to fruit later during the regular fungi season in the UK.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub