Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMateja
 Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: BuffGuts]
    #25091156 - 03/26/18 05:12 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

I do the Fibionacci sequence when dosing lol, 2+3+5+8 or 5+8 or 5+8+13, last on saturday I did 7 and then 8 an hour later, and damn I should have stayed of the shroomery during that time but I insisted to to log in and I´m glad I didn´t get banned lol.

But the weirdest thing is that on saturday I was on my all time low, GF since 4 years or ex had just moved out all of her last things
from the apartment and I thought why not drink a strong tea to relax the mind a little and to thing about something else.

Man I think I had the most meaningful trip I´ve ever had but I don´t really know how to describe it other than I realized, saw, understood what lazyness was, was motivation was and what desire was. Only trough observing myself and my actions.

For example my cat was very hungry but I had no money to buy cat food, so I thought bad luck cat, I dont have food either. Then I thought about that I am just lazy and if I really wanted I know I could dig some meat out from the freezer. In that instant I realized that lazyness causes disease. All the body needs to do is to flush itself with water and trough sweating. If your not drinking water and working out to the point of sweating then you are not excreting all the bad stuff from your body and it just adds up inside and that causes unbalance in the body.

I knew I wasnt about to go dig trough the freezer while on 15g so I realized that lazyness is also creativity, and I got really creative and found
some tuna fish for humans, but she didn´t want to eat that, so I washed the tuna meat 3 times and strained it and then she ate it.

I found out that desire is life, If I have great desire within me then I wont be lazy and I will live a long healthy life.
But if my desire to live goes down then my immune defense goes down as well, as above so below, our thoughts and emotions are projected onto the single cells in our body and the cells react like we react. When we feel feer the cell thinks it is under atack or danger and it will go into protection mode instead of growth mode.

Our body is all the time either in defense mode or growth positive mode, I wish I had more shrooms so I could go back to that place and ask those question agan, but I´m all out of shrooms I ate them all up lol..

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: BuffGuts] * 1
    #25091174 - 03/26/18 05:40 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

BuffGuts said:
No, total of 14g.

Start with 2g to let the mind and body connect for an hour a few.,.,.,.,.,.,
Choose your path; go with it.
Could be 2+12
              2+20
            2+3.14
I'm actually going to S8Superman it. 14 via Lemon TEK

Man, take some harmalas with your shrooms. Simply saves shrooms, as they potentiate ech other. 3g feel like 7g with a few hundred milligrams of harmalas mixed in.
I believe 5g to feel like half an ounce this way, you save 10g of shrooms. And the trip last twice as long easily.

-

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25091255 - 03/26/18 06:55 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

How much experience do you have with harmala and what were your harmala and shroom doses?

I have 100g syrian rue and have been meaning to try it out but other who have tried said it´s barely worth it.. So that´s why I´m asking about your experience. I would really love to be able to eat 5g and it feels like 15 trust me, I wouldnt need to work so hard in the grow room every month hahahahha

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Mateja]
    #25091478 - 03/26/18 09:00 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Mateah said:
I do the Fibionacci sequence when dosing lol, 2+3+5+8 or 5+8 or 5+8+13, last on saturday I did 7 and then 8 an hour later, and damn I should have stayed of the shroomery during that time but I insisted to to log in and I´m glad I didn´t get banned lol.

But the weirdest thing is that on saturday I was on my all time low, GF since 4 years or ex had just moved out all of her last things
from the apartment and I thought why not drink a strong tea to relax the mind a little and to thing about something else.

Man I think I had the most meaningful trip I´ve ever had but I don´t really know how to describe it other than I realized, saw, understood what lazyness was, was motivation was and what desire was. Only trough observing myself and my actions.

For example my cat was very hungry but I had no money to buy cat food, so I thought bad luck cat, I dont have food either. Then I thought about that I am just lazy and if I really wanted I know I could dig some meat out from the freezer. In that instant I realized that lazyness causes disease. All the body needs to do is to flush itself with water and trough sweating. If your not drinking water and working out to the point of sweating then you are not excreting all the bad stuff from your body and it just adds up inside and that causes unbalance in the body.

I knew I wasnt about to go dig trough the freezer while on 15g so I realized that lazyness is also creativity, and I got really creative and found
some tuna fish for humans, but she didn´t want to eat that, so I washed the tuna meat 3 times and strained it and then she ate it.

I found out that desire is life, If I have great desire within me then I wont be lazy and I will live a long healthy life.
But if my desire to live goes down then my immune defense goes down as well, as above so below, our thoughts and emotions are projected onto the single cells in our body and the cells react like we react. When we feel feer the cell thinks it is under atack or danger and it will go into protection mode instead of growth mode.

Our body is all the time either in defense mode or growth positive mode, I wish I had more shrooms so I could go back to that place and ask those question agan, but I´m all out of shrooms I ate them all up lol..

Thanks for sharing man. I feel it bro.. the last part about eating all the boomers, :lol:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Mateja] * 1
    #25091881 - 03/26/18 12:42 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Mateah said:
How much experience do you have with harmala and what were your harmala and shroom doses?

I have 100g syrian rue and have been meaning to try it out but other who have tried said it´s barely worth it.. So that´s why I´m asking about your experience. I would really love to be able to eat 5g and it feels like 15 trust me, I wouldnt need to work so hard in the grow room every month hahahahha

Oh it's definitely worth it imo, i love Harmalas/Aya-like experiences, in fact i agree with some others that Shrooms with Harmalas are probably better than Shrooms by themselves, and on top of that you can add all sorts of different admixture plants to change things up in different ways if you wanted to.

I use either Rue seed powder in capsules, or freebased full spectrum Rue or freebased purified Harmala extract in a capsule. Usually 3 to 4 grams of Rue seed powder or 180 to 200mgs of Rue or Harmala extract. I take the Rue/Harmala capsules first, wait about 30 minutes for gut MAO-A to be inhibited and then i take the Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT. When properly potentiated (depending on Rue/Harmala dosage and timing the consumption of the Shrooms when gut MAO-A is fully inhibited) the dosage can be potentiated and the duration can be lengthened out to 9 to 12 hours. Rue/Harmalas also change the nature of the experience and makes more Ayahuasca-like (Psilohuasca), but there's all sorts of different experiences you can get depending on the dosage of the Rue/Harmalas and the time you consume the Shrooms, if you consume the Shrooms when gut MAO-A isn't fully inhibited you probably won't get as much potentiation and so the duration could stay the same while the nature of the experience is altered but i prefer to wait till gut MAO-A is inhibited so i can get maximum potentiation.

There's a bit of a difference in the timing though with Rue tea compared to Rue/Harmala capsules, i think, so it may take a bit of practice/trial and error to find the right timing for you if using tea. I'd recommend capsules though.

I'm very experienced with Rue/Harmalas and oral DMT, i've had Shrooms and 4-ACO-DMT with and without Rue/Harmalas a good handful of times, also tried em' with Moclobemide instead of Rue/Harmalas, so far i've had up to 3 grams of Shrooms with MAO-A inhibition and up to 30mgs of 4-ACO-DMT with MAO-A inhibition, so far so good.

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Sabnock]
    #25091926 - 03/26/18 01:00 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

:takingnotes:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Mateja] * 2
    #25092393 - 03/26/18 04:24 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Mateah said:

I had two psilohuasca experiences within the last month.
First was 2.2g of shrooms with 120mg of purified harmalas, the second was 3.2g with 160mg harmalas.
The first felt like 3 or 4 grams with a DMTish feel to it, and lasted about 8 hours.
The second felt like 6 or 7 grams and was out of this world. I had visuals I've never had before from mushrooms alone, I was pretty far out. I once took 14g of shrooms alone, I know how to compare the effects.
Harmalas do alter the experience a lot. It really feels closer to dmt than shrooms I'd say. And the second experience did also last roughly 9 hours. 4-5h peak effects followed by a gradual comedown.

I used self extracted harmalas (as HCl /golden needles). Check out the link in my signature, anybody can do this simple extraction at home within a day or two.
You just need rue seed, water, cooking vinegar and washing soda (sodiumcarbonate) to get the freebased alkaloids. If you want to turn them into HCl you also need some tablesalt (nacl).
You can swallow both, the freebase and the HCl, but the HCl seems to be lighter on the stomache, as it already is a salt and doesn't need to be converted by your stomach.

Rue tea or swallowed whole seeds can cause nausea. But I had no nausea at all with pure alkaloids swallowed in capsuls. I took the capsuls like half an hour before I dosed my shroms.

Also check out the psilohuasca thread.

-

Edited by Pandemoon (03/26/18 04:53 PM)

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25092560 - 03/26/18 05:24 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

5 hour mushroom peak that isn't a mushroom peak?

Sounds intense...

--------------------
Within You , Without You

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #25094378 - 03/27/18 11:33 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Thanks a lot everyone for tips and advise, I will try to extract the goodies from the syrian rue seeds I have, I hope that´s the right product.

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #25094386 - 03/27/18 11:35 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Don't take too much!! It doesn't take much harmala to get what you need. Plus that stuff is hard on the gut IMO

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: impatientguy]
    #25094392 - 03/27/18 11:37 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

can I get some trip on just harmala seeds?

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

Invisibleimpatientguy
Male User Gallery

#25094397 - 03/27/18 11:39 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

I think they do have effects, but not much.

It's been a while since I've used any.

I would just take more mushrooms tbh.    That stuff makes my stomach kinda hurt.

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

InvisibleMateja

#25094404 - 03/27/18 11:40 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Mushrooms give me cramps too so I don´t really care I´m used to being in fetal position when tripping hehe

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

Invisibleimpatientguy
Male User Gallery

#25094431 - 03/27/18 11:50 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Haha    well my final tip isssssss.......

Ginger candies. Like chimes or gin gins.    Wow they help so much when I'm tripping!   

Takes away almost all nausea

--------------------

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

#25094439 - 03/27/18 11:53 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

As I said, I had no nausea at all from 160mg of pure harmalas. Just put into capsuls and swallow. Even 120mg are enough to potentiate shrooms and make the duration last 7 to 8 hours..

For ayahuasca one needs roughly 200mg to fully inhibit maoi.

But everybody reacts little different I think.

-

Invisibleimpatientguy
Male User Gallery

#25094449 - 03/27/18 11:56 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

I'm talking about the seeds.  NOT pure harmalas.

--------------------

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: impatientguy] * 1
    #25094465 - 03/27/18 12:03 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

I see.
But yeah, the extraction is simple:
Boil seeds in water, filter out seeds, add some vinegar to the water, then add some soda, let cool and filter out the solids. Powdered freebase finished.
Dissolve freebase again in hot water + vinegar, add tablesalt, let cool and filter out the golden crystals. HCl finished.

No more nausea, and easy meassuring /dosing. :thumbup:

-

Invisibleimpatientguy
Male User Gallery

#25094479 - 03/27/18 12:10 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

How is that HCL when you didn't even use hydrochloric acid?

If you dissolve your Freebase into vinegar you will turn it into an acetate.

You can buy pure harmala alkaloids online for cheap.

--------------------

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

#25094577 - 03/27/18 12:56 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

NaCl is used, it dissociates into chlorid ions and reacts with hydrogen and turns the acetate into HCl which precipitates while cooling in the saturated solution.
I don't know the exact chemistry behind, but believe me it does. Every TEK or tutorial in the internet say so. It's the common way to create harmala HCl crystals.

-

Edited by Pandemoon (03/27/18 01:04 PM)

Invisibleimpatientguy
Male User Gallery

#25094615 - 03/27/18 01:07 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

That doesn't seem to make any chem sense.

2H2O2(a) + NaCl = 2H2O(l) + NaClO2

ΔG(20C) = -50.4kJ    no HCL is formed.

Any acid base extraction should work fine with harmala alkaloids, but I don't think you'll get HCL salts unless you use hydrochloric acid.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale