Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMateja
 Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Enkidu]
    #25101948 - 03/30/18 10:55 AM (6 years, 15 hours ago)

thanks Enkidu :cheers:

Anyway, anyone who has experience with DMT orally in combination with harmala of cpourse, how much DMT does one eat and how long does the trip last?

:delirium:

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Mateja]
    #25102695 - 03/30/18 04:36 PM (6 years, 9 hours ago)

I fucked it up guys, at least I now know the difference between sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate. All I know is I used baking soda and nothing turned milky or white just a lot of foam... I´ll try again tomorrow with the other sodium name, honestly idk what is what, the brand names are even more confusing they are called some weird shit over here, at least I think it was baking soda I used,nit´s called Natron here where i live that´s what I used. darn it

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #25102754 - 03/30/18 05:03 PM (6 years, 9 hours ago)

Damn, that's bad news.

Before you toss all away, try adding some more bicarbonate to the jar and let it stand till tomorrow. Maybe something will precipitate and settle to the ground.
The difference between those bases is the carbonic acid that is released via bubbling /foam. But a base is a base, so maybe it still works.
Let it stant till tomorrow and check again if sth happened.

-

OfflineSlightly stupid
Stranger

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: HamHead]
    #25102786 - 03/30/18 05:16 PM (6 years, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Set, setting and intentions

More so set, though setting can help, depending on where and what and who, if any, you have around you.

Intentions go a long way.

You can not rely on the drug to produce an ego death, you want to go in with intentions of one, or at least fully giving into your experience and surrendering your ego to death. A high dose does help, but it does not guarantee a non dual experience.

This is why 5meo is hailed, as it reliably produces a non dual experience with little no no visuals to distract 'you'.

If you're looking for an ego death, I would highly recommend silent darkness. People can achieve ego dissolution without drugs, so your dose does not matter too much, though a higher dose makes your odds of achieving nirvana greater.

Be warned, ego deaths can be challenging in themselves. Coming back from a state of pure bliss and returning to a meat vehicle with all its woes can be rather daunting for a feeble minded being. Real world responsibilities become irrelevant as your views of culture and society begin to expand and break down, exposing the game for what it is. There are those who have trouble 'coming back' after going off the psychedelic rails, as whatever ego is reconstructed is more in tune with how Gaia would want us to be living and less in tune with a capitalistic, self destructive culture in which many of us live.

It comes down to your mind set an how much your willing let go an let the mushrooms really take over. I never had ego death an iv had some big mushroom trips. My next goal is to do 10 grams i did 7.3 grams last year an i really felt good lol.  I'm so used to mushrooms i know what to exspect as long as there good .

InvisibleBuffGuts
Golden Rule
Male

Loc: Final Frontier
Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Slightly stupid]
    #25102869 - 03/30/18 05:50 PM (6 years, 8 hours ago)

Excited to hear about it.

Good to know about the dye dealio too.

--------------------
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. Carl Jung
:mushroom2::sun::grin:

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: BuffGuts] * 1
    #25104625 - 03/31/18 01:31 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Okej, this time I used the right kind of soda instead of baking soda, and it turned the dark brown broth into a color that looked first like coffe with 50% milk or cream, and now the cream is settling at the bottom at the jar is cooling down. After it has cooled down I will run it trough the filter to filter out that which has formed at the bottom of the jar.

Thank you all for your help, I really hope I got it right this time :smile:

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25104770 - 03/31/18 02:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds about right, once you filter the extract, run some extra cold or room temp water over the extract/through the filter to wash away any excess washing soda that may be in there, it's what i do, just to make sure.

--------------------

OfflineAdam Gerlach
Stranger
Growing mushrooms [Re: Sabnock]
    #25104784 - 03/31/18 02:46 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Who gets the felony for growing mushrooms in a house? Is it the home owner or the person growing the mushrooms. Let's say they are two different people.

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

#25104832 - 03/31/18 03:12 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mateah said:
Okej, this time I used the right kind of soda instead of baking soda, and it turned the dark brown broth into a color that looked first like coffe with 50% milk or cream, and now the cream is settling at the bottom at the jar is cooling down. After it has cooled down I will run it trough the filter to filter out that which has formed at the bottom of the jar.

Thank you all for your help, I really hope I got it right this time :smile:

Yeah, sounds right. Congrats!
You can redissolve the brown powder that you filtered out in water + vinegar again, and add some new soda-solution to the liquid. It will turn white and again particles will settle to the ground.
It's an extra step (same precedure than before), but the result will be more pure than the first extract. Almost white fine powder instead of brown clumpy extract. :thumbup:

-

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25104875 - 03/31/18 03:29 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

dose with dmt is about 40 mg with harmala. 80 mg is very strong approximately, very very very close to very strong

it wasn't very friendly to me

didn't like it so much

I would probably suggest that other maoi from ayahuasca instead, that would probably be must friendlier. with that 80mg could be nice. it wasn't very visual for me it was a little dark and like unsibstantial and boring.

I'm not sure oral dmt would be such a great trip without dosing very low (like 40 mg or 50) and adding 0.5 grams of mushrooms. adding very little mushrooms is kinda like a make it or break it thing with oral dmt, just like oral dmt isn't great maybe unless it's with the other maoi the one found in ayahuasca, it wasn't great maybe with me with harmala at best interesting maybe.

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Ferdinando]
    #25104884 - 03/31/18 03:32 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

maybe you shouldn't dose more than 2 or three grams.

I would recommend meditation
besides meditation increases our inner smiles

smile regularly

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25105028 - 03/31/18 04:43 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I will wash the powder one more time, and is the soda dangerous to ingest?

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

#25105064 - 03/31/18 04:59 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

The extract is safe to ingest.
If any then there are only tracers /very small ammounts of soda left in there, no need to worry.

For psilohuasca you should fill roughly 150mg of this extract into a small capsule and swallow this capsule half an hour or 45 minutes before dosing your shrooms.
Same timing with dmt I guess, but better take 200mg of harmalas, and 50 to 60mg of dmt for a medium trip. Some people take 100mg of dmt, but 100mg is a heavy dose.

-

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25105202 - 03/31/18 06:18 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mateah said:
I will wash the powder one more time, and is the soda dangerous to ingest?

Naw not dangerous, i just do it to make things as pure as possible, just to make sure there's no traces of washing soda.

--------------------

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Sabnock]
    #25105217 - 03/31/18 06:26 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks a bunch guys :mushroom2::heart:

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: Adam Gerlach]
    #25106284 - 04/01/18 09:16 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

What else can I extract using vinegar and soda?

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

InvisibleBuffGuts
Golden Rule
Male

#25114237 - 04/04/18 05:53 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry; not sure if I'm getting of topic. This thread was pretty coolio...not saying it isn't anymore...

My buddy stayed before going to Arctic Circle....he ate 2g fresh ( I decided if I wasn't going Heroic, not going) and he literally was sitting on my floor and not really aware to anything else.....he said it was horrible at the time then after a couple hours he was asking for more.
Then a day later at work said he had to rethink things (life) ......
There is a Perfectionist, A Giver, Performer, Tragic Romantic, Observer, Devils Advocate, Epicurean, Boss and the Mediator; so 9 personalitiy types. Do they hit each type differnetly?
Some worried about bills, getting pussy, not talking, nonstop talking, present or the future////

--------------------
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. Carl Jung

InvisibleMateja

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: BuffGuts]
    #25115159 - 04/05/18 06:20 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BuffGuts said:
Sorry; not sure if I'm getting of topic. This thread was pretty coolio...not saying it isn't anymore...

My buddy stayed before going to Arctic Circle....he ate 2g fresh and he literally was sitting on my floor and not really aware to anything else.....

From 2g fresh cubes? :eek:

Quote:

BuffGuts said:
There is a Perfectionist, A Giver, Performer, Tragic Romantic, Observer, Devils Advocate, Epicurean, Boss and the Mediator; so 9 personalitiy types. Do they hit each type differnetly?
Some worried about bills, getting pussy, not talking, nonstop talking, present or the future////

Was this some notion during the trip or some type of rationalization upon reflection after the trip?

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

InvisibleBuffGuts
Golden Rule
Male

#25118813 - 04/06/18 04:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Mateah; Yes, 2g fresh. Even the next day he was whining. lol.

No, I didn't trip. We had a plan he canceled then last minute wanted to go on a journey. I said 'no". I don't do willy-nilly journeys.
Observing him sober was awesome. He would seem cognizant then a second later be totally confused.
I honestly believe ones personality type plays a dramatic role in their journey. A Tragic Romantic is focused on the unavailable.
An observer could be paranoid...
STRESS and SECURITY; the two major factors of a great journey.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybe Entity
Male

Re: A question about mushrooms [Re: BuffGuts]
    #25293997 - 06/26/18 10:58 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BuffGuts said:
An ego death should be remembered and utilized in the future. THE MAIN GOAL IS- to be be of ones essence in the environment. No judgements, biases. Should be complete and utter beauty. If one loses all control, no name, no place, no awareness of themselves this is I believe is a sign of lesser intelligence...no offense; I may be totally wrong. If one stares at a wall for two hours? and another can describe cognitive dissonance on same dose...

this is simply meditation my friend :smile: it can be done without drugs but really getting to expanded states takes time and practice, and especially commitment. Although, if you want to instantly get it handed right to you, you can take mushrooms or LSD and get there to see what it's like! It all has to do with the meditation thing.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale