Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election
    #25026999 - 02/27/18 06:15 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/u-s-intel-russia-compromised-seven-states-prior-2016-election-n850296?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

[quote]The U.S. intelligence community developed substantial evidence that state websites or voter registration systems in seven states were compromised by Russian-backed covert operatives prior to the 2016 election — but never told the states involved, according to multiple U.S. officials.

Top-secret intelligence requested by President Barack Obama in his last weeks in office identified seven states where analysts — synthesizing months of work — had reason to believe Russian operatives had compromised state websites or databases.

Three senior intelligence officials told NBC News that the intelligence community believed the states as of January 2017 were Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Texas and Wisconsin.

The officials say systems in the seven states were compromised in a variety of ways, with some breaches more serious than others, from entry into state websites to penetration of actual voter registration databases.

While officials in Washington informed several of those states in the run-up to the election that foreign entities were probing their systems, none were told the Russian government was behind it, state officials told NBC News.

All state and federal officials who spoke to NBC News agree that no votes were changed and no voters were taken off the rolls.

According to classified intelligence documents, the intelligence community defines compromised as actual "entry" into election websites, voter registration systems and voter look-up systems.

NBC News reached out to all seven states that were compromised, as well as 14 additional states the Department of Homeland Security says were probed during the 2016 election.

To this day, six of the seven states deny they were breached, based on their own cyber investigations. It's a discrepancy that underscores how unprepared some experts think America is for the next wave of Russian interference that intelligence officials say is coming.

Eight months after the assessment, in September 2017, the Trump administration's Department of Homeland Security (DHS) finally contacted election officials in all 50 states to tell them whether or not their systems had been targeted. It told 21 states they had been targeted, and U.S. officials acknowledged that some of those attempts had been successful.

"I think the Obama administration should have been doing much more to push back against the Russians across the board," said Juan Zarate, an NBC News analyst who was deputy national security adviser for combating terrorism under President George W. Bush. "I think the U.S. was very meek and mild in how we responded to Russian aggression."

Denis McDonough, who was Obama's last chief of staff, strongly disagrees, arguing the administration acted to thwart the Russians before and after the election. Obama administration spokespeople also say they transmitted sensitive intelligence regarding state compromises to congressional leaders.

"The administration took a series of steps to push back against the Russians to include far-ranging sanctions, diplomatic steps to push people associated with the Russian effort out of this country and also warning our friends and allies," he said.

The Trump DHS, like under the Obama administration, has declined to share the intelligence assessment of which states were actually compromised, according to state election officials.

This month, in an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the current head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said that "an exceptionally small number" of those 21 states "were actually successfully penetrated." But Manfra declined to answer questions about the classified intelligence assessment, or to say specifically how many states had been penetrated.

Top election officials from all 50 states met in Washington this month for a National Association of Secretaries of State conference and received temporary security clearances for a classified threat briefing from intelligence officials. According to two officials present, one from the intelligence community and the other a state official, the actual intelligence on state compromises was not shared.

While numerous state election officials told NBC News that the Department of Homeland Security has been stepping up communications with them, many say they're worried they are still not getting enough information from Washington.

Illinois itself had detected a "malicious cyberattack" on its voter registration system in the summer of 2016 and reported it to DHS, saying its voter rolls had been accessed but nothing had been altered. It is the only state to acknowledge actual compromise.

The other six states from the January 2017 assessment, however, say that when DHS told them last September that their systems had been targeted, it still did not tell them that their systems had been compromised. All six also say that based on their own cyber investigations, they believe their election systems were never compromised.

Three states said publicly in September that while some state websites were affected, none were directly related to voting; specifically, Texas, Wisconsin and California say some sites were "scanned." But a former senior intelligence official told NBC News that these types of probes can also be serious, either as gateways to other networks or as reconnoitering for future attacks.

Fears of a repeat in 2018
Nearly 16 months after the presidential election, and more than eight months before the critical midterms, many state and federal officials are convinced the Russians will be back. They're concerned that 2016 was laying the groundwork for a possible future attack.

"We have an extreme sense of urgency on insuring security of the 2018 elections, because you don't get a chance to do it over," said Alex Padilla, California's secretary of state, who said there was no evidence of a successful hack in California.

Several state election officials, including Padilla, told NBC News they think they should have been told that U.S. intelligence agencies believed they'd been breached whether or not that turned out to be true.

"It is hugely imperative that intelligence be shared with state elections officials immediately in order to protect our election infrastructure and the integrity of election results," Padilla said.

Reluctance to share the information may be due, in part, to the classification of the intelligence itself. Multiple intelligence officials told NBC News that determining the Russian government was behind the hacks depended on "exceptionally sensitive sources and methods" including human spies and eavesdropping on Russian communications.

No state election official at the time had a security clearance sufficient to permit access to such sensitive information, according to DHS.

"Look, whether or not state elections officials had the proper clearance has unfortunately been an excuse in my opinion, a bureaucratic response for why information or intelligence hasn't been more quickly shared with state elections officials," Padilla said.

"We've got to fix that right away, because it does us no good, [when somebody is] sitting in Washington, D.C., with a bit of information about a significant cyberthreat and elections officials and locals are completely unaware. That doesn't help anybody and that needs to be addressed," Padilla said.

Zarate said that he thought "too much of this has happened behind the veil of the government," and that "much more has to be discussed openly with the public about what we know of the kinds of attacks that are happening, who may be behind them, and how we defend ourselves against [them]."

A spokesperson for Florida's secretary of state, Mark Ard, said the state was informed by DHS in September 2017 that Florida had been targeted by hackers in 2016. "This attempt was not in any way successful and Florida's online elections databases and voting systems remained secure," Ard said.

Texas Secretary of State Rolando Pablos said in a statement that his agency had not seen any evidence that any voting or voting registration systems in Texas were compromised before the 2016 elections.

The public information officer for the Wisconsin Elections Commission said the commission has never detected a successful hack on its system, "nor has it ever been notified of one by the Department of Homeland Security or any other state or federal agency."

A spokesperson for the Arizona secretary of state, Matt Roberts, said the state had still not been informed of a successful hack, and had seen no evidence of one. Roberts said the state had not been told that "ANY Arizona voting system has been compromised, nor do we have any reason to believe any votes were manipulated or changed. No evidence, no report, no nothing."

Alaska did not respond to repeated requests for comment, but has previously denied that any breach occurred.

Bradley Moss, a lawyer specializing in national security, tried to lift the veil and find out what U.S. intelligence knew about the Russian attempts to compromise the voter system. He sued for disclosure of government files and won last week, receiving 118 top-secret pages from the intelligence community. The pages referred to "compromises" and other breaches but the pages were almost completely blacked out for security reasons.

Said Moss: "The spreadsheets show that there were documented breaches of election networks. That there were documented, numerous documented instances of attempted breaches of state election networks, and that there was a widespread concern among several agencies in the intelligence committee about the sanctity and the integrity of these election networks."

In a statement, the Department of Homeland Security said it has been working with state and local officials for more than a year on the issue.

"This relationship is built on trust and transparency, and we have prioritized sharing threat and mitigation information with election officials in a timely manner to help them protect their systems," DHS acting press secretary Tyler Houlton said.

In addition to granting state officials clearances to give them access to classified information, we work to declassify information rapidly and have the ability to grant one-day waivers when necessary to provide state officials with information they may need to protect their systems.

"We are committed to this work and will continue to stand by our partners to protect our nation’s election infrastructure and ensure that all Americans can have the confidence that their vote counts — and is counted correctly."

A statement from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said only: "The declassified Intelligence Community Assessment of January 6, 2017, found that Russian actors did not compromise vote tallying systems. That assessment has not changed."

Next steps
At a Senate hearing on Tuesday, the National Security Agency director, Adm. Mike Rogers, acknowledged that the White House has not directed him to try to stop Moscow from meddling in U.S. elections.

Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., said that was "outrageous" and asked whether the U.S. was in a position to stop Russia from "doing this again."

"We’re taking steps but we’re probably not doing enough," Rogers said.

"I want to know, why the hell not?" McCaskill shot back. "What’s it going to take?"

While the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security say they are taking steps to shore up cyberdefenses, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress this month that the instructions did not come from the top.

When Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., asked Wray if the president had directed him or the bureau to take "specific actions to confront and blunt" ongoing Russian activities, Wray said, "We're taking a lot of specific efforts to blunt Russian efforts."

Reed then asked, "Specifically directed by the president?" Wray answered, "Not as specifically directed by the president."

The White House on Tuesday pushed back on any suggestion they’re not doing enough, saying President Trump is "looking at a number of different ways of making sure that Russia doesn’t meddle in our elections."

For the future, Zarate suggests taking a lesson from the past.

"After 9/11, the walls between law enforcement and intelligence sources had to be broken down in order to connect the dots," Zarate said. "There has to be a whole-of-government and whole-of-nation approach to dealing with what is an assault on American democracy."/quote]

:strokebeard:

Some of this info has probably been posted before but much of it was news to me.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: musiclover420]
    #25027146 - 02/27/18 07:27 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Isn't this old news?  With the exact same conclusion as before?

From your article:
Quote:

All state and federal officials who spoke to NBC News agree that no votes were changed and no voters were taken off the rolls.

According to classified intelligence documents, the intelligence community defines compromised as actual "entry" into election websites, voter registration systems and voter look-up systems.

Breaking news:  The Russians are spying on us!  :whatever:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25027177 - 02/27/18 07:35 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

It is old news. Why would you gain access to the servers yet not change anything though? That's like breaking into someone's house to check out what they own but not stealing anything.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: krypto2000]
    #25027530 - 02/27/18 10:17 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
It is old news. Why would you gain access to the servers yet not change anything though? That's like breaking into someone's house to check out what they own but not stealing anything.

I said that in my post, this is older news but the article just came out and I hadn't seen some of the info before :shrug:

I figured it was worth a share for anyone else who missed it.

Anyways yeah, also note the article says 6/7 states claimed they weren't compromised even though our Intel agencies say otherwise.

So I don't know how much I trust their claims that nothing was changed. Before long we will probably see a "so I guess when they hacked us they did change some things, who would have thought?"

:lol:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: musiclover420]
    #25027613 - 02/27/18 11:11 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

I said that in my post, this is older news but the article just came out and I hadn't seen some of the info before :shrug:

I figured it was worth a share for anyone else who missed it.

Anyways yeah, also note the article says 6/7 states claimed they weren't compromised even though our Intel agencies say otherwise.

So I don't know how much I trust their claims that nothing was changed. Before long we will probably see a "so I guess when they hacked us they did change some things, who would have thought?"

:lol:

They could be practicing for some more aggressive action.

They may just be trying to create chaos and make us doubt the integrity of our elections.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25027623 - 02/27/18 11:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:
They could be practicing for some more aggressive action.

They may just be trying to create chaos and make us doubt the integrity of our elections.

Very possible. If anything I'd wager it's a mix of all 3.

Though considering the election came down to a few swing states even a relatively "minor" impact is sketchy.

And it seems they've pumped millions for years into this operation, and have targeted other western countries as well. So they have a lot of practice.

I doubt it was just Russia that gave Trump the win but at this point it seems hard to deny they had at least some impact, only time will really tell the extent of it.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: krypto2000]
    #25027780 - 02/28/18 01:22 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

It's one thing to access data. That's easy because it's a passive intrusion. changing things might require permissions they didn't gain during the hack.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #25027826 - 02/28/18 01:57 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Why would you gain access to the servers yet not change anything though? That's like breaking into someone's house to check out what they own but not stealing anything.

Foreign Intelligence.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25028269 - 02/28/18 08:51 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

this 'russian election meddling affair' makes me wonder what we do and how far we go in fucking with other countries' elections.  we know some cursory stuff but i want to know the really dirty stuff. 

the NSA and CIA don't have a great track record of playing nice with our own citizens, much less others.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: relic]
    #25028737 - 02/28/18 01:15 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

relic said:
this 'russian election meddling affair' makes me wonder what we do and how far we go in fucking with other countries' elections.  we know some cursory stuff but i want to know the really dirty stuff. 

the NSA and CIA don't have a great track record of playing nice with our own citizens, much less others.

While this is true you have to keep in mind these are big organizations, I doubt when say the CIA interferes in other countries it's the entire CIA, more likely it's a specific fringe group working for special interests. Most examples people have shared trying to discredit this investigation are from decades ago, so I don't know accurate they would be in comparison.

What we are seeing currently with this investigation is multiple intelligence agencies working together, along with some foreign/ allied ones like the Dutch.

I never had a ton of faith in the CIA or FBI but I doubt they want this country compromised by foreign powers, only time will really tell though as more of the facts come out.

--------------------

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
    #25029174 - 02/28/18 02:15 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, i was just musing over the possibilities for what we're doing in other countries...no connection or comparison to this current investigation, for which i've always been in a wait and see mode.

idc if it takes three years as long as they find everything there is to be found and prosecute any crimes.  the more politicians and politicians' hangers-on are prosecuted for crimes committed the better imo and it doesn't matter to me if those people have an R or D after their name. 

it's high time we cracked down on the people who think they're above the law and i get the impression that most politicians and those around the game think they are or think the rules (laws) don't apply to them.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: relic]
    #25029184 - 02/28/18 02:21 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

idc if it takes three years as long as they find everything there is to be found and prosecute any crimes.  the more politicians and politicians' hangers-on are prosecuted for crimes committed the better imo and it doesn't matter to me if those people have an R or D after their name. 

For sure. It's sad seeing people turn this into an "us vs them/ R vs D" scenario. The more Trump scandals we see the more the GOP shouts "whatabout hillary/obama"...

It's not like we can investigate both or anything :lol:

Quote:

it's high time we cracked down on the people who think they're above the law and i get the impression that most politicians and those around the game think they are or think the rules (laws) don't apply to them.

There's a lot on both sides clearly but the GOP as a whole seems to try and operate above the law. They also have ridiculous double standards.

Clinton got impeached over a blow job yet throughout this whole russia investigation they've been trying to obstruct it by firing Comey then trying to fire Mueller, etc...

They tried to turn everything Obama did into a scandal, literally wearing a tan suit even. Yet they defend all of Trumps sexual abuse scandals or just ignore them.

It's ridiculous, the GOP has set some horrible precedents the past few decades. And you know when Democrats proceed to follow their footsteps the GOP will make it into a huge deal...

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: musiclover420] * 2
    #25029371 - 02/28/18 03:28 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I'm no democrat but prior to ~2016 my views aligned more with democrats and I viewed the GOP as... contrary to my priorities I guess you can say. There were some obviously bad actors, generally those who made it to president for one, but the party itself was not wholly tainted by it. After 2016 however I've begun to view them as all together wrong, ignorant, or even downright evil in some cases.

I used to view them as peers, albeit peers I disagreed with, now I view them more like a damn plague, a disease that needs to be eradicated. The majority of the members are simply ignorant, I still feel compassion and empathy for them, but you've crossed into a point where it is willful ignorance; they're largely not worth listening to, they can't hold up an argument, they have no desire to even, there's just no redeeming qualities left outside of the fact that they are human and I have hope that they can be 'saved' in some sense.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#25029416 - 02/28/18 03:54 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Yeah, I'm no democrat but prior to ~2016 my views aligned more with democrats and I viewed the GOP as... contrary to my priorities I guess you can say. There were some obviously bad actors, generally those who made it to president for one, but the party itself was not wholly tainted by it. After 2016 however I've begun to view them as all together wrong, ignorant, or even downright evil in some cases.

I used to view them as peers, albeit peers I disagreed with, now I view them more like a damn plague, a disease that needs to be eradicated. The majority of the members are simply ignorant, I still feel compassion and empathy for them, but you've crossed into a point where it is willful ignorance; they're largely not worth listening to, they can't hold up an argument, they have no desire to even, there's just no redeeming qualities left outside of the fact that they are human and I have hope that they can be 'saved' in some sense.

A big part of the problem I think is the "family" mentality. The GOP has decided they need to all represent the same thing, so even in the case of wife abusers and pedophiles they are willing to defend them...

I was reading up on my states voting history yesterday, Oregon apparently used to be pretty Neutral as our Dems and Reps actually had a lot of overlap.

But over time as the GOP shifted our republicans started drifting further and further away from truly representing the people, so we started mainly voting for Democrats.

If republicans stopped focusing on private interests over the lower/middle class maybe they would still compete with dems here.

And it's not like they're the only ones, plenty of Dems are shady as well. But they don't have the same "family" mentality, plenty stand for different issues and they won't defend scumbags like the GOP has repeatedly. (some probably will but not the majority)

Hopefully eventually things revert and both sides start having more overlap, though I wouldn't mind watching the GOP dumpster fire burn down and get replaced entirely either.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25029424 - 02/28/18 03:59 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, it really does need to be replaced. I almost see myself cheering for democrats, which I think is a bad thing. I'm only cheering for them, largely, because they're less bad. We basically have the corrupt as fuck party and the not that corrupt party. The GOP needs to die at this point, but they definitely need to be replaced by something real.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#25029446 - 02/28/18 04:07 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Yeah, it really does need to be replaced. I almost see myself cheering for democrats, which I think is a bad thing. I'm only cheering for them, largely, because they're less bad. We basically have the corrupt as fuck party and the not that corrupt party. The GOP needs to die at this point, but they definitely need to be replaced by something real.

We really need to stop generalizing as well.

Nothing wrong with cheering for some dems, just like there are probably some decent R's worth supporting as well (though most seem to be jumping ship).

I didn't vote for Hillary for a few reasons, partially because I knew she'd win here anyways but I also wanted to support a 3rd party over her.

I tend to believe balance is best with all things, if we swing too far to either extreme it just causes problems. Dems are nice as they come in a wide range, which is also true for some R's but the collective hive mind mentality is very toxic. As soon as an R goes against the grain the whole party swarms them pretty much, Dems are constantly bickering it seems which is also part of the problem. They can't unite like the GOP for a few reasons which seems to be good and bad...

:strokebeard:

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25029465 - 02/28/18 04:17 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

My thoughts exactly, nothing more I can really add to that. Well said. :cheers:

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #25029478 - 02/28/18 04:22 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
My thoughts exactly, nothing more I can really add to that. Well said. :cheers:

It's nice to see all these scandals bringing people together (well most of us).

Many people are acting like this is the end of our democracy, but I like to think it's the start of something better. As long as we work together for it.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: musiclover420] * 3
    #25029570 - 02/28/18 05:12 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I am not for balance. There has been nothing resembling balance for many years. They went for our throat. Now we are going for theirs. IMO destroying this administration and hopefully doing long term term damage to the GOP is the best thing that can happen, and I don't even have great faith in the Dems.

In the last two days this has gotten so good.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #25029591 - 02/28/18 05:21 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I am not for balance. There has been nothing resembling balance for many years. They went for our throat. Now we are going for theirs. IMO destroying this administration and hopefully doing long term term damage to the GOP is the best thing that can happen, and I don't even have great faith in the Dems.

In the last two days this has gotten so good.

Oh yeah I agree 100%, which is why I said I "generally" believe in balance.

Balance can take many forms though. If one side won't budge and keeps pushing hard enough eventually it's going to rebound to the other extreme.

So if anything I hope years down the line things start balancing out more. We shouldn't have to rely entirely on either side, and it doesn't have to be an "us vs them" scenario.

But yeah, go for the fucking throat indeed. Dems have been too busy bickering to unite against the GOP it seems, but the GOP is practically shoving people over to the other side with their blatant hypocrisy :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order