Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: van hatton]
    #24976599 -

van hatton said:
I wish I was where you are right now.

It's about 9 f out ATM.



Whoa thats super cold. I guess we have our own obstacles for the sake of the shrooms.
Ill bet youll hate it during during summer here 105f :smbfacepalm:


My long 8" diy heated/hammered whole hook scalpel from long ass needles.
Planning to make a whole spear from the unmolested one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: TheMadHatter420]
    #24976930 -

Nice scalpel, Maddy!  :awesomenod:


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24977838 -

hamloaf said:
That is awesome, Lottie.  :awesomenod: :strokebeard2:



I thought you could appreciate that. :wink:


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LotKid] * 3
    #24978090 -

Found this 1000ml for just $20 at a local brew store!:thumbup:


--------------------
Gettin back to work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Nikoyo] * 2
    #24984109 -




Put over 2 kilos wet from 2 tubs into it this morning. You can see that I was able to fit everything from bith tubs in there and even keep the yields seperate with room to spare. And the dried fruits look amazing. Just a few picks from some I dried the other day.


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LotKid]
    #24984117 -

:rockon:


--------------------






:gd_icon: Shadowboxing the apocalypse and wandering the land :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Crispykoot] * 1
    #24996300 -

Diy 5-6 log Atmospheric plasma + vapor sanitizer.

Edited by pacmanbreed (02/15/18 11:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #24996333 -

please explain more. What am I looking at here exactly?


--------------------
JOIN THE POW WOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: TheMadHatter420]
    #24996335 -

:whathesaid:


--------------------
If I ever give out misinformation please inform me so I can have the correct information. :cheers:

Tmethyl said:
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a monotub that wasn't pinning fast enough. The force of the kick rearranged the genetics of the mushrooms, we now call them Penis Envy.

Caps McGee said:
:thumbsup:
Fun part is figuring out what works best for you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: TheMadHatter420]
    #24996370 -

Diggin lately about 4th state of matter and free radicals effects on microbes.

Its a prototype of this:

and needs further testing for 4-6 log reduction / surface sterilization

Im lazy AF and i hate wiping.
Will be Used in heat sensitive tools eg. Tubs. Sab. Non pp5 dishes.
To vaporize h2o2 and react to the plasma to produce hydroxyl and hydroproxyl free radicals to cook those spore in 3-5 min exposures.

Edited by pacmanbreed (02/15/18 12:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #24996386 -

Just tagging myself here.


--------------------
"On a desperate mission to find a dung lover print!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: van hatton]
    #24996399 -

Van brother i swear by this diy mini ozone generator of mine inside a sab. Working so far 1 contam out of 160 dishes in a month. Im now testing it in super dry sab work.
Only needs a glass pipe, alum foil, nichrome wire & ccfl drive.


Edited by pacmanbreed (02/15/18 12:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: OriginalGinger] * 2
    #24996439 -



:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #24996483 -

Dude.  I've been doing just dry and my tan problems are slowly disappearing.

While practicing is getting me better the basics pretty much stayed the same.

Stare...  Star...  The jars from the video are looking great except for one.  But it's apparent it's from filter failure. 

I'm surprised  the "pouring" jar didn't tam at all.  That was originally why I didn't do it that way (I've watched your video a few times. ) :shrug: fukkit.

Nice media bottles they're awesome I have 3 :rockon:


--------------------
If I ever give out misinformation please inform me so I can have the correct information. :cheers:

Tmethyl said:
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a monotub that wasn't pinning fast enough. The force of the kick rearranged the genetics of the mushrooms, we now call them Penis Envy.

Caps McGee said:
:thumbsup:
Fun part is figuring out what works best for you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: van hatton] * 1
    #24996625 -

That's awesome, paceman.  Do keep us posted with your progress, please. 

Stare, nice media bottle scores. :yesnod:


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: hamloaf] * 3
    #25007654 -



A little parchment paper makes life a lot easier when getting dry mushies out of a big ass dehydro.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

    :thumbup:


Wish I thought of it before this load...


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LotKid]
    #25007679 -

thats dope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LotKid]
    #25008462 -

it's simple shit like this that i never think of. thanks for the tip.


--------------------
"it's all a joke between mom contractions and coffin fittings"


The most useful tool for noobs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Tight Lunchbox]
    #25008525 -

I use window screen over the racks and also have circles cut out for my dehydros.

works so well I even dry my stem butts sometimes and tea them up whenever I'm in the mood for a buzz. I don't mind drinking a little coir and oat juice to get there:shrug: never made a difference to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: tombosley8] * 1
    #25032593 -

Gonna make agar xfers a billion times easier with that bigger blade.



--------------------
Song Of Healing
:super: Updated Pf Tek Guide :super:
Ziran's Teks
AMU Q&A Thread
The Chinese word for nature is zìrán and it means that of which is of itself.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8716 8717 )
saralove 5,224,150 174,327 09/30/26 03:54 PM
by callmehippie
* PCing tools of the trade no-tone 1,411 6 04/10/03 07:42 PM
by oO_wombat_Oo
* Posted this at Myco. interesting story... NewbieShroomer 3,215 3 12/26/01 10:22 PM
by blahblahblah
* Need advice on sterility & trading spores. The_Gnome_King 5,006 16 06/25/20 05:22 AM
by Zakkery
* Spore Trading Post Thom_Yorke 2,712 6 12/19/02 04:34 AM
by Iowa Rasta
* spore trading post? chronic_124 1,625 3 12/24/01 02:53 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Big investment/Mycobags tricks of trade belushi 1,844 3 12/06/02 02:29 PM
by f8L
* I need Vermiculite!!! *READ* Will trade spore prints/syringe
( 1 2 all )
Fiend_13 3,216 21 07/21/03 11:14 AM
by Fiend_13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
472,118 topic views. 11 members, 66 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.