Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinef8L
Triumph

"Higher Consciousness" written on 4.5g shroom trip
    #2488567 - 03/31/04 11:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I wrote this during a 4.5g shroom trip a few weeks ago. While writing this it did not feel like it was coming from 'me'--in a sense, it was like someone was telling me what to write and I was writing, very unique and interesting experience. I have re-copied it as closely to replicate how I wrote it on the page.

----------------------
"First off, this isn't just a drugged up thing to say. I know you will think that upon reading this...I think I have for the first time discovered "spirituality"--oneness. There are many levels of understanding about this world. Some are on higher levels of understanding.. go out and just LISTEN to the nature calls and you will feel it too. We are apart of this inredible environment, seperate from "society" or "nations"... This is a higher state of enlightenment. First off DONT SPEAK. You must LISTEN. This is the first step.

Second) you must allow yourself to feel breath, is important.

Third) you must allow yourself to be. You are not a distinct entity "the individual"

This state is the state of realizing the nature of all things that are beautiful, this is what "buddah" felt after sitting under the tree.

Don't worry. It is a lifelong QUEST--LIFELONG there will be long periods of your life where you'll be in and out of "consciousness" do not become depressed, the answer is to continue.

Lastly, the biggest obsticle is there is no "proper technique" do not become caught up on this. It is what breathing feels right to you and that is what is right.

Scriptures can guide your understanding by making you conscious to higher levels of thinking and this will aid you in your journey.

Every day meditation IS A MUST.

--SOCIETY IS WRONG-- this is right.

You must be one with yourself then you'll find such people.

Stop looking so hard to find yourself"
----------------------------

Then all over the paper I scribled things like:

"Strive to change yourself. Strive to change your Inner Being. Strive to make yourself a better person. Yes, you suffer from low personal confidence. But with greater understanding and appreciation of all things, you will feel WHOLE oneness "

"Business is the opposite of what your looking for. I know of no solution to this difficult dilemma. The best is to live and work of the land. Is this pratical? I do no tknow. Business and yourself are competing interersts."

"IN THIS MOMENT"

"You must seek oneness and change. NOW IN THIS MOMENT"
--------------------------

Edited by f8L (04/01/04 01:47 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblowback
Nothing to lose,nothing to gein.
 User Gallery

Loc: Houston Tx.
Re: "High Consciousness" written on 5g shroom trip [Re: f8L]
    #2488610 - 04/01/04 12:09 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me once on an 3.5 grams before. It's really mind blowing cause it feels like some higher being is communicating to you through your own mind. The "voice" isn't God in my opinion. I think its your higher self communicating to you. Either way, its mind blowing. I had my "experience" while watching the NIN live DVD and I thought I could read Trent Reznor's mind. Mushrooms are crazy man.

--------------------
"Daddy, what's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"

"Son, I don't know, and I don't care"

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2488795 - 04/01/04 12:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"You must LISTEN. This is the first step.

Third) you must allow yourself to be. You are not a distinct entity "the individual"
"

Totally man! THose are very 3 important steps in understanding a deeper nature of things. I'm best at listening, but need to work on being concious of my breathing and my oneness.

Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: "High Consciousness" written on 5g shroom trip [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2489140 - 04/01/04 01:42 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

2Experimental said:
"You must LISTEN. This is the first step.

"

Totally man! THose are very 3 important steps in understanding a deeper nature of things. I'm best at listening, but need to work on being concious of my breathing and my oneness.

I had a similiar type of "voice" (I would guess 'inner consciousness voice'), when I took ecstasy. I would simply ask ANY question, and the answer would immediately be answered back by this voice in this incredibly fluid, instantaneous way. One of the questions I asked was "Is there a God?" - The immediate answer I received "If God is everything, then Yes."

Crazy, eh?

Offlinegotxp
WBS Apprentice
 User Gallery

Loc: NewMexico
    #7588784 - 11/02/07 07:48 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I have had similar experiences with shrooms, the feeling of oneness, and being able to see how all the parts work together. It truly is beautiful :smile:

In fact I would have to say it is these trips which is why I trip. My two favorite things that happen to me when I trip are:

1) what we are discussing (oneness)

and, 2) Mirroring, basically I see things in what im doing (whether outside or tv [happens a lot with tv]), that are me, but in a way ive never let myself look at it before (like an objective view of parts of my life)... if anyone has seen the most recent episode of house (called: Mirror Mirror) you will know what im referring to, but, instead of a patient objectively mirroring me, I see an objective mirror of myself (or parts of myself)... if that made any sense?

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: "Higher Consciousness" written on 4.5g shroom trip [Re: f8L]
    #7588802 - 11/02/07 07:57 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Neat thread.....    :smile:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Offlinestoneage
Stranger
Female
Loc: USA
Re: "Higher Consciousness" written on 4.5g shroom trip [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #7589886 - 11/03/07 01:47 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Man i try to remember that every day.  I had a similar experience the last time i did shrooms. it was pretty awesome. i'll never forget it.  thanks for sharing:):mushroom2:

OfflineBoots
Disenchanted
Male

Loc: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
Re: "Higher Consciousness" written on 4.5g shroom trip [Re: stoneage]
    #7593559 - 11/04/07 08:40 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

My favorite part of the original post is "Stop looking so hard to find yourself"

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: "Higher Consciousness" written on 4.5g shroom trip [Re: f8L]
    #7593686 - 11/04/07 09:56 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Too many shoulds and musts but some of the ideas are great and IMO some suck. Sounds like the typical mid to high dose shroom trip.:thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology