Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge] * 3
    #24699981 -

Stonehenge said:
Lol at the ftp.iza source. Did you spend much time in your  search for something, anything that would prop up your theories? That is nothing but an opinion piece. Its so easy to lie with statistics I don't blame you for doing it. They take a min wag increase in one city then average everything with nearby cities not hit by the increase. Just for example. Or they do like the govt when it lies about inflation and carefully exclude whatever goes against the story they are trying to tell.



Quote:
This  survey  represents  an  important contribution to the literature because it summarizes and critically compares over twenty price effect studies, providing a benchmark in the literature.



It's a meta-study, dude.

Quote:
The  Institute  for  the  Study  of  Labor  (IZA)  in  Bonn  is a  local  and  virtual  international  research  center and a place of communication between science, politics and business. IZA is an independent nonprofit company supported by Deutsche Post World Net. The center is associated with the University of Bonn and  offers  a  stimulating  research  environment  through  its  research  networks, research  support,  and visitors  and  doctoral  programs.

Sara Lemos
Economics Department
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH
United Kingdom 



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24700019 -

Blah blah blah we cherry picked some data and put fake conclusions out because people are stupid and will believe it.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge] * 4
    #24700032 -

Then present some data to refute it. That response is equivalent to putting your fingers in your ears and humming loudly to drown out anything you disagree with. What's the point in this discussion if you just call everything you disagree with fake?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: krypto2000] * 2
    #24700037 -

don't worry, some day the data will agree with his conclusions, and then we'll all see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24700084 -

OK, krypto, I'm going to reveal your secret. You are a shape shifting reptile from mars and a secret nazi. Now lets see some data to refute that?


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge] * 3
    #24700137 -

Are you asking to see my cock?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: krypto2000]
    #24700191 -

From the OPs link:

Data collected by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, and provided exclusively to HuffPost, shows hate crimes rose about 5 percent from 2015 to 2016.

_____________________________________

There was a significant increase in hate crimes in 2015....prior Trump.
LGBT wasn't clocked till 2013.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/health/hate-crimes-tracking-history-fbi/index.html


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #24700198 -

Who are you responding to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: krypto2000]
    #24700210 -

Not your cock....sorry wrong reply to on my end.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: krypto2000]
    #24700461 -

So, you don't even deny the rumor, it must be true. Offering to do a homo act is not going to work. Shape shifting reptile it is.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24700512 -

:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #24701122 -

ballsalsa said:
Stonehenge said:
Lol at the ftp.iza source. Did you spend much time in your  search for something, anything that would prop up your theories? That is nothing but an opinion piece. Its so easy to lie with statistics I don't blame you for doing it. They take a min wag increase in one city then average everything with nearby cities not hit by the increase. Just for example. Or they do like the govt when it lies about inflation and carefully exclude whatever goes against the story they are trying to tell.



Quote:
This  survey  represents  an  important contribution to the literature because it summarizes and critically compares over twenty price effect studies, providing a benchmark in the literature.



It's a meta-study, dude.

Quote:
The  Institute  for  the  Study  of  Labor  (IZA)  in  Bonn  is a  local  and  virtual  international  research  center and a place of communication between science, politics and business. IZA is an independent nonprofit company supported by Deutsche Post World Net. The center is associated with the University of Bonn and  offers  a  stimulating  research  environment  through  its  research  networks, research  support,  and visitors  and  doctoral  programs.

Sara Lemos
Economics Department
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH
United Kingdom 





:raisemyglass:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24701134 -

Stonehenge said:
Lol at the ftp.iza source. Did you spend much time in your  search for something, anything that would prop up your theories?



Empirical evidence shows minimum wage has little impact on prices, and virtually no impact on unemployment.  If you have empirical evidence that refutes this please share it.

Stonehenge said:
That is nothing but an opinion piece.



Balls showed you how wrong you are.

Stonehenge said:
Its so easy to lie with statistics I don't blame you for doing it. They take a min wag increase in one city then average everything with nearby cities not hit by the increase.



Did you even read the study?  It says they looked at US minimum wage increases, so you're wrong.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge] * 2
    #24701282 -

Stonehenge said:
Lol at the ftp.iza source. Did you spend much time in your  search for something, anything that would prop up your theories? That is nothing but an opinion piece. Its so easy to lie with statistics I don't blame you for doing it. They take a min wag increase in one city then average everything with nearby cities not hit by the increase. Just for example. Or they do like the govt when it lies about inflation and carefully exclude whatever goes against the story they are trying to tell.



Do you have evidence to the contrary (of his statistics), like different statistics?

Classic Stonehenge: "I demand sources for that claim, but there isn't a source in the world that meets my qualifications (which are: I am right, no matter what I say, regardless of reality or facts)."

Stonehenge, why don't you post some sources for something sometime, instead of just bloviating (My favorite Akuma word) all over and mucking up the place?

I just remembered who I've reserved this gif for and why:

Stonehenge said:
Blah blah blah we cherry picked some data and put fake conclusions out because people are stupid and will believe it.



:carlinorgasm:

Edited by Bigbadwooof (10/11/17 03:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #24701289 -

ballsalsa said:
don't worry, some day the data will agree with his conclusions, and then we'll all see.



I don't think he accepts data that agrees with his conclusions. I don't think he accepts that data exists. Stonehenge: Shooting from the hip, and always hits the bullseye! :cookiemonster:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #24701291 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Stonehenge said:
Its so easy to lie with statistics I don't blame you for doing it. They take a min wag increase in one city then average everything with nearby cities not hit by the increase.



Did you even read the study?  It says they looked at US minimum wage increases, so you're wrong.



US Min wage increases, like federal minimum wage?

Stonehenge is asserting that they averaged the numbers with nearby places that didn't receive the wage hike, to normalize the results. So, averaging the data of all cities in the Seattle area (that didn't receive a wage hike), and saying the data is reflective of the effects of a minimum wage hike.

I'm sure he can back that up.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (10/11/17 03:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24701296 -

Stonehenge said:
OK, krypto, I'm going to reveal your secret. You are a shape shifting reptile from mars and a secret nazi. Now lets see some data to refute that?



He thinks I'm a reptilian shape shifter, too.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24697418#24697418
:filosoraptor: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: vinsue]
    #24701330 -

vinsue said:
Stonehenge said:
OK, krypto, I'm going to reveal your secret. You are a shape shifting reptile from mars and a secret nazi. Now lets see some data to refute that?



He thinks I'm a reptilian shape shifter, too.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24697418#24697418
:filosoraptor: . . . :peace:



I actually am a reptilian shapeshifter... You might know me as Martha Stewart.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24701487 -

Lol, an opinion piece from an obscure site using carefully cherry picked numbers is "empirical evidence"? A meta study is just that, they didn't do any actual work they picked and chose what to look at. I have already destroyed your little claims with my own chart as you may recall. But you have selective amnesia on things like that. My chart clearly showed a correlation between min wage and unemployment particularly for the young. If you want to deny it I can post it again.

As for ball, he thinks the major problem we have with global warming is water. We have too much water and combustion produces more so that is why temps are going up.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise Since Trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24701496 -

Not too much water, too much water vapor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gun crime rise has peaked Xlea321 584 1 10/17/03 06:14 AM
by lysergic
* hate crimes Lallafa 1,567 18 03/22/02 08:36 PM
by Innvertigo
* Hate Crimes Against Jews Should Be Aggressively Prosecuted..
( 1 2 all )
grib 1,850 20 04/29/04 04:15 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Christian group charged with HATE Crime ------ (because they protested a Gay and Lesbian Rally) lonestar2004 551 6 01/12/05 07:36 PM
by d33p
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2127 2128 )
XUL 502,224 42,555 10/07/26 10:30 PM
by vicepope
* UK Crime increasing? Decreasing? Both....
( 1 2 all )
st0nedphucker 2,305 25 07/23/04 01:48 PM
by mntlfngrs
* No proof religious hatred to blame for New Jersey slayings says Prosecutor
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,214 31 03/06/05 12:37 PM
by zappaisgod
* Millionaire Offers $100,000 For Scientific Proof WTC Towers Collapsed As Bush Administration Claims
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 5,255 37 12/16/04 08:29 PM
by ekomstop

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
5,380 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.