Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Went skating last night
    #24338301 -

How many of you guys have given a serious shot at skating with an adult mind and body?

I hopped on a deck for the first time in 4 years maybe and was shredding that bowl like it was nothing. So much fun.

Give it a try next time you're geeked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: czech] * 1
    #24338302 -

killer stokage brah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: djbluntmagic]
    #24338307 -

I kinda wanna get into it but I can't afford the inevitable medical bills

Might get into rollerblading instead


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24338409 -

Rollerblading is way cooler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: rudebuoy]
    #24338413 -

Rollersise


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: czech] * 1
    #24338419 -

"Next time you're geeked" yeah great suggestion. Throw "break a leg" on there while you're at it. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24338453 -

I don't have to worry about that cuz I don't get geeked anymore

7 months meth-free next week

:bubbles:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24338514 -

fuck yeah I skate but I never ollie I'm stuck in the past with them no complies. never give in never comply.


--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: czech]
    #24339105 -

I seriously thought for a  minute roller skating! Try that again and get back to me, lol. Or ice skating.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24339192 -

I went skating on a field trip once and watched a kid fall and break his arm. Been terrified of it ever since.

Did hang out there still tho, since it was the kool thing to do.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24339233 -

I've never put on roller skates cause I value my ankles more than my life or intact cranium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: czech]
    #24339344 -

Roller blades are different than roller skates. They make for great exercise. I wouldn't be caught dead with them at a skate park though. :lol:

I haven't skateboarded since I was 12 when I cracked the bone in my arm. After that I realized it's just not for me. 

I still wouldn't mind getting a new skateboard just to boot around on, or even just to have.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24339362 -

I gave away my long board because it sat around and i ended up only using it as a furniture dolley and to cruise to the liquor store.

http://www.krackedskulls.com these things are awesome.


Still get down pretty solid skiing though.


--------------------

Edited by ReposadoXochipilli (05/21/17 11:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #24339964 -

just skated last night and pulled this sick line. flatland is my shit freestyle is game. beanplant->360 no comply-> shuv it


--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: psilly the kid]
    #24340126 -

Nice man I can't do freestyle tricks
I'm only good at flatground flip tricks


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #24340130 -

I have no idea how to do most flip tricks so great job......I wish I could. what board y'all skate.


--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: psilly the kid]
    #24340137 -

I have an element feather light with royals trucks I believe?  I got the whole setup newish from my old friend for 30 bucks w00t


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #24340145 -

I've got a Colorado skateboards deck. tensor trucks. beerings bearings.  got to get new trucks mine are best


--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #24340157 -

nice, i was big into skateboarding growing up, never broke any bones but had a couple gnarly falls that really fucked me.

i do a lot of inline skating now i love dosing up and rolling out feels guuud.


--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went skating last night [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #24340187 -

I want to go to venice beach and do this.
Green7Alchemist said:
i do a lot of inline skating now i love dosing up and rolling out feels guuud.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm 21 and want to learn how to skateboard.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
the human abstract 9,657 95 08/18/11 09:20 AM
by birdland
* Who here SKATEBOARDS!?
( 1 2 all )
hoopershroomer 4,485 26 09/11/07 02:21 PM
by sublimistri
* ROLLERBLADING is the shit :) Dfekt 1,019 7 07/29/07 09:00 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Felt great going back to the skateboard learning_byte 2,465 14 11/09/06 04:02 PM
by Noviseer
* Skateboarding in the cold skatealex2 823 13 03/08/09 11:55 AM
by kikthecan
* Skateboarding
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomyMcPot 6,401 56 07/16/04 08:14 AM
by JaRRn
* Anbody skateboard around here.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Sham87 11,272 168 05/31/13 07:29 PM
by Sham87
* anyone here able to teach their dog to skateboard hidenseek 233 3 12/01/09 02:29 PM
by pockets le peu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
554 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.