Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Skateboarding in the cold
    #9917481 -

Anyone else do that?  I think it's trippy to skate on my streets with hardly anyone around, and just cruise and do tricks regardless of the cold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: skatealex2]
    #9917971 -

hellz yea. my favorite days are washington spring days when the sun is shining on ya and it's a crystal clear blue sky but it's kinda chilly outside. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #9918008 -

I wish I still skated. I gave up right about the time I became a major stoner. I just became too lazy to be bothered.

I skated for about four years and was just getting decent. I might take my board out again some time. I hope I do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9918099 -

I have always been shit at all extreme sports minus snowboarding, however the lack of snow makes it hard for me to practice :-(


--------------------
God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad.

Why does God give us anything?

Look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: skatealex2]
    #9918110 -

I used to skate years back, but I mostly suck now. Can't do much more than 180's and pop shove its, or whatever they call them these days.

I still like to fuck around, and skate around, half transportation-half clearing small gaps or something; get around town and the such.
Anytime, as long as there isn't snow on the ground.

I think when you get in your 20's and further on there isn't as much of an obligation to shred around everywhere, so you don't feel as dumb just skating around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: skatealex2]
    #9918225 -

I often take my deck out just to get around quicker.  Makes me laugh when people get out the way for you, you're smaller than a person walking when on a deck cuz you're standing sideways yet people hug the walls as if you had no control over where you're going.

I once had a date leave when I told her I still like skateboarding.  She called me immature. :grin: Fuck her, ignoramus.  I'm nearly 30 hahaha.  Why should I stop doing something I enjoy because it doesn't fit peoples preconceived notions.  I'm gonna skate in a suit from now on. :evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: Ego Death]
    #9918265 -

just did that the other day, it's not a big bother to have cold weather while skating. It's a nice change from the hotness of summer


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: upinthetrees]
    #9918356 -

I like to do it, as soon I would start to see some dry asphalt I would go skate there in winter/spring. I just couldn't wait any longer.
I want to start skateboarding again. I was pretty good and stop when I start playing guitar, being scared to fall and break my arm or something.


--------------------
In the province of the mind, there are no limits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: MadSeason]
    #9923829 -

I bike ride and rollerblade in -30C.

I don't skateboard anymore though but I used to skate in the cold back when I did skate.

I love the solitude.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: hpi]
    #9923869 -

i went to FDR skatepark all the time when it was colder out. its sweet to have the whole park to yourself and do whatever without people chucking boards at your because your on a bike. just me and my bike...sometimes a few passing hobos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: PoopSoap]
    #9923921 -

skate wherever it's dry


--------------------
:dragon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: Dragonaut]
    #9929505 -

Heard tomorrow is going to be sunny. Truth is, skating on a nice sunny day can be a greater feeling then in the cold  :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: skatealex2]
    #9933051 -

weather is inspiring today, gonna hit a skate sess!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skateboarding in the cold [Re: skatealex2]
    #9933077 -

i used to skate in 8-10th grade but i been biking ever since. and the cold freezes me up which makes it hard to use all my muscles.


--------------------

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Skateboarding
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomyMcPot 6,417 56 07/16/04 08:14 AM
by JaRRn
* Who here SKATEBOARDS!?
( 1 2 all )
hoopershroomer 4,485 26 09/11/07 02:21 PM
by sublimistri
* who here skates?
( 1 2 3 all )
Dragonaut 4,789 41 01/19/05 09:07 PM
by balls
* SKATEBOARDING is fuckin tight
( 1 2 all )
hoopershroomer 6,259 23 07/29/07 03:52 PM
by learning_byte
* Felt great going back to the skateboard learning_byte 2,465 14 11/09/06 04:02 PM
by Noviseer
* Kicked off a college campus for skateboarding
( 1 2 all )
Gainer 5,352 25 02/08/08 01:33 PM
by Great Scott
* Skateboarding? publicenemy1 1,348 16 02/08/08 01:40 AM
by CaptainH13
* My day of skateboarding *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,654 24 04/16/04 03:32 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
823 topic views. 8 members, 10 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.