Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 * 5
    #24173291 -





Mushrooms found in Otago NZ I'm pretty sure I have 3 different active species here, all bruise blue and were found in rotten bark

Edited by Alan Rockefeller (03/20/17 01:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: chipsandwich] * 1
    #24173324 -

Hey chipsandwich, good to see you around again. :thumbup: I reckon the two on the top-right could probably pass for P. subaeruginosa, but might be P. makarorae. Someone with a bit more knowledge (like inski) would be able to tell you definitely.

As for the one on the bottom right, I think that's a mutant/malformed P. subaeuginosa. The only other thing it could be is a subseco, but I don't think they look like that.

This thread has made me pretty excited! Feel free to start an actives thread for the season, if you'd like. It's still too hot and dry in Wellington, but perhaps in a week or two... :awetongue:


--------------------
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: Matai] * 1
    #24173358 -

The meaty one on the bottom left is the smaller mushroom in the top photo, I was guessing it's a sub. the weird looking one smells like a subseco, I'm not sure what it is but, it's interesting. I'm sure the rest are weathered makarorae.

It's still quite dry down here not much fungi out but they're hiding around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: chipsandwich] * 2
    #24173777 -

Subs, SubSeco and possibly Maka or Tasmaniana for those smaller/thinner looking shrooms I rekon.


--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Edited by Blazer420 (03/19/17 01:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: chipsandwich] * 1
    #24173806 -

chipsandwich said:




I'm leaning towards the possibility of 4 species in this photo. The two petite ones in the upper right corner
look quite a lot like P. makarorae, while the ones on the top left look quite different imo.

Hard to tell since they're obviously dried out though, I bet inski has a good clue on what this is.

Cool find in any case, please return to these localities and get fresh material. :crazy2::thumbup:


--------------------


★★★★★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: Anglerfish] * 1
    #24173894 -

Hi chipsandwich. It looks like you've hit the jackpot there!!!

I'll have a guess. The first pic looks like P. Makarorae going by the colour and with the bluing on the very top of the cap. Second pic: P. subaeruginosa, more P. makarorae and also one that looks like a munted P. subsecotioides. Possibly P. Tasmaniana there. Some P. makarorae do look a lot like P. Tasmaniana. inski will sort this I'm sure.

Def start this years thread  :woot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: Bagels] * 1
    #24174824 -

Holy shit man, excellent finds!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: multiporpoise] * 1
    #24176447 -

If one of you other kiwis would like to start a 2017 it would be handy, I don't have access to a computer which makes it quite hard to post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: chipsandwich] * 1
    #24176577 -

chipsandwich said:
If one of you other kiwis would like to start a 2017 it would be handy, I don't have access to a computer which makes it quite hard to post



Hey I've asked if a mod can change the Subject title. I hope that is ok with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: chipsandwich] * 1
    #24176661 -

Let the season begin :carlinorgasm:


--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: Blazer420] * 1
    #24176666 -

Blazer420 said:
Let the season begin :carlinorgasm:



Good job Blazer :cheer:

edit: oh Alan did it I think :super:

Edited by Bagels (03/20/17 02:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: Bagels] * 1
    #24176709 -

just found a baby sub in my rose garden this morning, looks like its gonna be a much earlier start to the season than last year :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: xkazus] * 1
    #24179050 -



It's started! :laugh: found some young and old subs I also found a blue bruising mystery shroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: chipsandwich] * 1
    #24179068 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: chipsandwich] * 1
    #24179158 -

Is it a Mycena?


--------------------
This is not a game. We are not players. We do not play.
Gymnopilus aeruginosus Gymnopilus luteofolius Panaeolopsis sp. Panaeolus bispora Panaeolus cinctulus Panaeolus olivaceus Pluteus salicinus Psilocybe allenii Psilocybe azurescens Psilocybe cyanescens Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata Psilocybe pelliculosa Psilocybe semilanceata Psilocybe stuntzii

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: TheHunt] * 1
    #24179225 -

Its definitely a mycena, probably inactive we find them pretty often but personally havent eaten them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 active species? [Re: xthrx] * 1
    #24190058 -

Yay let the season begin. Been thinking it's about that time again. Unfortunately my plans on a big grow have fallen short but I'm sure it will be in full swing next year


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: chipsandwich] * 2
    #24190394 -

psilocybe weraroa




ruru - Ninox novaeseelandiae

First time seeing one on a hunt, wish I could of got a bit closer for better shot but still cool to see one.


--------------------
AOTEAROA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: longpig] * 1
    #24190416 -

I've been waiting for the longpig bush finds this year. Awesome stuff dude :love:


--------------------
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Matai] * 3
    #24190474 -

Psilocybe subaeruginosa:


I'd have more habitat pics, but we found ourselves in a patch duel with fellow shroomers... it was allgood, no beef haha.

Happy hunting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,946 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Australian Mushroom Season?!? sounygordna 5,434 5 04/25/03 09:52 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Washington state- upcomming mushroom season!
( 1 2 3 all )
OJ 18,306 50 11/10/08 07:12 PM
by scatteredsun
* Hunting New York Psilocybin Mushrooms? Holmz 70,011 10 06/11/16 10:04 AM
by Blazeyy
* Re: Mushroom season is back GGreatOne234 2,505 2 06/02/00 08:49 AM
by Anonymous
* UK Magic mushroom season... Nirvana 167,679 19 04/20/03 01:02 PM
by Paid
* Midwest Mushroom Season the universe 4,193 6 08/11/01 10:47 AM
by jonnyshaggs420
* how long to mushroom season? OJ 2,766 3 08/31/01 01:18 PM
by Levi7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
95,153 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.