Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOxid8
Stranger
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Mike O. Phile]
    #24267682 - 04/24/17 02:00 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mike O. Phile said:
today's find

absolutely cranking in Chch, averaging about 100grams a day for the last week :mushroom2:

Averaging about 100grams wet or dry ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinexDangr
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Cinnamon]
    #24267716 - 04/24/17 02:43 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Tried Aminita's last year. Make sure to prep them properly. Taste great ontop of a steak. Mixture of being drunk and stoned. Not the most enjoyable feeling IMO. Did have one of the best sleeps, woke so refreshed. Just be careful, the one mate was vomiting waterfalls.

--------------------
]

InvisibleMike O. Phile
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canterbury, New Zealand Flag
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Oxid8]
    #24267717 - 04/24/17 02:45 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

wet, if dry that would be :crazy2::crazy2: I usually go every few days n get 200-300ish wet grams a walk. sometimes they just leap out and sometimes you really gotta hunt for them :mushroom2:

I've already got more than I got all last season (my first), soo stoked.

OfflineCinnamon
Stranger

Loc: Nelson Flag
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: xDangr]
    #24267725 - 04/24/17 02:55 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

xDangr said:
Tried Aminita's last year. Make sure to prep them properly. Taste great ontop of a steak. Mixture of being drunk and stoned. Not the most enjoyable feeling IMO. Did have one of the best sleeps, woke so refreshed. Just be careful, the one mate was vomiting waterfalls.

How'd you prep yours?

I was just going to do small bites raw over a period of hours.

that or dry 'em.

InvisibleMatai

Loc: NZ Flag
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Mike O. Phile]
    #24267940 - 04/24/17 06:49 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mike O. Phile said:
thanks man! you know you were one of the shroomery crew who helped me out the most last season when I was just starting out :heart: so really this is partly on you :mushroom2::mushroom2:

You're welcome dude! :love: This community is great at looking after its own.

--------------------
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream

Offlinemore-fiend
Forager
Male User Gallery
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Matai]
    #24268010 - 04/24/17 07:55 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hey there folks, any Nelson hunters having much look yet? I was also wondering what species other than psilocybe subaeruginosa I might hope to find in this area? Happy hunting!

OfflineCinnamon
Stranger

Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: more-fiend]
    #24268243 - 04/24/17 10:53 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

more-fiend said:
Hey there folks, any Nelson hunters having much look yet? I was also wondering what species other than psilocybe subaeruginosa I might hope to find in this area? Happy hunting!

Found every non-active in the book, but did find a ton of A. Muscaria.

We're due for a ton of rain Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.
So get out there on mon/tues/wed

OfflineCozmicDMT
Psychedelic
Male User Gallery

Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Cinnamon]
    #24269097 - 04/24/17 06:44 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hey man don't eat the Amamita raw. You have to remove the ibotenic acid first. Search online the easiest and most effective methods of removing ibotenic acid and only keeping the muscimol. Cheers :smile:

Edited by CozmicDMT (04/24/17 06:45 PM)

OfflineLVPA
Stranger

#24269228 - 04/24/17 07:45 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Amazing photos of your finds!
I am also finding about 200 grams wet every few days from 3 patches and also in Chch!
Whilst going forest today i managed to find a devil's finger/octopus stinkhorn (clathrus archeri)

Offlinemore-fiend
Forager
Male User Gallery
    #24269257 - 04/24/17 07:56 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry I was meaning what other psilocybe species grow in the nelson region, as I have only found subs! I will be checking my patches after the rain, here's hoping it cools down a bit!

Invisiblechipsandwich
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: more-fiend]
    #24269607 - 04/24/17 10:59 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by chipsandwich (04/25/17 01:09 AM)

OfflinexDangr
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery
    #24269965 - 04/25/17 04:29 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cinnamon said:
Quote:

xDangr said:

How'd you prep yours?

that or dry 'em.

Do not eat them raw. You have to turn the Ibotenic Acid to Muscamol which is the actual substance that cause the effects. Check online, there a few guides. Something along the lines of putting them in a oven at around 70 for forty minutes. Recommended leaving the oven a crack open for good air flow otherwise they dont to dissintagrate for some reason

--------------------
]

OfflineDrPuha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: more-fiend] * 1
    #24269991 - 04/25/17 05:05 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sitting on about 25g dry after my trip up north, I even tried the paddocks up in the naki but no luck, Just a few non active Panaeolus on the cow shit.

Just wondering if anyone has seen weraroa loving the ol' pines as much as these fullas? I found a patch up in the northern limit of their range that was strictly growing in the pines and directly from pine branches e.t.c. and couldnt find any under the mahoe trees though.

Anyway Nelson's killing me with this heat havent found a goldie yet.

Good luck girls and bros, pray for rain!

OfflinePsychedelic NZ
Male

Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: xDangr]
    #24269995 - 04/25/17 05:10 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cinnamon said:
Quote:

xDangr said:

How'd you prep yours?

that or dry 'em.

Please, don't even bother. From personal experience I can tell you that it is not worth it. If I could have saved every Aminita I have found over the years and kept them for their psychoactive value then I'd still be taking them today(Today alone I came across at least 50+ mature specimen) , but I'm not because their value in our culture is nothing. What I am trying to say is that the chances of you enjoying the experience does not outweigh the chance of you not enjoying it.

Over the years we have come to the conclusion that substances are not worth the research; Compared to Psilocybin it really isn't worth your time.

Psilocybin is a much more of a valuable tool in today's society. I really hate to say that, as I'm no medical professional or psychoanalyst, but I don't see Aminita's being of value to us now.

Quote:

DrPuha said:

I'm sitting on about 25g dry after my trip up north, I even tried the paddocks up in the naki but no luck, Just a few non active Panaeolus on the cow shit.

Just wondering if anyone has seen weraroa loving the ol' pines as much as these fullas? I found a patch up in the northern limit of their range that was strictly growing in the pines and directly from pine branches e.t.c. and couldnt find any under the mahoe trees though.

Anyway Nelson's killing me with this heat havent found a goldie yet.

Good luck girls and bros, pray for rain!

Nice finds dude! Would love to find some weraroa down south, but haven't had any luck yet :frown:

Edited by Psychedelic NZ (04/25/17 05:13 AM)

InvisibleTexturedSounds
Forest Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: MD
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Psychedelic NZ]
    #24270005 - 04/25/17 05:25 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Such awesome finds coming from NZ!  You all have some beautiful mushrooms in your area.  Really, good work and awesome observations.  Those weraroa are such a beautiful mushroom!  And the subs, with their morphology, have the feeling of ovoids on the E coast of US.  Wonderful stuff all around!  :mushdance:

--------------------
Click Here for examples of P. ovoideocystidiata including ...
Examples of different phenotypes, habitat and a transplant setup from natural habitat materials.

Extra image uploads possible thanks to koods

OfflineCinnamon
Stranger

Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Psychedelic NZ]
    #24270483 - 04/25/17 11:20 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I just feel it's an obligation to try them.
I parboiled the hell out of them, and honestly they're just plain delicious.

weraroa sketch me out because I'm not confident enough in identifying weraroa  from puffball.

I found several what looked to be weraroa, with the black inside etc..
I really should go back and gather some for identification.

I'm not a fan of senselessly ripping mushrooms out of the ground selfishly hoping it's active so I just bypass them.
The area was riddled with pine cone and and pine bristles, found these 'puffballs' growing out of wood and fallen trees etc..

OfflinexDangr
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

#24271009 - 04/25/17 03:44 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psychedelic NZ said:
Quote:

Cinnamon said:
Quote:

xDangr said:

How'd you prep yours?

that or dry 'em.

Please, don't even bother. From personal experience I can tell you that it is not worth it. If I could have saved every Aminita I have found over the years and kept them for their psychoactive value then I'd still be taking them today(Today alone I came across at least 50+ mature specimen) , but I'm not because their value in our culture is nothing. What I am trying to say is that the chances of you enjoying the experience does not outweigh the chance of you not enjoying it.

Over the years we have come to the conclusion that substances are not worth the research; Compared to Psilocybin it really isn't worth your time.

Psilocybin is a much more of a valuable tool in today's society. I really hate to say that, as I'm no medical professional or psychoanalyst, but I don't see Aminita's being of value to us now.

Quote:

Compared to psilocybin abosolutely they don't even come close to the positive effects. I was in the same boat as Cinnamon as I would like to at least try them. Would I eat them again? Probably not. But would I say its not worth trying them as you as you do it properly? Again, probably not.

--------------------
]

Offlinegurlgamerrsson
Stranger
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: chipsandwich]
    #24272285 - 04/26/17 05:20 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

chipsandwich said:

Beaut stuff chip, wish our substrate looked quite as wet as that at the moment

OfflineWubbledubbledubdub
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Central VA
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: gurlgamerrsson]
    #24274217 - 04/26/17 07:10 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hey everyone. I am from America. Our ovoid season is booming right now. I'm pretty. Re to the wild actives club. Just wanted to spread the love. You guys have awesome photos over here and it looks like some of you are having  pretty good hauls. Here are some of my finds from the last few weeks. Psilocybe Ovoideosystidiata. Cheers.

--------------------
“Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”
― Terence McKenna

Invisiblechipsandwich
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: The official New Zealand psilocybin mushroom season thread 2017 [Re: Wubbledubbledubdub]
    #24274529 - 04/26/17 09:32 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

300g in 1 hour today

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals