Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblehankydanky2k
ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs?
    #2415683 - 03/10/04 04:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I had a waking nightmare a few weeks ago and really want to share it in a trip report as it was similar to many of the level 5 trips I have read on here. For those less educated on dreams, a waking nightmare is when you wake up from a nightmare and yet it still feels like you are in that nightmare. It is pretty complicated.

True waking nightmares are very rare. Most people never have a true waking nightmare their entire lives. It isn't the same as when you dream you brother broke his leg skating and the next day you find out he was in the hospital as of last night because he broke his leg. Of course you would question if that dream was real. Waking nightmares make you look at your dream as being reality and vice versa. What I am talking about is total ego-loss in the conscious (sp?) and sober state.

I don't want to waste my time writing about it to just find it being deleted because it was a non-drug induced state. That would be extremely gay of the people who run this place, but I could see it happening.

--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? [Re: hankydanky2k] * 1
    #2415694 - 03/10/04 04:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sure you can but I think this fits better in th Pub

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? [Re: hankydanky2k]
    #2415699 - 03/10/04 04:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Im sure nobody will erase your post.
Go ahead :thumbup:

Invisibleshriek

#2415717 - 03/10/04 05:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yeah just post it here in the pub :smile:

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #2415738 - 03/10/04 05:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh, tell me if what I've been having are wakin nightmares

I used to have them more than I do now, but sometimes I would dream about something completely shit-scary.  Like, just randomly in my dreams, sometimes a donny-darko-esque vortex would open in the sky and suck me into it (got these long before donny dorko was even an idea in someone's brain), or I would dream about being in my room and hearing someone slowly walking into my room and seeing them stand over me.  Many times I've had "false awakenings" where I would have a nightmare, and then find myself in my bed, as if I just woke up.  I get up, do my wake up thing, then I'll look in the bathroom mirror to see a corpse with deep black eye sockets standing behind me.

Another time I actually did wake up, and went about my business, and about 5 minutes after I woke up (apparently I was still a little bit dreaming, or something), I saw a nightmare-ish person/thing in my appartment, then rubbed my eyes and it was gone.  I was awake.  But I swear to god there was something in my living room.

Is that anything like a waking nightmare?

cant wait to read your story :smile:

edit:
or am I just crazy?  :nut:

Edited by Turd (03/10/04 05:08 PM)

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? [Re: Turd]
    #2415794 - 03/10/04 05:21 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe there actually was someone in your apartment! Not that i believe it, but ya never know. Sorry that i don't have any useful input though...peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #2415869 - 03/10/04 05:37 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not sure if ifollow the concept but i hate dreams that i call "fakeouts".

It works like this. Your dreaming and you wake up. In reality (which is extremely blurred at this point) you are still asleep and dreaming (i think). Basically you dream that you've woken up. So here you are thinking that your awake and bad shit starts to happen, whatever, you get attacked by knife wielding hoodlums or whatever. Suddenly you realise your dreaming and you wake up. In reality you are STILL dreaming. You dream that you've woken up from a waking nightmare and you start to feel relieved and you go about normal business until something horrible happens again and you realise your dreaming and you wake yourself up. Buuuuut... your STILL dreaming... you get the picture. I've gone on a whole night long with bouts of this shit. When you finally REALLY do wake up your terrified that your still asleep. I've tried telling myself that if i wake up terrified that I'm still asleep then I must be awake because all the other times I woke up with a sense of relief that I was only dreaming. That DOES NOT work! I have STILL been dreaming even then. It sucks big ones. Luckily it doesn't happen too often and when it does it's almost always when I'm sleeping in the middle of the day and not when I'm trying to rest for the next day.

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
    #2415920 - 03/10/04 05:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Turd said:
I would dream about being in my room and hearing someone slowly walking into my room and seeing them stand over me.

was the person discernable? or did he/she/it just look like a dark silhouette? if you could see the person, what did he/she/it look like? just curious :smile:

Quote:

But I swear to god there was something in my living room.

i've experienced something very similar to this as well. haven't in years though. many times upon waking in the middle of the night, i've seen figures of people, often times very vivid and other-worldly.

one time when i was about 4 or 5, i woke up in darkness to find that i appeared to be in the same bed i'd been sleeping in but in a completely different room of the house (the kitchen, oddly). across from me, appearing to almost mirror me, i saw another bed like the one i was in that was occupied by about 5 people, mostly younger folk like myself. my eyes were WIDE OPEN when i saw this in complete darkness, and to the absolute best of my recollection, i was definitely awake. the people seemed very friendly, didn't speak, and were trying to call me over to them by hand gesture. i sat there staring in complete awe and shock and everything else that comes with an experience like that. i never went over to "them" because i couldn't decide if what i was seeing was "real" or not. to this day, i often wonder what the hell that was and what would have happened (if anything) had i gone over to "them."

i've never had the impression that i was experiencing communication with 'ghosts,' but who knows.

needless to say, i had a completely & quite literally tripped out childhood (in a good way). maybe that's what happens when your mom smokes pot while you're in the womb.

Edited by temperance (03/10/04 05:58 PM)

Invisiblehankydanky2k
Re: ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2415945 - 03/10/04 05:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Turd:
Waking nightmares aren't the ones where you think you wake up. You actually do wake up, but you see something that corresponds exactly to what happened in your nightmare. That dark figure in your apartement that dissapeared could have been a waking nightmare. The real key to knowing it is a waking nightmare is that you know you are awake (and you actually were when you saw that dark figure), but you don't know if what you are seeing is reality as you have come to know it. You probably aren't crazy. I have had many audio and visual hallucinations in my life (I am young FYI). One time while I was in Boy Scout Summer camp just meandering around by myself I swear to god I heard somebody whisper my name (there was no wind blowing). I might be a little crazy, but as long as you can function half way normally then you have nothing wrong with yourself physically. No physical thing can fix you correctly (pills).

--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2415955 - 03/10/04 05:59 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

waking nightmares... wtf? whatever happened to the good ole fashioned psychotic episodes.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblehankydanky2k
    #2415966 - 03/10/04 06:03 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Doing any kind of drugs, and I mean ANY including nicotene and caffiene, at any point in any pregnancy should be a cause for a legal punishment. I have no doubt in my mind that the THC going into your brain while it wasn; teven complete was what caused your visions. I fucking hate parents. They are all fucking newbs!Oh well. I guess you can't help that. The only kind of parents that aren't complete fucking newbs are grandparents.

--------------------

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
    #2415985 - 03/10/04 06:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not complaining at all that she smoked pot while I was in the womb. I've had what I feel to be one hell of an interesting life filled with absolutely incredible imagination. Cannabis is just a part of me, a friend, and an ally, and I'm not even physically nor psychologically addicted to it. And I feel that my intelligence has never suffered in the least from my prenatal endeavors. I was always in GATE and Honors classes (yeah, big whoop, but it assists my point). I certainly wouldn't condone the use of any substance while pregnant, but this topic has already been covered in this forum.

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

Offlinetoofew
curiouslyincomplete
Male

Loc: sudbury, ontario
Re: ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? [Re: temperance]
    #2416761 - 03/10/04 10:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hankydanky, tell us your dream!

--------------------
lime and limpid green the sound surrounds the icy waters underground

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub