Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle
    #24010645 -

"I Love This New World, I No Longer Have To Be Politically Correct," Connecticut Republican Told Victim

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/johnwright/inspired_by_trump_connecticut_official_arrested_for_grabbing_female_worker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: sweeper54]
    #24011168 -

As much as I dislike Trump, I think it's unfair to pin von Keyserling's retarded behavior on him.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24011390 -

What part of:
Quote:
"I Love This New World, I No Longer Have To Be Politically Correct,"


would you not pin on lil'dick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: sweeper54] * 1
    #24011461 -

I'm glad we're still focused on the important things.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: Webster10]
    #24011578 -

sweeper54 said:
What part of:
Quote:
"I Love This New World, I No Longer Have To Be Politically Correct,"


would you not pin on lil'dick?



Let's blame Obama for all of the riots. :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: Webster10]
    #24011947 -

Webster10 said:
I'm glad we're still focused on the important things.




It would be if you were a woman and this dirt bag grabbed you by the short hairs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: qman] * 1
    #24011972 -

Too late.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: sweeper54] * 1
    #24012657 -

sweeper54 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
As much as I dislike Trump, I think it's unfair to pin von Keyserling's retarded behavior on him.  :shrug:



What part of:
Quote:
"I Love This New World, I No Longer Have To Be Politically Correct,"


would you not pin on lil'dick?



I'd pin none of it on Trump.  First of all, Trump made the pussy grabbing comment in private, so it couldn't possibly have been intended as a 'dog whistle' as you claimed.

Furthermore, you, me, and 99.99% of the people who heard the tape aren't grabbing women's pussies.  The 0.01% (or whatever the actual percentage is) of people who are doing it likely would have done it anyway, but they now have someone to blame it on.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (01/15/17 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24012783 -

The QUOTE:
Quote:
"I Love This New World, I No Longer Have To Be Politically Correct,"



Has NOTHING to do with pussy grabbing. He's saying he can do whatever he wants now that lil'dick is in charge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: sweeper54]
    #24012910 -

Well, hopefully the politically correct world of pussy's created by liberals and progressives will come to an end or at least lose some credibility. People are fed up with it and as a result, are probably overreacting in response

But yeah, keep hating everyone you disagree with, it works really well in elections:lol:


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24012965 -

I think you're going to see a lot more 'pussy' on the 21st, it will be correct, and you'll have to give them credibility. Walk out of the street on the 21st and grab one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: sweeper54]
    #24013302 -

Gonna be a lot of grabbing in just a few days :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another dumb fuck hears trumps dog whistle [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #24015236 -

hostileuniverse said:
Well, hopefully the politically correct world of pussy's created by liberals and progressives will come to an end or at least lose some credibility. People are fed up with it and as a result, are probably overreacting in response

But yeah, keep hating everyone you disagree with, it works really well in elections:lol:



QFT

Also, nice array of images in your signature, sweeper. Huffington Post and CNN would be proud


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Los Alamos whistle-blower beaten outside bar. lonestar2004 555 1 06/07/05 06:49 PM
by Zero7a1
* Fuck Welfare!
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 2,280 35 06/05/03 03:54 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Martin's dog is moved for protection wingnutx 917 9 08/01/03 10:14 AM
by Rhizoid
* Americans trying to fuck over Canada
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,687 49 04/07/03 01:36 PM
by Azmodeus
* This fucking Are You Hot? TV Show
( 1 2 all )
sunyata 2,562 28 07/11/06 10:30 PM
by wilshire
* Fuck Palastine
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
ehud 11,444 200 12/17/02 02:11 PM
by Innvertigo
* Thank you Bush for fucking our economy
( 1 2 all )
RadioActiveSlug 2,422 28 04/12/03 01:41 PM
by diggitydankman
* Dogs of War madscientist 680 3 10/10/01 02:53 AM
by Crobih

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
355 topic views. 7 members, 4 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.