Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1077342 - 11/22/02 04:02 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

BULLSHIT. The other japan my ass. It'd still be a shit heap, and as far as paying them back for the shit they gave away FUCK THAT! They attacked, lost, and thier shit got taken away. They deserve that. Fuck em. They're in the wrong.
That's just like america helping to rebuild germany after the war. Why the fuck did we do that? That's just dumb. Why waste our money and man power on that. FUCK IT! It just doesn't make sense in my eye's it war. War. You see what I'm sayin WAR. It's not like oh well we lost now pay for the shit you destroyed. FUCK THAT! You tried to fuck with us. we kicked your ass. Deal with it

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

Edited by TeRzMaStA (11/22/02 04:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #1077478 - 11/22/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The people on this board scare me. I would expect this kind of talk on welovebush.com, but here? what the hell happened. People on here actually advocate erasing an entire people. Answer that! How is that beneficial? So to all you pro-Israeli's. What if a big group of well-armed, well funded group of Native Americans came, drove you from your homes, killed a few of you and then confined you to small areas and told you to deal with it, and then continued to slowly kill you through TOTAL economic blockade because a few of your brethren decided to fight back? So they come and blow up your whole community because 5 or 6 guys were there building bombs and shit.

Why do the Jews get such special priveleges? Because they are chosen? They needed their own place but the plan got all fucked up. What about the other victims of genocide all across the world? What do they get? Not a god damn thing.

And I want an answer to this question "Why do you think they should all be killed?" Answer that!

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
    #1077614 - 11/22/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It's all Hitler's fault. If there was no Holocaust, there would be no way that the Jews could have had the world's sympathy to remove the Palestinians from their country and put them in ghettos on the basis some fable book saying that this land is for them.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1077623 - 11/22/02 06:21 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

No, it goes like this... I walk into your house one day and say "This is my house now." then you say "fuck you get out of my house", then I say "No." then you take a swing at me, and I kick your ass.

Now it's my house, the neighbors are pissed, and every now and then you through a rock through my (your) window, and I come out to the cardboard box you're living in in my (your) back yard and kick your ass again, Oh, I also occasionaly come out and make you give me head just because I feel like it because you're a stupid bitch who's living in a cardboard box in my (your) back yard.

Then you say "IT"S MY DAMN HOUSE", and I say "Hey I lived here back in the eighties, so fuck off and move back in with your parents." and like a dumbass you stay in the cardboard box.

Now where's the hole in that analogy?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
    #1077636 - 11/22/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Baby Hitler you are pretty intelligent but I can't believe you actually think that Palestine would be another Japan. How can you become economically dominant by following a religion as antithetical to economic development as Islam? The Arab world is in the state it's in because of its religion that enslaves half the population and views scientific progress as evil.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Huxley]
    #1077667 - 11/22/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I said "If everybody had "done the right thing" then "Palestine" would have been the other Japan instead of the shit heap it is today. "

"Everyone" includes the Palestinians. I realize that if we just cave them the money we owe them, that they would take the money, buy a bunch of bombs with it, and try to take back their homes anyway.

I never said it was a good plan, just that it was what should have happened. Dumbasses tend to screw up ideal plans very efectively.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1077692 - 11/22/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

how long did it take you to come up with that analogy?..i don't agree with it in the slightest, but i'm impressed by how much effort you put into it. :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1077713 - 11/22/02 07:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wow! Aren't you just the cutest little fella!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1078151 - 11/22/02 09:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Palestinians just need to run when they see Israeli soldiers, instead they just stand and throw rocks. Israelis just go about their bussiness and then some faggot palestinian thinks he will get a ticket into heaven and blows up a bus without givin the people a chance to save themselves. Those bitch ass arabs are terrorists. The west needs to wipe them out.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (11/22/02 09:53 PM)

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: ehud]
    #1078268 - 11/22/02 11:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

>>>Shit im talking about ethnic cleansing. We need to rid the world of this culture that would commit such an act.

This is not right. Genocide is an evil offence and crime against all of mankind. It destroys cultures, sometimes forever.

Some people might say that your statement was also a tad hypicritical. What you're talking about is Hitler bad. It's evil.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1078490 - 11/23/02 12:53 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, for once I agree with Rail Gun. It looks like everybody is against genocide, except for Ehud.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1078510 - 11/23/02 01:03 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ehud, I demand that you apologize for your genocidal comments.

Offlineshogun221
God in the Wired

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1078556 - 11/23/02 01:31 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Careful evaluation of this thread had led me to believe that there is not, in fact, a such thing as a soul. As least, not in the case of certain people. I hoped man had evolved a bit, but it seems things move along as always...with a few enlightened people dragging the stupid, apathetic, ape-men along with them.

Hope you guys have fun slugging each other and eating raw meat.

--------------------
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. ~FDR"

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: shogun221]
    #1078611 - 11/23/02 02:07 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Evolution is a lie.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ehud]
    #1078931 - 11/23/02 06:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Macey Howard]
    #1078987 - 11/23/02 07:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

We can make it out job :smile:

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: downforpot]
    #1078994 - 11/23/02 08:03 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe America could stop installing fucking maniacs like Saddam and arming and funding him for decades first tho! That sure doesn't help.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1079015 - 11/23/02 08:37 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If evolution is a lie, it's a better one than creationism.

They have much better evidence to back up their lie.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1079042 - 11/23/02 09:05 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

American gov't. is really stupid, they helped the taliban, iraq, all of em. Now they gotta kill em.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: downforpot]
    #1079071 - 11/23/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Just like Israel.  :tongue:

They're next.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale