Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: ehud]
    #1076680 - 11/22/02 11:16 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

you'll have to excuse Budda, he's a libbie having a temper-tantrum.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1076687 - 11/22/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't agree with your feelings entirely, but honestly, as a people, they deserve each other.

All the Palestiniand today should be living happy little lives in Jordan instead of fighting over the 20% of their country they lost to Israel.

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/

A.D. Ruler *
1273 BCE Israel Conquest of Canaan ** under Joshua,
423 BCE Iranian Babylon invades and destroys First Temple [Persian empire was based in modern day Iran]
371 BCE Israel
Iranian King Cyrus issued decree to restore Jewish Nation
312 BCE Israel
Greek Battle of Gaza; Seleucus controls Syria and Babylonia [Seleucid empire was based in Macedonia, northern Greece]
285-246 BCE Israel
Egyptian Rule of Ptolemy II
199 BCE Israel
Greek Seleucid monarchy occupies Judea **
175 BCE Israel
Greek-Syrian Antiochus Epiphanes came to throne in Syria
168 BCE Israel
Greek-Syrian Pagan idol set up in Temple
165 BCE Israel
Greek-Syrian Macabean Revolt, beginning of Hasmonean dynasty
142 BCE Israel Shimon rules and gains Judean indepence
135-104 BCE Israel Rule of Yochanan Hyrkanus
104-103 BCE Israel Rule of Yehudah Aristobulus
103-76 BCE Israel Rule of Alexander Yannai
76-66 BCE Israel Rule of Salome Alexandra
63 BCE Israel
Roman Civil War: Hyrkanus vs. Aristobulus. Pompey intervenes, Conquest of Jerusalem by Pompey, Judea becomes Roman Vassal.
47 BCE Israel
Roman Caesar appoints Antipater ruler of Judea
70 Roman The Romans conquer Jerusalem
132-136 Roman Jewish revolt under Bar Kochba; final defeat of Judah and loss of political sovereignty, rename area to "Palestine" **
351 Roman Jewish revolt to end foreign rule; Roman Empire adopts Christianity.
395 Turkish Palestine part of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire, still called Judea or Judah.
438 Turkish Empress Eudocia allows Jews back to Temple site, misinterpreted by Jews as return to nationhood.
614 Iran Persian conquest under Chosroes (with the support of a Jewish army).
628 Turkish "Palestine" reconquered by the Byzantines
633-637 Syrian Arab conquest; shortly afterward, attempt by Jews to restore their nation.
639 Syrian Muawiyah Arab governor.
660 Syrian Muawiyah is made the first Omayyad Caliph of Damascus.
661 Syrian Murder of Ali; Omayyad Dynasty begins.
750 Iraq Last Omayyad Caliph defeated; reign of the Abbassid Caliphs of Baghdad (Persian, Turk, Circassian, Kurd).
878 Egyptian Ahmad, b. Tulun, a Turkish general and governor of Egypt, conquers Palestine; reign of the Tulunides (Turks).
904 Iraq The Abbassids of Baghdad reconquer Palestine.
906 Carmathians Inroads of the Carmathians.
934 Egyptian The Egyptian lkhshidi princes conquer Palestine; their reign begins.
969 Egyptian The Fatimid Caliphs of Cairo conquer Palestine.
969-971 Carmathians War with the Carmathians.
970-976 Turkish Byzantine invasion.
1070-1080 Turkish Seljuq Turks conquer Palestine.
1099 Crusaders The Crusaders conquer Jerusalem, massacre the Jewish and Muslim populations; reign in parts of Palestine until 1291.
1187 Crusaders Saladin of Damascus, a Kurd, captures Jerusalem and the greater part of Palestine.
1244 Mongolian The Kharezmians, instigated by Genghis Khan, invade Palestine; Jerusalem's population is slaughtered, the city sacked.
1260 Egyptian Mameluk Sultans of Egypt defeat Mongols at Ain Jalut, in Palestine; their reign begins.
1260 Egyptian Mongol invasion; Jerusalem sacked.
1291 Egyptian End of the Latin (Crusaders) Kingdom.
1299-1303 Mongolian Mongol invasion.
1516-1517 Turkish The Ottomans conquer Palestine.
1799 French Napoleon conquers Palestine, but is defeated at Acre.
1831 Egyptian Ibrahim Pasha, adopted son of Egypt's Viceroy, occupies Palestine.
1840 Turkish Ibrahim Pasha compelled by the Powers to leave Palestine; Turkish rule restored.
1840 Turkish English writers and statesmen begin to discuss the possibility of a Jewish restoration.
1871-1882 Turkish First Jewish agricultural settlements.
1909 Turkish Foundation of the all-Jewish city of Tel Aviv.
1917-1918 British Allies occupy the whole of Palestine, east and west of the Jordan River; British military administration, end of Ottoman reign.
1917-1918 British Balfour Declaration granting "Jewish Homeland" internationally approved.
1920 British British (pre-Mandate) civil administration; Turkish sovereignty renounced, treaty includes Balfour Declaration
1922 British Palestine Mandate; Jewish National Home confirmed.
1923 British Palestine Mandate comes into operation.
1923 British Seventy-five percent of Palestine is set aside as an independent Arab "Palestinian" state, Transiordan.
1925 British Hebrew University of Jerusalem opened.
1927 British High Commissioners receive Commission for Transjordan.
1929 British Arab revolt.
1936-1939 British Arab revolt and civil war.
1946 British Establishment of Arab state of Transiordan.
1948 Israel End of Mandate for Palestine; establishment of State of Israel; Arab-Jewish war.
1948 Israel Eastern Palestine-Transjordan-.occupies the West Bank area of Western Palestine, becomes "Jordan," constituting over eighty percent of Palestine.

* For familiarity we cite the closest modern country which contained the seat of power at the time.

** Canaan, Judea and "Palestine" refers to both the East and West banks of the Jordan river, what is Israel and Jordan today..

Source: Joan Peter's "From Time Immemorial" Harper & Row Publishers
(with over 150 pages of well sourced footnotes) and
"History of the Jewish People - The Second Temple Era" by Mesorah Publications

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1076688 - 11/22/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

it didn't go down like that. The god damn palestinians attacked the jews, then the jews kicked their ass and took their land. Why should the jews give the land back? the won it in war. that's like us giving california back to mexico. It's just recockulous.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #1076697 - 11/22/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

****it didn't go down like that. The god damn palestinians attacked the jews, then the jews kicked their ass and took their land*****

they always forget about that small point, from the " smartest " of middle-eastern affairs to the numbnut that follows the crowd.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (11/22/02 11:30 AM)

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #1076700 - 11/22/02 11:30 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thad be like me breaking into your house and stealing your stereo, and then giving it back.

I got it fair and square, so get over it.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1076702 - 11/22/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

terrible analogy...not even in the same ball park

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1076704 - 11/22/02 11:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

exactly what I was thinking

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076709 - 11/22/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The Jews/Brits evacuated people from their homes and gave their property away to someone that it did not belong to.

What sort of compensation did these people recieve anyway. There's a concept called "Eminent Domain" that means if the government takes something away from someone, they pay them fair market price for it.

It's the 14th Ammendment, which doesn't apply to foreign countries, but it's still the right thing to do.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1076715 - 11/22/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

so are you saying they were never invaded my the arab counties?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (11/22/02 11:53 AM)

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076790 - 11/22/02 12:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'm saying everybody has invaded everybody else by now.

It's 2000 year old invasion orgy over there. In the last century The Israelites invaded Palestine and took all their shit, they tried to take it back and lost.

The Palestinians are, however, still owed Eminenent Domain. They should be living in Jordan on land bought by the U.S., Britain, and Israel.

I figure the amount of land that was taken from them would be worth close to a trillion dollars today.

I'm also saying there is no good guy / bad guy situation over there, pretty much everybody is in the wrong.

Germany should have to cough up a good sized portion of the Eminent Domain settlement as well.

If everybody had "done the right thing" then "Palestine" would have been the other Japan instead of the shit heap it is today.

--------------------

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1076805 - 11/22/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes God gave the land of Isreal to the jews. I dont know what you all are talking about when you say that Isreal belongs to the Palestinians. It was the Jews first. I mean thats just a fact. And the Jews ARE God's chosen people. They really are. Palestinians are from the line of Ishmeal, a person rejected. I told you the reason why and that is true.

As for you saying your tired of paying taxes to protect Isreal, thats exactly what I said. Eventually USA will pull away from Isreal because of the very way that you feel. Because no one (hardly anyone) really understands the battle, more and more people will demand that we get out of the area.

Anyway Mark my words about the China and Russia thing, its not so easy to understand that part unless you really closely look at what Russia and China are curently doing, and how they feel about Isreal. I mean for them its just a build up at this point.

But really do not expect peace. I will not come. Actually in a way it will come and I ask you to mark my words again. This fighting will more and more come to the forefront of the worlds attention. I am sure you can see that because more and more people learn about and take about the Mideast crisis. Ok so the whole world is going to be watching this thing and a man will come up and solve the problem. Yes just watch a man will come into play and this man will be very charasmatic and renowned. And everyone will be like "oh this man is a great man who solved the problems and brought in peace" Many Many people will be amazed and the word will spread about how great this guy is. Even to the point that people will think the man I Jesus Christ come back to the earth. Its going to be very wierd just let me assure you. Anyway I'm not really telling you anything that is not already there. Everything is pretty much in place. It is amazing.

Anyway the only problem with this guy is that it is NOT going to be Jesus and after a short time this person is going to rise up and break the peace. Then all hell is going to break loose, mass mass armies are going to go to Isreal to fight.

Anyway all I can say is take a little bit of what I have said really look at the situation. Remember my words and see for yourself.

Isreal will be vindicated in the very end I assure you. No one can stop Isreal. In the end they will have the victory.

--------------------
----

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: BowlKiller]
    #1076821 - 11/22/02 12:20 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I assume you are referring to the 3rd anti-christ...and as much as I would love to talk about it, I don't think this is the forum for it.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Rono]
    #1076845 - 11/22/02 12:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yea I guess I went to far, sorry. Anyway its all good let the fighting go on, dont get mad about it. There will be more and more killing and fighting. Then the man I mention with a little peace, and then MASS fighting, then thats it, world government is all over.

--------------------
----

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076879 - 11/22/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Israel does have some legitimat claim to the region, but it doesn't have anything to do with anyone's "big invisible old man in the sky" theories.

That is the definition of retardation. It's hairbrained thinking like that that's caused most of the suffering in the world.

If anyone needs to be ethically cleansed, it's people like that.

--------------------

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #1076957 - 11/22/02 01:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I respect your views on God and his "chosen" people but in this debate the only way to solve this in a civilized manner is to leave religion at the door. Since you are ready for Armageddon now, you are no use in helping solve the middle-east crisis.

Edit: My view on this is that the occupied territories should become part of Israel, and that a similar area on the EDGE of Israel exchanged. Having a country within a country is ridiculous!

Edited by Frog31337 (11/22/02 01:22 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1077158 - 11/22/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Thad be like me breaking into your house and stealing your stereo, and then giving it back.

No. It would be as if you broke into my house. I kick your ass and take your wallet. I keep it.

They started the war. They lost. Israel won the land. Now the Palestinians won't stop whining about it.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Frog31337]
    #1077170 - 11/22/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I dont see how religion is not a part of it when in reality religion is what is driving the entire conflict. But ok lets leave an indespensible part of the equation out of it.

And I am pretty sure that I have been what you call civilized, I dont see why we cant have discussion with that element intact.

Anyway, you say I am of no help to solving the problem. Well thats just the thing about my position. I know that there is not going to be any solution or end to the violence. And so for many people they will get upset or you know generally not understand what is really going on over there.

Land exchange is just not an option. You have to understand how important the land is. Its like neighbors in Texas. If there is any problem with even an inch of the property line, you better believe there will be unrest untill the problem is resolved. Anyway of course its not exactly the same because the people we speak of view that land as HOLY land. Ooops I guess im bringing religion back into it. But hey that is they way the people think on both sides. When the land is holy to them that means they want it all and feel in the core of thier being that every inch belongs to them.

I guess my main point is: Look at the situation from the perspective of two seperate peoples, who have it ingrained in thier blood to be against each other. And know that there will be not even a shred of peace untill a man comes along and makes a covenant. This will be broken however and then I guarentee you, you are going to see mass killing, probably the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed and the Temple rebuilt. ( I cant talk about this temple or Dome and how it is important since I dont want to seem religious even though this area of Jerusalem is what its all about) When this takes place Armageddon will happen.

That is what I think there is to it. Its pretty simple really.

--------------------
----

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1077175 - 11/22/02 02:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Is Israeli army has also killed innocent children. Both sides are retarded dogmatic fools.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1077180 - 11/22/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

****They lost. Israel won the land. Now the Palestinians won't stop whining about it. ****

That reminds me of a group of other people....i just can't put my finger on who it is....hmmmmm :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1077187 - 11/22/02 02:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Gosh.... now who could you possibly be refering to?
:grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order