Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
Fuck Palastine
    #1076532 - 11/22/02 12:21 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

this recent bombing has struck me hard. I am so fucking mad at the musslims for doing this. two of the eleven people that were killed were an 87yr old grandmother and her 8 yr old grand son. These were inocent people. I think america should rid the middle east of any culture that practices suicide bombing. I am so angry, this is not the way to peace. You people who side with these murderous palastinians should be ashamed of your-selves. I'm almost glad that Isreal is there so that the rest of the world can truly see what musslim warfare is all about. America needs to back the Isreal army 100% to help them accomplish what they need to do.
Shit im talking about ethnic cleansing. We need to rid the world of this culture that would commit such an act.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/11/21/otsc.kessel/index.html

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: ehud]
    #1076540 - 11/22/02 12:24 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

That was a speech by ehud brought to you live from the Bedlam home for the criminally insane.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1076571 - 11/22/02 12:35 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

In reply to:

We need to rid the world of this culture that would commit such an act.

Might as well start with the U.S....

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1076575 - 11/22/02 12:35 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

You're right Palestinian suicide bombers are much worse than the Israeli bombers who aren't willing to die to kill Palestinians.

I can see where you find your moral high ground.

--------------------

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1076589 - 11/22/02 12:41 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

palastien is basicaly stating that there is no way for peace. They dont even care about thier own lives and are willing to sacrafice them selves just to kill the inocent. It's not about moral high ground. there is no way you can justify killing the innocent.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076596 - 11/22/02 12:44 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

There are inocent Palestinians too bub.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1076603 - 11/22/02 12:47 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

These Palestinians that are bombing dont represent the majority fool. You are a genocidal moron. NObody likes the suicide bombings, but killing a whole people is not going to solve the problem you fucking idiot.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1076605 - 11/22/02 12:47 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I don't support what Palestine is doing, but you need to understand that they have nothing left to lose...The Palestinians don't have gunships, and tanks and massive amounts of weapons, so they are responding with the only thing they do have...themselves. They are a desperate people that have been backed into a corner, and have been given no other options. The fact that they are willing to resort to such drastic measures should maybe give you an idea how desperate they are...perhaps it's time to listen to them, before you condemn them.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1076629 - 11/22/02 12:54 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Learn to reply to the person you're talking to Buddha5254.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: Rono]
    #1076630 - 11/22/02 12:54 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

exactamundo Rono.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076632 - 11/22/02 12:55 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

"There are inocent Palestinians too bub. "

by the looks of things there doesn't seem to be too many. The bombings are being commited by average citizens; people that the government does not even suspect to be members of extremist groups. I would have to say that there are not very many innocent palestinians. and it is just a matter of time before another "innocent" palestinian straps some c4 to her chest and murders abunch of school kids. Isreal needs to go into these arab neighborhoods and eliminate the threat before more of thier children are slaughtered.

OfflineBowlKiller
----
    #1076636 - 11/22/02 12:57 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Palestine will be removed from the earth, but not now. One MAJOR thing you have to remember about all this is that Isreal is not like any other country in the world. These are God's chose people. Plain and simple. Now who is God's enemy? Satan. So there is a conflict between Isreal and Palestine right? so really its a war of Satan vs. God. Do you know how that race of people started? Well what happened was that a long time ago there was a man Named Abraham and he knew God and worshipped him. So God made a choice, and selected Abraham to continue his (God's) line of people and told Abraham that his wife Sarah would have a child. Now at the time these two people are quite old and did not think it possible for Sarah to have a child. So the man Abraham became anxious and decided that he would have a child with his concubine (maid servant) in order to fulfill God's word. Now that was a mistake, and the childs name was Ishmael. So because it was from Abraham and not from God, that child and the maid servant were rejected and cast away from the camp (basically thrown out). Then later Sarah does have a child named Isacc. So the Palestinians are from Ishmeal's line, and the Jews are from Isacc.

So you can see why these 2 sets of people hate each other. Its more than just politics, its in thier blood. There is NO WAY these 2 people can live together in peace.

Now I know I mentioned Satan and God and that bit is pretty spiritual so maybe that will not be accepted even though it is truly the reality behind the scenes. But besides that you have to know that it is true where these 2 sets of people come from. And that is why they have to fight each other.

Now the real interesting thing about this is that people dont really know what I have just shared with you. And so many people dont understand why they are fighting. All over the world people do not understand. But because that land (Isreal) is central to the course of human history it is no wonder that the whole world watches it. Its always in the news and everything. This is good.

Now I want you to also know that people like peace and dont like to see little kids being blown up for what to them seems like no reason. I dont either. So you know many people WILL blame Isreal eventually. Notice how other muslims around the world support Palestine. Who supports Isreal, think about it really mainly the USA. Just look at history this information is there. Isreal has been protected by the USA for a while now.

What we have brewing is the last and greatest world war which will be in the Land of Isreal. The jist of it is that the USA will pull away from protecting Isreal and pull away from all its involvement in various conflicts around the world. Because people will be tired of it and demand it. The fighting will and if you think about it, has to escalate. I mean just accept that these two people CAN NOT live in peace. Once you understand that its impossible for them, you can see more. Well Russia, and China are currently teaming up. I say this because of thier economic and infrastructue needs. Currently there is being build a huge express way linking China with Russia and India to Europe and to the Middle East. Yes, they are building huge roadways right now to help economic needs across Asia.

Why am I mentioning this? Because when the USA pulls away from all this and leaves Isreal, there will not be much holding the Arabs back from all out attacking her. This will be backed by china and russia who will using this great expressway send Mass troops to the Middle east. I mean really just look at china they have something like 1 bil pop with 70 million men who can not currently find a wife because they kill off all the girls. As we know the industry there is huge. Thier abaility to mass tanks, etc. is great, and thier army is supreme.

Yes China will mass against Isreal with the Arabs. Everyone is going to have to go fight there. That is the center of the conflict.

So I mean the main thing to do is try to get on the right side and avoid the destruction of your soul.

I for one can't believe this is all happening in my lifetime. Its all right here. Its just amazing.

please forgive any spelling mistakes.

--------------------
----

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1076638 - 11/22/02 12:57 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I don't think anybody is siding with the murderous Palestinians, but alot of people side with the murderous Israelites.

I'd like to see the peacefull ones separated from the ones who want to kill, kill, kill, and let them fight it out with sharp sticks.

--------------------

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #1076647 - 11/22/02 01:00 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

In reply to:

I think america should rid the middle east of any culture that practices suicide bombing. I am so angry, this is not the way to peace. You people who side with these murderous palastinians should be ashamed of your-selves.

Funny, you don't like suicide bombers because they kill innocents, then you want to kill all people of Muslim heritage. Who is the real monster here?

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076648 - 11/22/02 01:00 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

you are the "fucking idiot."

you sit and watch from you comfy couch and think that all we need is peace and peopl eshould just get along. well here's a news flash "innocent" Palestinians are going to continue to use suicde bombing tactics untill every single Isreali is dead. Do you think all these "innocent" Palestinians are at home thinking what a terrible thing these bombings are, or "good let those murderous jews get what they deserve"?

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1076657 - 11/22/02 01:04 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

WHo ever said Israel was for the Jews anyway? God? THat seems to be about teh only thing in the bible they go by judging by their actions. Israel was stolen from the Palestinians. Bringing biblical rhetoric into this argument is worthless. Plain and simple, Israel is wrong, and they have been bad enough to cause people to strap bombs to themselves and think that killing innocents is ok. Israel is Satan. Why do you have such a apocalyptic view of that region, I mean with China and RUssia invading. You are a ploitical moron, just like Bush. You seem like a fanatical christian. Let the Israelis defend "their" land by their damn selves. I am sick of paying tax money to blockade Palestine and cause needless deaths and suffering at the hands of people who experienced one of the worst genocides mankind has ever seen. They are hypocrites.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck Palastine [Re: BowlKiller]
    #1076662 - 11/22/02 01:06 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

First of all the Jews are NOT God's chosen people, they just think they are. The Jews and palestinians were at peace and had been for a long time untill they (we) stole their country away from them, that's when the conflict started.

If you are right, and all that shit hits the fan, then who do we have to blame? The Christians and the Jews, that's who, the dumbasses who actually believe the Jews are God's chosen people, and they have some divine right to that piece of real estate.

What this is all about is simple. The Jews took their shit, and they want their shit back. It's as simple as that.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1076663 - 11/22/02 01:06 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

you are a genocidal maniac. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck off of this board. THis kind of intolerance cannot be accepted. You advocate exterminating an entire people, with the hands of a people who were almost exterminated. What fucking sense does that make. Give the Palestinians some of their land, take the settlers out and we will see how long the bombings continue.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076673 - 11/22/02 01:12 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

***Let the Israelis defend "their" land by their damn selves.***

how does a country fight against people who dont even care about life or death? There is no stereotypical bomber it is just somthing in thier make up that makes them hate so much they are willing to kill themselves. Somebody told them it was honorable to commit a suicide bombing. They dont even care who they kill because they are not alive to see the victims faces. To see families devastated because thier son or daughter (who was born in that land) killed while going to school.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1076679 - 11/22/02 01:15 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

***Give the Palestinians some of their land, take the settlers out and we will see how long the bombings continue. ***

yea thats how we should deal with terrorists

p.s. read the thread in this board about stupid posts it will apply to you directly.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion