Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: Mojo] * 1
    #23508112 -

Mojo said:
Dog attack statistics could have a lot of holes in the data, It immediately excludes small dog attacks that likely are never reported.




most dog bites are never reported but given that there are a couple of dozen breeds that look similar to pit bulls it's not uncommon for pit bulls to get the blame


this isnt a pit bull but people normally call it one




again, not a pit bull but people still claim it is



also not a pit bull but frequently mistaken for one




all 3 dogs are different breeds that look pretty much the same


these are inbred, fucked up abominations. anyone that talks about gotti line,
gator line or mentions red/blue nose. bust them in their mouth until they
choke on the Chiclets they used to call teeth. they're too retarded to be
allowed to live


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23508259 -

impatientguy said:
My dog has never and will never bite anyone.

Why are you so scared of dogs anyways?

I carry large a razor sharp knife with me anytime I have pants on. Why wouldn't you. It comes in handy more than once a day for me usually.



As every fucking idiot whose dog has just mauled someone says.
What would you expect them to say, "oh well officer, it was just a matter of time before he ripped some kids face off, ho hum. :shrug:

I wouldn't say I'm unduly scared of dogs, (I'm more affected by their other renowned traits, that of, barking at fuck all, and shitting everywhere) just wary of their ablity to rip lumps out of people.
I wouldn't, for example, have encouraged either of my daughters to 'pet' a strangers dog, any more than I would have encouraged them to accept lifts from strangers.

>"I carry..."
Well good for you jim bob, but we ain't all 'hicks from the sticks.'
On this side of the water I'd have a lot of explaining to do if I were caught by the police carrying a "large razor sharp knife" in public for no apparent reason or cause.
I do carry a small pocket knife, but it would be of little to no use considering the speed at which a dog can attack.


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23508430 -

Amen brother. I hate those ugly Gotti/Razors edge dogs, farthest thing from what a real A.P.B.T is.

Those pictures, do you know what those breeds are?
To me looks like, first picture is Amstaff, second pic looks like Dogos Argentino and third pic looks like American bulldog

On an off topic comment, I would love to get a dogos argentino some day to be used as a catch dog

Edited by MightyWhite (08/04/16 05:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: MightyWhite]
    #23508550 -

MightyWhite said:
Those pictures, do you know what those breeds are?
To me looks like, first picture is Amstaff, second pic looks like Dogos Argentino and third pic looks like American bulldog




correct on all 3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: deucedbi9]
    #23509186 -

deucedbi9 said:
impatientguy said:
My dog has never and will never bite anyone.

Why are you so scared of dogs anyways?

I carry large a razor sharp knife with me anytime I have pants on. Why wouldn't you. It comes in handy more than once a day for me usually.



As every fucking idiot whose dog has just mauled someone says.
What would you expect them to say, "oh well officer, it was just a matter of time before he ripped some kids face off, ho hum. :shrug:

I wouldn't say I'm unduly scared of dogs, (I'm more affected by their other renowned traits, that of, barking at fuck all, and shitting everywhere) just wary of their ablity to rip lumps out of people.
I wouldn't, for example, have encouraged either of my daughters to 'pet' a strangers dog, any more than I would have encouraged them to accept lifts from strangers.

>"I carry..."
Well good for you jim bob, but we ain't all 'hicks from the sticks.'
On this side of the water I'd have a lot of explaining to do if I were caught by the police carrying a "large razor sharp knife" in public for no apparent reason or cause.
I do carry a small pocket knife, but it would be of little to no use considering the speed at which a dog can attack.



Do you live in America?
Tell the cops to fuck off.

Hicks from the sticks? Are you joking me?


You sound pretty scared of dogs to me.(not in a justified way either)


My dogs are trained well.
I am the leader and they do as I say.
They don't bite they don't jump up they listen like robots.
They will eat food amd drink water and go to the bathroom on command.

They are the epitome of a good dog.
They will not bite unless I want them to.

Don't be such a bitch:shrug::rofl:



--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Edited by impatientguy (08/04/16 11:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: impatientguy]
    #23509258 -

Pitbulls are chill its on the owner...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23509368 -

theyre all dangerous ugly ghetto mongrels to me.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: danielx]
    #23509405 -

danielx said:
theyre all dangerous ugly ghetto mongrels to me.



So are all humans dangerous scumbags simply becouse of the percentage that is?

I guess we should all be put down becouse people like Hitler can exist...


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pit Bulls [Re: danielx]
    #23509826 -

danielx said:
theyre all dangerous ugly ghetto mongrels to me.



Cuz you have an unwarranted fear of them.

Dogs are fucking dope.


--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pit Bulls
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mozartvicious 7,280 140 03/24/09 08:16 PM
by Jadian
* Denver Killing all the Pit Bulls!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TheFakeSunRa 10,738 115 05/16/14 02:40 AM
by Legend
* Pit Bull Article Dallas, Texas ReverseOsmosis 1,685 16 12/24/08 03:20 PM
by ReverseOsmosis
* Pit Bull Fight. Real dumbfounded1600 529 4 08/09/08 05:09 PM
by dumbfounded1600
* Bob Denver killed my pit bull HELLA_TIGHT 1,125 6 07/20/05 11:35 PM
by MrBump
* I was talking to this kid about pitt bulls and we got into an arguement..... KingOftheThing 2,047 18 05/16/07 12:21 AM
by eligal
* Got me a Pit *pics*
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 3,068 23 03/27/05 11:30 AM
by psilocyben
* i finally got my pit puppy yesterday!!! ShroomerSharp 755 13 02/02/09 10:10 PM
by jenns_hot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,377 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.