Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: TioWWW999]
    #23346545 - 06/15/16 09:18 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
If we're done discussing ways we can improve quality of life in the Pub, then I vote we close and unsticky this thread.

:bunnypeace:

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
Jesus healed people Mohammad raped a 9 year old

Well, the bullshit is stacking up right after you posted that Yogabunny so yes, lets do so.

Way to kick a billion good muslims, who are also victims of this atrocity, square in their hearts TioWWW999. THats exactly the harsh, rude BS we have been trying to fight here and you just upped the ante. Why so RUDE man? Drop a JDAM directly on the guilty, a smart bomb, don't just drop a nuke on the whole Muslim faith and all people adhering to it.

I heard word of my shot friend that its going better so far, though he doesnt know what the fuck hit him, lets keep it at that.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Asante] * 5
    #23346559 - 06/15/16 09:18 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
As the closing words for this topic, with all respect to the victims from The Pulse, I'm going to repost the pain of one of our members regarding what the Shroomery has become thanks to the harshness many of us choose to vent here. Listen very closely to his words, then look at yourself for change.

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
The best you could do would be make a new nerfed version of the pub where shroominess is strictly enforced.

You can't ban debate, it would just create an endless debate over what conversations are debates .

Create a safe space for those who wanted , but don't be surprised when the vast majority of people prefer to stay here .

Shroominess to me equals three things - laid back, kind and open minded .

Sadly none of those describe the shroomery at all.

In fact the shroomery has consistently been the only source of cruelty, hostility, mean spirited aggression and just plain nastiness in my life.

Everyone in my real life is very kind and loving , but I get a daily dose of vitriol and spite every Single day I log on to the shroomery .

Over the years the constant drip of vileness that is the shroomery has changed me. On the plus side it has given me a thick skin and a straight back, and taught me to stand up to bullies and never buy into or internalize other people's projected misery and bile.

But on the negative side it's an exposure to something rancid I would never have otherwise and exposes me to completely unessesary levels of nastiness.

Some time ago I completely cut news of all kinds out of my life because it's nothing but negativity and sickness .

To be honest the shroomery is largely the same now and I should probably drop the shroomery habit too.

I have figured out a life hack that helps a lot but I can't share it.

What can YOU do to make the Shroomery truly better for all? Please figure that out and do it. Be your own Mod and Admin in this. Make it your project, for all of us.

"...because none of us is as Loving and Compassionate as ALL of Us"

Make that change :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom