Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Polypropylene Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >
OfflineTheMovement
faeirie princess in training
I'm a teapot

Loc: Under your bed.
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: PLURAL] * 1
    #23343090 - 06/14/16 11:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Treana said:
11,426 threads, 138,368 posts, koods.

Yeah, my people, as in the group I was/am a part of, you know the ones you decided to fuck over without hesitation, without even knowing what you were talking about.

Yeah, us.

LOL you are so butthurt over a subforum on a drug forum :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why even post here if your only intent is to antagonize, trent?

--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: koods]
    #23343091 - 06/14/16 11:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Based on the idea that a Muslim  is someone who follows the teachings and example of Muhammed, then no Muslim ever abused or despised a homosexual for their sexual orientation.

Nothing Muhammed said, taught or did in any way supported or encouraged homophobia whatsoever, and the opposite message (love and acceptance) was consistent throughout his ministry.

Yes homophobes like to call themselves Muslims, but they are liars and ignorant.

I could beat kids and say I did it because I worship Bob Marley, but you can't call me a legitimate follower of Bob's message nor blame Bob for my crimes.

Calling gay- haters followers of Islam is like blaming science for Scientology .

But yes, a lot of hateful people identify themselves as Muslims  - wrongly and falsely.

Herbo- just wondering if you also think this is "TOLERANCE and UNDERSTANDING, not hate."

I suspect not.

Convenient for you, to try and correlate the 2 when you act as Christianity is the one who shot up a gay night club..  Also, you requoted Moonshoe without explicitly stating so.

If I recall, I got an official warning FROM YOU for doing that exact thing.

:ban:

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

OfflineTioWWW999
Male

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: koods] * 1
    #23343093 - 06/14/16 11:46 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

koods said:
Sorry. Not going to tolerate intolerance. This is the same bullshit you hear from the Christian politicians who want to us to tolerate their discrimination of gay people based on their strongly held religious beliefs.

Like using the right bathroom? Is that what you're talking about?

Sounds like your point is gays should shut up and stop complaining because at least we're not being executed.

I'm really getting tired of bigots trying to get gay people in on their side. We know where the problem lies and don't need to be told who we should and shouldn't hate.

These fucking trump supporters making fake gay Twitter accounts saying they support trump after Orlando is pathetic.

Milo is gay and supports Trump so yes you can be gay and support Trump

Edited by TioWWW999 (06/14/16 11:47 AM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: koods] * 1
    #23343098 - 06/14/16 11:47 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus was a radical , merciful pacifist who taught love and forgiveness and non violence .

Muhammad was a warlord.

Muslims, when they do violent things , are actually following the letter and the spirit of Muhammad's actual teachings .

Christians, when they do violent things, are acting in direct and flagrant contradiction to both the letter and spirit of Christ's teachings .

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Herbologist]
    #23343100 - 06/14/16 11:48 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Based on the idea that a Muslim  is someone who follows the teachings and example of Muhammed, then no Muslim ever abused or despised a homosexual for their sexual orientation.

Nothing Muhammed said, taught or did in any way supported or encouraged homophobia whatsoever, and the opposite message (love and acceptance) was consistent throughout his ministry.

Yes homophobes like to call themselves Muslims, but they are liars and ignorant.

I could beat kids and say I did it because I worship Bob Marley, but you can't call me a legitimate follower of Bob's message nor blame Bob for my crimes.

Calling gay- haters followers of Islam is like blaming science for Scientology .

But yes, a lot of hateful people identify themselves as Muslims  - wrongly and falsely.

Herbo- just wondering if you also think this is "TOLERANCE and UNDERSTANDING, not hate."

I suspect not.

Convenient for you, to try and correlate the 2 when you act as Christianity is the one who shot up a gay night club..  Also, you requoted Moonshoe without explicitly stating so.

Do you see moonshoe's name anywhere in my post? I purposely took his name out so I wouldn't be quoting him. Unlike what you did- attributing words to someone that they didn't say.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/14/16 11:49 AM)

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: TioWWW999] * 1
    #23343107 - 06/14/16 11:49 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

koods said:
Sorry. Not going to tolerate intolerance. This is the same bullshit you hear from the Christian politicians who want to us to tolerate their discrimination of gay people based on their strongly held religious beliefs.

Sounds like your point is gays should shut up and stop complaining because at least we're not being executed.

I'm really getting tired of bigots trying to get gay people in on their side. We know where the problem lies and don't need to be told who we should and shouldn't hate.

These fucking trump supporters making fake gay Twitter accounts saying they support trump after Orlando is pathetic.

http://www.logcabin.org

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

#23343108 - 06/14/16 11:50 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
Jesus was a radical , merciful pacifist who taught love and forgiveness and non violence .

Muhammad was a warlord.

Muslims, when they do violent things , are actually following the letter and the spirit of Muhammad's actual teachings .

Christians, when they do violent things, are acting in direct and flagrant contradiction to both the letter and spirit of Christ's teachings .

So are you going to ignore this, Koods?

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

I suspect not.

Do you see moonshoe's name anywhere in my post? I purposely took his name out so I wouldn't be quoting him. Unlike what you did.

Oh you removed his name to remove the evidence of what you did.  So convenient, MOD.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: TioWWW999]
    #23343113 - 06/14/16 11:51 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

koods said:

Who the fuck is milo?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Loc: PLUR
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: TheMovement] * 2
    #23343116 - 06/14/16 11:52 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This thread is supposedly about being shroomy to your fellow posters.

That was the most unshroomy thing I've seen happen here, and it was started by a staff member, one mentioned in the OP and active in the thread, and carried out by the rest of the staff who are here preaching shroominess.

Damn right I'm gonna bring it up, and I'll continue to do so.

--------------------
PLUR

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: PLURAL]
    #23343127 - 06/14/16 11:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Oh you removed his name to remove the evidence of what you did.  So convenient, MOD.

I removed his name so I wouldn't be insinuating that moonshoe said what I wrote. That is very different than what you did, which was implying that I said something that I didn't.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (06/14/16 11:57 AM)

Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: PLURAL] * 1
    #23343151 - 06/14/16 12:00 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Trent do you own this site?
Just curious.

If you owned the site then it would make sense for you to be openly angry that it changed.

Otherwise I'd find a new hobby.

Crying that the RR is gone won't bring it back it will only muddy the water.
Quote:

Treana said:
This thread is supposedly about being shroomy to your fellow posters.

That was the most unshroomy thing I've seen happen here, and it was started by a staff member, one mentioned in the OP and active in the thread, and carried out by the rest of the staff who are here preaching shroominess.

Damn right I'm gonna bring it up, and I'll continue to do so.

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: impatientguy] * 2
    #23343162 - 06/14/16 12:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

No, do you?

Well then don't tell me what I can or can not post or cry about.

K, thanks.

--------------------
PLUR

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

#23343165 - 06/14/16 12:03 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

I removed his name so I wouldn't be insinuating that moonshoe said what I wrote. That is very different than what you did, which was implying that I said something that I didn't.

How convenient, you snagged my mod flag of your post and threaten to BAN me because I reported you.

Asante, are you really, as an admin, going to let that continue?

Justifies his rule breaking and threatens bans for being reported.

--------------------

OfflineTioWWW999
Male

#23343168 - 06/14/16 12:03 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Who the fuck is milo?

A cool gay guy who rekts feminists if your one of them you might not like him

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

#23343169 - 06/14/16 12:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It's been a while since I've melted down, I'm about due.

--------------------
PLUR

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #23343178 - 06/14/16 12:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Milo is Milo Yiannopolus, an iconoclast and raconteur who calls himself "the dangerous faggot".

He is a Gay Catholic Conservative.

Here is a podcast with him:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272?mt=2&i=353699239

And yeah koods didn't quote me because he changed what I said so that it had a totally different meaning (he replaced all the instances of the word Christ with the word Muhammad, thus quoting me would have been inappropriate)

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: PLURAL]
    #23343182 - 06/14/16 12:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Treana said:
It's been a while since I've melted down, I'm about due.

Did you see my last post?  It directly relates to what you've been saying about mods being above the rest of us.

Koods intercepted my mod flag and threatened to ban me for reporting him.

--------------------

Invisiblefalsereality

#23343187 - 06/14/16 12:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I think this is the least "shroomy" thread I've seen on the shroomery.

BTW Milo is a boss.

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #23343193 - 06/14/16 12:11 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

If he legitimately broke the rules report it again and ask koods not to handle the notification.

That's a hella conflict of interest, but really it's not worth it, nothing will happen, and idek what even went down, I'm busy listening to pop music.

In the end this is not a democracy.

--------------------
PLUR

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: yogabunny] * 3
    #23343194 - 06/14/16 12:11 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

To answer yoga bunny's question about what is shroomy, I'd say that shroominess is about possessing a certain amount of chill.  For example, this thread is pretty unshroomy in that there's a lot of bickering and argument.  If someone has an opinion I don't like, I don't hunker down and prepare to spend my day arguing with them, that is just not fun to me.  These debates never end up with one party reaching a further understanding of and agreement with the other side; people just become more entrenched in their opinions and it opens the door to personalisms and grudges.  I wish people were more shroomy about where/when to debate stuff.  Maybe the site would benefit from a new sub forum, called The Debate Team or whatever, where threads of this nature belong.  Removing them from the culture of the pub would go a long way towards promoting overall shroominess. 

Will post more on the subject of being shroomy and how we can enrich shroominess later.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Polypropylene Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order