Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: Ripple]
    #2653233 -

Ripple said:
whats up! :wink: :heart:



:lol:

yeah... :stonedjerk:


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: MizzJazzy]
    #2653235 -

it's nice to have you here :cool:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2653319 -

Hey, I'm new here and loving this place already. It's very interesting. Now, the only problem I have is trying to find something to talk about that hasn't already been discussed.  Right now, i'm just getting a kick out of reading all the other posts.                                                                                        GOOD TIMES! :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: ladychemist84]
    #2653330 -

welcome :cool:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2653366 -

        I would have to agree. This place is awesome! But here's a question? Which forum do I go to, to meet the singles? Do they have one for singles? Hee Hee  :flaming:  Just a single girl looking!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2653373 -

Well no forum is dedicated to singles but we have quite a few here in the pub....have you met Pillow?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: Ripple]
    #2653467 -

^^^LOL

And desiree, be careful asking that question, we have too few girls and too many horny guys here. Good you didnt ask that question in the OTD though!


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: Ripple]
    #2653549 -

Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm hoping to meet alot more interesting and different people. I'm also hoping that I can get enough info and advise on some of the "things"  I've been very tempted to experience lately.  (Dr00gs!)  My mind is currently where the shrooms are. I've never had them. I was aproached with them, wanted them very badley, thought about it, then decided that it wasn't the right time. I didn't have someone there with me that had experienced them before. I did't want to trip with another first-timer(I've heard plenty stories of bad trips *thank-u,wrestler_az*). But I'm definitely down with trying them. Now, I CANT WAIT!  :grin:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,796 34 05/07/21 12:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* The Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Earth_Droid 12,297 105 06/18/05 09:44 PM
by Rose
* Pub Traffic Prodijal_Son 964 13 11/21/03 12:18 PM
by Anonymous
* I have decided...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,252 20 10/19/03 03:54 PM
by BluMonkee
* Eggs and Sausage (plus spoken word intro)! PapaverS 1,132 4 03/16/03 10:21 AM
by Papaver
* This is a thread for laid back discussion...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,123 32 11/20/03 06:37 AM
by Anonymous
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,745 topic views. 6 members, 22 guests and 289 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.