Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I've decided the Pub is the place to be.
    #2647952 -

Well after lurking for a bit, i've decided I will frequent the Pub over the OTD board. I've found the OTD board to be a scary and strange place. I feel much more at home over here at the Pub. Thanks everyone for being who you are! :heart: :mushroom2: :wink:

lom


--------------------
"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2647962 -

I'm still browsing around both forums. What exactly have you noticed that is different between the two? I'll just frequent both!

:wink:

Edited by Wizdum (05/06/04 09:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2648027 -

Well, its populated with very strange, and often pretty disgusting threads. Way more flaming. It just seems to be a layed back and friendly atmosphere here at the Pub.


--------------------
"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2648035 -

We have love ins here on saturday nights


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: OldSpice]
    #2648138 -

I'm sold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2648183 -

pub is k3y


--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2649695 -

well that's one for us anyway :thumbup:

Welcome!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2649707 -

These are my forums of choice:

Science & Technology :megaman:
Spirituality & Philosophy :tripping:
The Pub :peace: :gd_icon:
Culinary Arts :pacman:
News :coffee: 

Be sure to check them out (other than Pub since you're here).

They're great places  :grin:.


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: daba]
    #2649840 -

I have been constantly lurking in S&P. I find it hard to join into discussion because everyone there is so well spoken with well thought out ideals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2649854 -

Strange ppl in the OTD??


I never noticed that!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: Wizdum]
    #2650665 -

Wizdum said:
I have been constantly lurking in S&P. I find it hard to join into discussion because everyone there is so well spoken with well thought out ideals.



Are you sure everyone there is? :rolleyes:


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: daba]
    #2650918 -

yeah the pub is the best

other than that i like s&p but i only go there if i have a few hours to just read shit. The ones i frequent besides the pub is

ODD
GQ
TT

and ill click on the others if im feeling sprinkly


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: daba]
    #2652576 -

daba said:
Wizdum said:
I have been constantly lurking in S&P. I find it hard to join into discussion because everyone there is so well spoken with well thought out ideals.



Are you sure everyone there is? :rolleyes:



Well, I didn't exactly mean that. Most of the people's posts that I have read seem to be extremely intelligent but there might be a few that don't seem to put any thought into what they type even though I don't think I have any right to base an opinion on them because I haven't been here for a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2652633 -

FatVsAsia said:
pub is k3y



:thumbup:

:gd_icon: :heartpump: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: Vulture]
    #2653063 -

Vulture said:
yeah the pub is the best

other than that i like s&p but i only go there if i have a few hours to just read shit. The ones i frequent besides the pub is

ODD
GQ
TT

and ill click on the others if im feeling sprinkly


same here. GQ, ODD, TT and News because this is the Shroomery.... and I'm here to learn about drugs and help others with drugs related things. Pub is good to enjoy a cold :beer: . Some forums are fun for some internet  :drama:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: Wizdum]
    #2653132 -

Wizdum said:
I have been constantly lurking in S&P. I find it hard to join into discussion because everyone there is so well spoken with well thought out ideals.



I feel the same way about that place... but the worst thing is how every discussion is so hard to keep up with, they just never stop!


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: filthysock]
    #2653179 -

I don't think I write well enough to post in S&P, I have lurked there for a few years though.......did I just say that, dam Im a fucking lurker :cool:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: Ripple]
    #2653184 -

YOU?! :eek:


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: filthysock]
    #2653203 -

whats up! :wink: :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided the Pub is the place to be. [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2653210 -

I, too, have noticed quite a difference between the Pub and OTD... but you klnow, I like the option.

When I'm feelin' down n' dirty, OTD is the place for me.
If I'm more chillen and relaxed, I pop into the Pub!


--------------------
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humprey Bogart

:fire: "Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?" :fire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,798 34 05/07/21 12:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* The Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Earth_Droid 12,297 105 06/18/05 09:44 PM
by Rose
* Pub Traffic Prodijal_Son 964 13 11/21/03 12:18 PM
by Anonymous
* I have decided...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,252 20 10/19/03 03:54 PM
by BluMonkee
* Eggs and Sausage (plus spoken word intro)! PapaverS 1,132 4 03/16/03 10:21 AM
by Papaver
* This is a thread for laid back discussion...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,123 32 11/20/03 06:37 AM
by Anonymous
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,745 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.