Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: TioWWW999] * 1
    #23342877 - 06/14/16 10:51 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Yeah, Muslims suck. For American gay people, Christians suck more. Stop being a Christian apologist.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23342878 - 06/14/16 10:51 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Then that's on their parents, it has nothing do with Christianity

Good lord, you sound EXACTLY like the Muslim apologists.

Christians don't call for the execution gays, Muslims do, I fail to see the connection

Umm.. Hostileuniverse.. A thing you should know there. American christian fundamentalists too fucked up to preach in the US are travelling to Africa to play the Big White Pope there and lobby for the death penalty and life imprisonment for homosexuality in those African countries.

Plenty of anti gay hate in the religious right too:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: qman]
    #23342880 - 06/14/16 10:52 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Obama just said we can't judge people based on their religious beliefs, so it's OK to call for the death of homosexuals according to Obama's logic. We can NOT place judgment on that statement. :huxleyfacepalm:

Can that man make anymore a fool of himself before he rides off into the sunset?

That's where you are mistaken, he's not going anywhere, when he leads the UN, he will have the whole world under his control, the groundwork is already being laid

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #23342891 - 06/14/16 10:55 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

It's not American Muslims who are pushing legislation across the country to be allowed to discriminate against gay people... It's Chrisitans.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineTioWWW999
Male

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #23342895 - 06/14/16 10:56 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Please name me one country that's majority christians that still carries the death penalty for gays? To me Saudi Arabia,Iran,Iraq,Pakistan,Afghanistan don't sound like it. Also doesn't include the middle east,north africa,malaysia and indonesia with the majority opposing. Comparing them to America is peanuts

Edited by TioWWW999 (06/14/16 10:57 AM)

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: koods] * 5
    #23342898 - 06/14/16 10:56 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Treana said:
permaban koods & karode13. You guys can't even begin to fathom how unshroomy those two really are.

I could get on board with this.

Look at what Koods did to this thread, turned it into a hate thread for Christianity when a Muslim is the one who mowed down 50 people.

Fucking pathetic, Koods.  You are not shroomy or mod material.

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: koods]
    #23342902 - 06/14/16 10:56 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Umm.. Hostileuniverse.. A thing you should know there. American christian fundamentalists too fucked up to preach in the US are travelling to Africa to play the Big White Pope there and lobby for the death penalty and life imprisonment for homosexuality in those African countries.

This is a very good point.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Loc: PLUR
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: koods] * 2
    #23342907 - 06/14/16 10:57 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I thought this thread was about making this place gay again?

What's up with all of the bitching about different religions?

Hella unshroomy, brah.

--------------------
PLUR

OfflineTioWWW999
Male

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Herbologist] * 2
    #23342909 - 06/14/16 10:58 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

Treana said:
permaban koods & karode13. You guys can't even begin to fathom how unshroomy those two really are.

Look at what Koods did to this thread, turned it into a hate thread for Christianity when a Muslim is the one who mowed down 50 people.

Over 50 are shot to death and over 50 wounded. Forgets about the shooter and blames someone else for hateful words

Edited by TioWWW999 (06/14/16 10:59 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: TioWWW999]
    #23342915 - 06/14/16 10:59 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
Please name me one country that's majority christians that still carries the death penalty for gays? To me Saudi Arabia,Iran,Iraq,Pakistan,Afghanistan don't sound like it. Also doesn't include the middle east,north africa,malaysia and indonesia with the majority opposing. Comparing them to America is peanuts

We get it. Muslims suck. But for a huge majority of the gay people on this site, the oppression comes from Christian not Muslims.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Loc: PLUR
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Herbologist] * 2
    #23342918 - 06/14/16 11:00 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

Treana said:

Lol, I just pointed that out before seeing this.

That's only a small glimpse into his unshroominess, real talk.

--------------------
PLUR

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Asante]
    #23342920 - 06/14/16 11:00 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Then that's on their parents, it has nothing do with Christianity

Good lord, you sound EXACTLY like the Muslim apologists.

Christians don't call for the execution gays, Muslims do, I fail to see the connection

]

Like the Muslim dominated countries need encouragement.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: PLURAL]
    #23342925 - 06/14/16 11:01 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

Treana said:

Over 50 are shot to death and over 50 wounded. Forgets about the shooter and blames someone else for hateful words

Exactly.

Quote:

Treana said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

Treana said:

Lol, I just pointed that out before seeing this.

That's only a small glimpse into his unshroominess, real talk.

I agree, its the tip of the iceberg with him.

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: TioWWW999]
    #23342929 - 06/14/16 11:02 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

Treana said:

Youre trying to whitewash the real threat to gay people in this country. I'm sorry you don't want to hear the opinion of an actual gay person. I'm not worried about Muslims oppressing me, I'm worried about Christian nutjobs. I think you'll find most gay people feel the same way. So, don't come in here and tell me how I'm supposed to fucking feel about this.

I've known too many people whose lives have been made miserable by their Christian parents, or friends or even their own Christian beliefs. I've never known any Muslims who had that problem.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (06/14/16 11:05 AM)

OfflineTioWWW999
Male

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: koods] * 1
    #23342934 - 06/14/16 11:03 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

TioWWW999 said:

We get it. Muslims suck. But for a huge majority of the gay people on this site, the oppression comes from Christian not Muslims.

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

TioWWW999 said:

Do you really think your life is tough because a couple of people don't like your sexual orientation? Words dont kill bullets do which you seen on the news so let's don't start blaming some Christians that didn't even take part in the shootings

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#23342935 - 06/14/16 11:03 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I wish the only homophobic people on the site were the Muslims, and the only racists the st*rmfronters.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Asante] * 2
    #23342942 - 06/14/16 11:07 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
I wish the only homophobic people on the site were the Muslims, and the only racists the st*rmfronters.

How can there by any homophobia on this site, EVERYONE is gay because of the MUSHROOM stuff. :lol:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #23342947 - 06/14/16 11:08 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

This is a very good point.

Yah, I saw a documentary about that on Vice, quite an excellent post.  It's like we simultaneously live in the 21st century where we have more information and opportunities to educate and enlighten ourselves than ever, yet the hysteria and madness of say the third century is still going strong.  It's truly mind boggling.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23342948 - 06/14/16 11:08 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I imagine there has to be some homosexual muslims in this world who are just like "Fuck all of you!"
rn

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Edited by Plain (06/14/16 11:08 AM)

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Asante] * 7
    #23342953 - 06/14/16 11:09 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I am 100% agreeing that people that log into this website and post in any of our forums need to put forth an effort to be shroomy to one another or simply just gtfo.

I could point out the inaccuracies in your op or complain about some minor issue with the flow, because let's face it, your higher than groceries in the future, but I won't because I think I get the drift of the message and that is simply put, "let's spread love and tolerance instead of hate and doubt", and like I said, if you ain't down with that then it's time to get the fuck out.

*me pushes over port-a-potty and shakes fist at trolls of the shroomery*

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies