Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >
InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 4
    #23344324 - 06/14/16 05:37 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
I just made the decision to put treant on ignore. Win win for me. Y'all should start with her and ban her. She is the drama queen. She personally bragged once about being "unbannable" in the RR and that she could break all the rules?

Your personal attack there is not shroomy.  Isn't this thread about how to increase the shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Loc: PLUR
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday]
    #23344328 - 06/14/16 05:39 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Nope, I specifically said I don't break rules, therefore I don't get banned.

It's quite simple.

--------------------
PLUR

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 2
    #23344337 - 06/14/16 05:41 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
I just made the decision to put treant on ignore. Win win for me. Y'all should start with her and ban her. She is the drama queen.

wow, pot? meet kettle.

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday]
    #23344354 - 06/14/16 05:46 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

seriously?! IS TREANT A MOD OR SOMETHING OF THE WHOLE FORUM?

--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: 404] * 1
    #23344366 - 06/14/16 05:50 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

:facepalm:
seems there's less and less reason to come in here these days, or maybe I'm just too sober.

probably would be in everyone's best interest if we collectively smoke a joint and calm down

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
    #23344371 - 06/14/16 05:52 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

^see it's this shit right here that I was talking about, one post you're calm and collected, and the next you're almost baiting/flaming someone and that's only if it's not an off the wall post like "I'm gonna bust my load inside her so she gets pregnant and is forced to stay with me" or a holier then thou post about something religious followed by another thread about how you hate that you can't keep committing adultery with a married woman(kudos btw I read earlier that you said you're done with her, probably the best thing for you), but that was before you said you're not trolling so I'll believe you that you weren't but surely you can see why I thought that when I made my first post to you.

But I also didn't know you had borderline personality disorder, is that something that's permanent or can therapy help reverse it?

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 2
    #23344390 - 06/14/16 05:56 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I judt realized that the moderators are complaining about the lack of moderation, theyre laziness is literally the cause of the problem and theyre actually suggesting the solution is to stop talking rather then actually you know, moderating. Fuck kind of shit show is this Ythan?

InvisibleCalifornia
 User Gallery

#23344397 - 06/14/16 05:58 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
seriously?! IS TREANT A MOD OR SOMETHING OF THE WHOLE FORUM?

If he is, or you want to inquire about that, please take your thoughts and posts about it to a different thread. 
Please try to stay on topic here.  Stay shroomy.

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: SirShroomsAlott] * 1
    #23344410 - 06/14/16 06:01 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Nah, it's just idk why treant is still here. She frequently tells people to kill themselves in RR. Hey Asante I have some incriminating evidence to bring to you. All I gotta do is have my RR ban lifted and link you a few posts. She stirs up MOST of shroomery drama. Follows people out of RR to other forums. I don't understand why all the mods are all so lax on her. Is she hot or something? Does she suck good dick? I don't understand.

BTW, my BPD is very serious and I gotta have years worth of therapy if there is any success for recovery.

--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

#23344419 - 06/14/16 06:03 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Well good luck to you man, I truly hope it helps and works out for you in the long run, you seem like an alright dude for the most part but sometimes just seem to fly off the handle a little too easy.

Best of luck :cheers:

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #23344436 - 06/14/16 06:10 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Thanks alot.

BTW another question to bring to the table? Why is RR still a forum? It needs to be shutdown. It is like the trap house of shroomery. There are hookers all over the ground, the drug dealer is on the couch, there a table in the middle with cocaine and flakka, there is a guy in the back room on cocaine and flakka thinking aliens are going to abduct him. That place is very cruel and needs to be permanently shut down forever. How is it okay telling people to kill themselves? And the vets bait people over there and get them banned. Make me mod. JFT 2016. Here is my promises. I will start at home. I will rebuild this forum and put a wall up so no trolls can get in and all trolls already here will be deported back to growery. Vote for me.

--------------------

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23344443 - 06/14/16 06:12 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Fuck kind of shit show is this Ythan?

:shitmypants: you just had to say his name, now he's probably gonna show up and explain to us why we're all assholes in a nice way for reasons we just haven't thought of or considered.

But I can kind of sympathize with the mods to some extent and what they have to do, I can only imagine how many times the mods get complaints when they do actually try to crack down on anything, I've noticed a lot of people who complain about petty bans/ban points (sadly I've done this myself at one point :facepalm:). They enforce and people complain, they don't enforce and still get complaints while still trying to appeal to the userbase, and they do it for free and in their spare time, must be annoying after a while and hard to actually enforce anything unless it's blatantly breaking the rules since it kind of has to be at their own discretion/opinion whether it's banworthy

Best solution is probably what Burke said earlier and just having moderators moving threads to their respective forums

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #23344451 - 06/14/16 06:14 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

This forum goes from overmoderation to anarchy in cycles every few years. It is nothing new.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Loc: PLUR
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #23344455 - 06/14/16 06:16 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Stop stirring up cross-forum drama.

--------------------
PLUR

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: PLURAL]
    #23344458 - 06/14/16 06:17 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Treana said:
Stop stirring up cross-forum drama.

I doubt the Romp is in any danger. I kinda' like it.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #23344460 - 06/14/16 06:17 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I wonder how everyone would feel if I just walked into a Muslim bar and just let loose? Anyone with me?

--------------------
I'm so old school I don't even know what old school means.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleCalifornia
 User Gallery

#23344461 - 06/14/16 06:17 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
Thanks alot.

BTW another question to bring to the table? Why is RR still a forum? It needs to be shutdown. It is like the trap house of shroomery. There are hookers all over the ground, the drug dealer is on the couch, there a table in the middle with cocaine and flakka, there is a guy in the back room on cocaine and flakka thinking aliens are going to abduct him. That place is very cruel and needs to be permanently shut down forever. How is it okay telling people to kill themselves? And the vets bait people over there and get them banned. Make me mod. JFT 2016. Here is my promises. I will start at home. I will rebuild this forum and put a wall up so no trolls can get in and all trolls already here will be deported back to growery. Vote for me.

I couldn't possibly vote for someone with borderline Personality Disorder they have to work on.  I am sure you understand.

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Rose] * 1
    #23344464 - 06/14/16 06:17 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

DEPORT THE TROLLS AND BUILD A WALL!! MAKE SHROOMERY GREAT AGAIN!!

--------------------

InvisibleCalifornia
 User Gallery

Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 4
    #23344467 - 06/14/16 06:18 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
DEPORT THE TROLLS AND BUILD A WALL!! MAKE SHROOMERY GREAT AGAIN!!

The shroomery was great before you were here stirring up trouble.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: spirit_shadow] * 3
    #23344488 - 06/14/16 06:22 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I wonder how everyone would feel if I just walked into a Muslim bar and just let loose? Anyone with me?

1. there aren't muslim bars

2. you're a piece of shit if you're not just trolling, and if you are just trolling you're still a piece of shit

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder