Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKokserek

Some crazy shit all over again
    #2331501 - 02/13/04 03:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, sorry I would have responded in the thread I started but it got closed. I guess lots of people were thinking I was gloating or being an ass, and maybe I am being an ass, I don't know, depends on what goes on in this forum and not being a regular I'm not really sure. All I'm saying is that there is at least one thing out there that would completely astound you because you would not think it possible. It could be on TV, shown to the world and experienced by everyone, monitored by science using specialized types of imaging and it would change the way the human race sees itself. I know this 'cause I've seen it, and I just wanted to vaguely communicate to everybody here that there are things out there that if shown to you right now would seem magical/supernatural but anybody could do with the right training. Trust me, I give you my word, you are all capable of a whole lot more than you think in areas you never thought to develop skill, or maybe some of you have just a little but without access to the right training.

Am I trying to be superior? No. Could I show you right now if we were in person? No. I've stumbled upon this through *almost* pure luck, though I do believe there is a little of that "when the student is ready..." type stuff, though that doesn't mean I'm exceptional at all.

Is the world ready for it? No. Are YOU ready for it? Probably, but the few always ruin it for the rest so there's no point in being specific on this venue. Just for those of you who think everything's a scam and there's no "magic" left in the world, you're wrong, don't worry, "they" are working on it.

That's all this post is about. Take it as you will. If this is a crappy post, then it'll fade away, but I would like to be able to continue a discussion in here so that would be cool if you would not lock it again thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Some crazy shit all over again [Re: Kokserek]
    #2331510 - 02/13/04 03:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

If you want people to discuss something, you HAVE to give them something to discuss. Period. Make sense?
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2331511 - 02/13/04 03:33 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I'm still not sure what you witnessed. Something magical? Be a sport and fill us in...

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2331518 - 02/13/04 03:36 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i see what you are saying friend, and I understand...but in order for us to actually conversate, you need to do something besides stating something vague.

ask a question that relates to what you experienced

or give us an anecdote...

at least something to work with

see firework's post of communication, it's really good and you might see how what you posted interrupts the flow of conversation. in other words, by not really saying anything at all, you really aren't "helping"

if you ren't here to help and to understand or to discuss...then what are you here for?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblemuhurgle
Turtles all theway down

#2331545 - 02/13/04 03:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Don't say anything else. It's all perfectly clear. Some people are less spiritual than others and won't understand what you're talkin about anyway. It's better to be one of the elite few which do understand.

We'll always know that we're better than them anyway.

--------------------
"To make this mundane world sublime
Take half a gram of phanerothyme."

Aldous Huxley

OfflineKokserek

Re: Some crazy shit all over again [Re: kaiowas]
    #2331548 - 02/13/04 03:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

just a quick reminder, that's all. I find it pretty interesting that "the world" isn't ready for some things. It's an interesting study in the way people's brains work.

Take stealing: "hmmm should I take this handful of rice or not?" People, not necesarrily on the spot but at some time, have to answer this question by coming up with a huge grand idea system that explains the entire workings of the universe to rationalize the tiniest transactions.

People come up with these systems because they want "security" like they want the bad guys punished or whatever. The longer you cling to this belief system you've created the harder it is for you to get away from it and remain emotionally intact. So, when someone or something comes along that sweeps your little ideas on what the right thing to do is, you can't accept it and you react violently.

This is what I mean when I say that people aren't ready for some things. Even scientifically verified repeatedly proven truths can't come out to EVERYBODY. The internet opens to too broad a group which means people won't like what I'm saying, and then I'd be involved in a worthless battle online.

And I'm not saying that the world isn't ready for this because what I'm talking about is some idiotic fringe crap. Like I said, it's verifiable, repeatable, and could be shown to any of you here in the company of the right people.

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #2331549 - 02/13/04 03:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, your first thread ticked me off.
Your second made me fucking furious.

It's like in preschool when someone mockingly says, "I know something you dont know!"

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you're talking about telepathy or something of that sort so I'll go with that.
I bet it is possible, but it would probably take years to master and would require much dedication and mental discipline.
There's a site called psipog.net that has all sorts of lessons and tips for developing all your supernatural abilities.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineKokserek

Re: Some crazy shit all over again [Re: manna_man]
    #2331554 - 02/13/04 03:48 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

hmmm.. yeah, that's the thing guys this has nothing to do with me being elite in any way at all whatsoever, as I stated in my original post. I'm not exceptional at all.

Invisiblemuhurgle
Turtles all theway down

#2331557 - 02/13/04 03:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, this guy knows the TRUTH and you're so quick to dismiss him? That's like very not cool. Spirituality is all about knowing more than your peer and not sharing it.

--------------------

Aldous Huxley

OfflineKokserek

Re: Some crazy shit all over again [Re: muhurgle]
    #2331561 - 02/13/04 03:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I know nothing more than you guys

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

#2331566 - 02/13/04 03:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

woh, the last 3 posts were posted at the same time

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2331567 - 02/13/04 03:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, the people on this forum have beliefs in ideas that would make Wacky Warren in the Insane Asylum look like a perfectly normal cookie-cutter Joe schmo.

Please, do NOT equate this little forum to "the world".
cheezus crust.

Quit being immature and just TELL US or SHUT UP!

:mad:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2331569 - 02/13/04 03:51 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

People talk about that kind of thing in here ALL the time. Especially me. :wink:

Stop imagining boundaries between all of us, stop putting priority levels on thoughts, and just openly share. That is what it all about. No one here is going to bite.. well, Swami will if you are either particuarily tasty, like where you left some skin showing... :lol:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

#2331577 - 02/13/04 03:55 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

muhurgle said:
Don't say anything else. It's all perfectly clear. Some people are less spiritual than others and won't understand what you're talkin about anyway. It's better to be one of the elite few which do understand.

We'll always know that we're better than them anyway.

I think you have some serious misconceptions about what it means to be spiritual...

--------------------

OfflineKokserek

#2331581 - 02/13/04 03:56 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I think he's sarcastic

Invisiblemuhurgle
Turtles all theway down

#2331587 - 02/13/04 03:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That's one way to interpret what I said :smile: (and again it's better to be one of the select few :smile:)

--------------------

Aldous Huxley

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Some crazy shit all over again [Re: Viaggio]
    #2331598 - 02/13/04 04:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

viaggio said:
I'm still not sure what you witnessed.  Something magical?  Be a sport and fill us in...

What he said  :thumbup:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

#2331599 - 02/13/04 04:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

*sigh*, ohh boy...

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Some crazy shit all over again [Re: Viaggio]
    #2331600 - 02/13/04 04:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

viaggio said:
I'm still not sure what you witnessed.  Something magical?  Be a sport and fill us in...

What he said  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2331602 - 02/13/04 04:09 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

so once again we are left with nothing to talk about except how we have preconcieved notions.

I have a thread about this regarding essence of you

fireworks has a thread about this regarding communication

special ed had a post about that regading enlightenment

Mr mushrooms had a post about this regarding intepretation and intent

viaggio had a post concerning this regarding govt

and so has countless names Frog, jezu, skorpivo, swami, sclorch, phluck, alan stone, today, grav, nubious, doctor J, Seuss, shroomism, soul worthy, infidel god, daba, niamhnyx, pattern, ped, effed, buttonion, adamist, trendal, ss7, evolving, mitchnast, clevername, Mr Grib, chunder, strumpling, deiymiyan, maia, truebrode, kremlin, markosthegnostic, jtryptamine, droz, yellow submarine, Zero7a1, 2experiemntal, raytrance, did i mention there were a lot of bright people here?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order