Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? * 3
    #23260660 -

I would've described myself as one for 18 of the 32 years I've spent on this planet. It's something I'm now trying to change however - taking a spiritual path through the remainder of my life here and being a hardcore drug user seem to be paths that are very much at odds with each other, so I'm at a point now where I feel I have to make a choice.

Anyway, I wanted to ask the question of you guys. I can think of a good number of users here that definitely are, but then there's such a range on the Shroomery. It's always surprised me that some people who join and post here seem to actually be against most drugs...


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260670 -

If your strictly talking about meth/coke/herion/etc. Then no lol

I use kratom and etizolam on a daily basis. I trip more often than is usually reccomended. Which is every weekend if i can...so maybe i am a hardcore user i dont know?

Never have tried any hard drugs mentioned above though. If given the chance id try coke but never meth or herion for me. :snub:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260672 -

No. I use drugs a few times a year at most. Drink alcohol even less. Never done any strong opiates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23260678 -

Gauge it by your own judgement I think. Since there's no definable category for what a 'hardcore' user is.

I certainly don't mean it in respect to Hard drugs. I reckon you could use psychedelics alone and still easily define as a hardcore user.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #23260680 -

I guess it would mainly depend on one's personal definition of "hardcore drug user"

I've been abusing crystal meth for like at least 3 years now if not longer, more nights spent awake past the crack of dawn than I can ever remember, so I guess in some people's eyes I would qualify as a hardcore drug user but I don't really consider myself one because my use was never as bad as the people around me, I've always made an effort to moderate my abuse, as hypocritical and ironic as that sounds, I watched people around me acting a lot more careless with it and I saw how bad shit started to become for them so I made a conscious effort to limit myself

However I would on the other hand consider myself a hardcore addict.. I've been trying to quit the shit entirely for a very long time, but I almost always end up caving in to the intense cravings and saying "Fuck it" whenever the chance to use crosses my path, which it does a lot.. it's damn near impossible to get away from it where I live, thus in order to truly escape the temptation I have to be able to hold it off by my own raw willpower for a certain amount of time, which I've found to be quite difficult because as I said, the cravings are strong and frequent

I hope this rant/monologue makes a decent bit of sense to you guys and maybe some people can see where I'm coming from/what I'm going through and maybe it will help some people make up their minds about whether to start using hard drugs or whether to stay away, because like myself you might eventually find that once you've tasted that kind of high it might just stay with you forever.. always in the back of your mind, always waiting for you to slip up and make another mistake


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260687 -

Been drinking and smoking weed everyday for a minimum of 4-5 months and solely weed everyday for years before adding drinking into the mix, coupled with psychs at least once a week for the last 2 months. I doubt that would be considered hard core but it's been fucking me up mentally lately in a big way. Haven't smoked or drank in 2 days now and I'm going to try to stay that way for a few months or at least until I feel normal again.

Would never touch opiates or benzos though because I know I'm an idiot and would keep doing them, only drug I've tried that would be considered a hard drug would be coke, won't ever do that again either

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #23260705 -

OhMrJohnson said:
I almost always end up caving in to the intense cravings and saying "Fuck it" whenever the chance to use crosses my path, which it does a lot.. it's damn near impossible to get away from it where I live



Have you thought about moving away? Sometimes, desperate times call for desperate measures brother! I know meth pretty well but one has to go out of their way to get it in the UK. Now coke, on the other hand...


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23260707 -

Hmm well i feel the same way as ohmrjohnson. I wouldnt call myself a hardcore user because even though i use kratom and etizolam everyday, my doses are low compared to most and i feel like i can moderate my use pretty well.

I have a really addictive personality also though so i dont see myself quiting either drug anytime soon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260715 -

I used to take anything I could get my hands on. These days, however, all I do is smoke a bit of weed and abuse my xanax script.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260720 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
OhMrJohnson said:
I almost always end up caving in to the intense cravings and saying "Fuck it" whenever the chance to use crosses my path, which it does a lot.. it's damn near impossible to get away from it where I live



Have you thought about moving away? Sometimes, desperate times call for desperate measures brother! I know meth pretty well but one has to go out of their way to get it in the UK. Now coke, on the other hand...



It's the opposite where I'm from.. coke is a rarity around here, but meth is fucking everywhere

And yes I have thought about moving away, specifically joining the military but I'm not ready to take that step yet, there's still a lot of work to be done as far as getting stronger and getting straightened out here on the homestead but like I said, there is no "easy way out" for me.. I have nowhere else to go, what I truly want is to forge myself a better life where I can be independent and comfortable but for that to come to fruition I first have to take control of my willpower and walk unto the coals without going back to the false cocoon of comfort that I get from doing drugs


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260721 -

I spent 12 of my 38 years pretty hardcore. Having kids saved me, I never would have stopped if not for them. I was far down the path selling to use. Insane party animal.

So many compromises, but the reality is I'm better off now. I'm still a fucking space cadet, though I don't even drink anymore... The only thing I can tolerate is lsd occasionally.

I think a spiritual path is at odds with much of life if that is the goal. I needed to find a purpose in life before my spiritually became real, rather than just a greater form of self delusion.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Northerner]
    #23260731 -

Northerner said:
I think a spiritual path is at odds with much of life if that is the goal.



I hear that man. Living in the city is probably the next biggest thing I need to tackle after I get my drug use under control. The city spiritually saps my energy. I'm making plans to escape to your neck of the woods by next year, to live on a farm that's in the middle of nowhere (northern NSW). Can't fucking wait.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #23260770 -

I've got "Hardcore Drug User" on my resume.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Sun King]
    #23260789 -

Mostly naturals

Weed, Psilocybin, DMT

:tripnoob:


--------------------
The path to other worlds Is within ourselves. DMT is the door and you are the key

Accidental Heroic Dose N,N DMT Trip Report



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260795 -

what drug do you use hardcore? coke?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260799 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Northerner said:
I think a spiritual path is at odds with much of life if that is the goal.



I hear that man. Living in the city is probably the next biggest thing I need to tackle after I get my drug use under control. The city spiritually saps my energy. I'm making plans to escape to your neck of the woods by next year, to live on a farm that's in the middle of nowhere (northern NSW). Can't fucking wait.



Yeah, I had to leave the city also. Had to turn my back on everything and start brand new. I couldn't get my drug use under control in the city, it was far easier just to move away and recover cold turkey.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: DMTraveler]
    #23260800 -

What does it matter if drugs are "natural" or not? You wouldn't eat death caps or castor beans would you? Those are natural.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23260877 -

I said natural drugs not natural poison


--------------------
The path to other worlds Is within ourselves. DMT is the door and you are the key

Accidental Heroic Dose N,N DMT Trip Report



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: 404]
    #23260883 -

404 said:
what drug do you use hardcore? coke?



I'll take Coke when someone has it when we're out celebrating or what not. That's about the extent of it anymore though when it comes to those types.


--------------------
The path to other worlds Is within ourselves. DMT is the door and you are the key

Accidental Heroic Dose N,N DMT Trip Report



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: DMTraveler]
    #23260894 -

DMTraveler said:
I said natural drugs not natural poison



:lol:... dude, I just can't get over the word "natural" here, when many natural drugs are quite poisonous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,147 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Famous / well-known drug users ? papayafuzz 1,696 17 10/31/03 12:42 PM
by TheSlapnCapn
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* A Solution to the Drug Problems of the United States and many other countries. adoseofparn0z 984 4 11/14/04 05:25 AM
by kindkesey
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Friends and drugs
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,787 85 03/04/09 10:05 PM
by Infinite Mind
* My English paper on the drug war: MOTH 2,333 15 09/27/04 04:03 PM
by Twirling
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,071 topic views. 5 members, 32 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.